Love you so BAD

Fake Love

"The baby is okay for now, we need to put him in a incubator due to lack of months to be born or called premature. He will stay there for 2-3 months until he's safe from anything. But Congratulations Mr. Park, you have a baby boy. Mr. Jeon will be put in a private room like what you wish. The baby will be in our nursery, feel free to visit him. For now excuse me I need to do a report on this." 

"Yes of course. Thank you. Thank you very much."

The doctor left.

All of them can breathe in relief now.

Jungkook is safe.

Their little bean is safe.

"Thank you. Thank you so much"

He said looking up.

 

 

 

 

 


"Jimin, where do you want to go first?" Namjoon asked.

"I'll go to Jungkook, I can see that all of you wants to see our baby. Just don't disturb others, please." 

"Okay... You don't need to remind us, we'll come to Jungkook's room after." Hoseok said. 

"Okay then. Ah hyungs! Tae!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry and Thank you" Jimin said. 

His hyungs and Taehyung smiled but also shake their heads.

"Don't say sorry to us. What you did is stupid but we will understand for the sake of the baby and Jungkook. Just be a good dad and husband Jimin. That's enough." Taehyung said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 


Jimin continue to watch Jungkook sleeping thinking what he will say to the younger. 

He is hoping that the Jungkook will accept him again, he will try. 

He will make sure he will be good husband and father to his son.

"Hyung?" He heard it's like whisper but Jimin heard him. 

Jungkook is awake. 

"Hi... Wait! I need to text Jin hyung. They're buying food for us, what do you wa-" Jimin asked but Jungkook shakes his head. 

Silence.

Awkward silence.

Jimin doesn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

His voice is small but scary making Jimin gulped.

"I want to be here Jungkook. I know, I hurt you so much but Jungkook let me explain then after.... If you really don't want to see me anymore then..." 

"Do you love him?" Jungkook asked then look away after.

"No." Jimin answered.

He answered without any hesitation.

"No?"

"No. We hook up but I don't love him, he knew about that. His name is Ha Sungwoon, we have common friends, we met at a party of one of our friends. We... We have the same likes and dislikes making us comfortable with each other then we became close. We... Had . But that's all, no feelings I mean... on my side. I don't know if you will still believe me but Jungkook let me explain, please?"

Jimin is waiting for anything but Jungkook is just listening. 

More like he wants the older to continue.

Its now or never, Jimin thought.

"I love someone Jungkook, I can't give my heart to anyone who I don't love" He said, that one got some attention from the younger maybe not the best, he started to cry again. 

"Shhh. Jungkook stop crying, I don't want to see the one I love cry again." 

"W-what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you-"

"Are you ing kidding me?! Stop lying to my face!"

"No! I love you!"

"You're a jerk, , liar!!"

"I know."

"You cheated on me!"

"I know and I'm sorry."

"You hurt me!"

"I'm sorry."

"I lost our baby!"

"We did not, he is safe we're going to visit him later."

"I almost lost you." Jungkook said tugging Jimin's sweatshirt. 

Damn, what did Jimin do in his past life to deserved someone like Jungkook?

Jimin smiled and move closer to the younger. 

They look at each other.

They got closer.

And closer.

They kissed.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming." Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin kisses him again.

"No love, you're not dreaming. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jungkook." Jimin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Can you tell me? Tell me why did you cheat? Just be honest, Jiminie."

"I... I'm scared."

"Scared of?" Jungkook asked.

"Of everything, listen to me okay?" Jimin said and the younger nods.

"The day you told me you're pregnant, I didn't tell you how happy I am right? Who would have thought I will became a father and the person that will give me a chance to be one is the most perfect guy I ever met? The times I told you I like you? Jungkook I'm not faking anything, It's all true. The time we spent together made me happy plus to think that we're going to be a family excites me so much. I am excited to spend my life with someone who accepted me and my past, remember the first time we met? I just broke up with my boyfriend or fling that time. I'm not the one who is loyal and honest Jungkook. I am a boy as your friends describe me, but you accepted me like I was the perfect man for you even if we both know I'm not. That time I didn't know that I'm starting to fall in love with you, that knowing you will always be beside me made me happy, knowing that were going to be a family is enough."

Jimin grab the youngers hand.

"But Jungkook I'm not ready, that time we just graduated college I was just about to have my very first job in a small company. What if I'm not capable enough to be a father? What if soon, you don't want me anymore and left like everyone did in my past before I became that boy they knew?"

Jungkook wipe his tears.

"I started doubting myself, I started questioning everything. Then my parents talk to me and we got engaged, and then Yoongi came back."

Jungkook stop on what he is doing and look at the older eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know what he told you but one day I saw you out with him, I saw how happy you are and how the two of you look good together. I also heard someone admire you from a far on having Yoongi as your husband. I was hurt, I was jealous, I want to yell at them that "I AM HIS FUTURE HUSBAND!". Then I asked myself when is the last time we went out, the last time I asked you out on a date? I really can't remember."

He sigh and grab the younger's cheeks.

"My insecurities came back, I can't think of what to do. I started wearing that mask again, pretending that everything is okay but no, I was messier now than I am in the past. When I knew about Yoongi, I thought why are you still with me? Yoongi is back why are you still here? Do I really make you happy? Why do you always say you love me, If I don't love myself? Yoongi is a good man with good looks and a good future, he never hurt you, he never lied to you, he always think of you as his priority in everything. He is the perfect man for you, and he is never afraid to show you how much he loves you."

"I'm scared of love, after all I experience in the past it made me scared in being in love again. I'm scared of loving someone that will one day they will just disappear because 1. I am not needed in their life anymore and 2. They stop loving me. Then I thought maybe if I let you go you will be happy, you will have a good future and a happy family. Maybe soon you will got tired of me and go back to Yoongi, so what if I do it myself? That's when my head stop thinking and became the old Jimin who fakes everything, Sungwoon and I got drunk one night and it's supposed to be one time, but he doesn't want to and started pushing himself on me and became possessive. Still, I can't hate and blame him of anything it was all my fault, I used him."

"When I saw you crying, I don't know what to do. It was like everything came crushing down on me. It made me feel scared again, but not with the same reasons. I am scared to loose you, our baby and everything we have. I'm sorry Jungkook. I don't deserve you-"

Soft skin stop him from talking. 

It's Jungkook's lips on his. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook whispered.

"Scared, scared that all of it is true." he answered all honestly.

Jimin is a coward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jungkookie, give me a chance? Please? I will not promise you anything like big house or wealthy life that you deserved but I will try my best I will work hard to be successful j-just give me a c-chance... Don't leave me p-please. I ... Love you.. I love you so bad, I love you and Jumin. I need the both of you in my life. P-please." Jimin cries and begs, gripping on Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook bit his lips and hold Jimin's face so the older will look at him.

"If I give you a chance.... Tell me everything in your head okay? Bad and Good. Tell me everything, Jimin-ah I don't want this to happen again. Not when we're a family now. Okay?" He said smiling, stupid Jungkook is stupid right? Yeah maybe he is.

"What did I do to deserved you?"

"Everyone deserves second chance, so I'm giving you one don't waste it."

Jimin never been as happy as he is now when he heard what Jungkook said.

"I will. I will. I... I get you a new ring the one that you want? I'll get it for you. I'll propose to you again, this time with a clear mind. Thank you Love. I love you so much." 

Jungkook nods.

"I love you too, you and Jumin."

They smiled at each other.

They look at each others eyes.

They both leans closer to each other.

They kissed.

Fireworks is everywhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someones crying.....

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jinnie stop." 

"This is so beautiful."

"Oh. Hobi I want that too.." 

"I'm not going to propose at a hospital bed Tae"

"You're all here?!" 

"Oh. Wipe your tears first because we have someone here." Jin said and went to the side to welcome the new family member. 

"He looks so small" Jungkook whispered looking at their little bean.

"Jimin is the father so-Oww! Jin!"

"That's my brother dumb ! He looks like me! He will be the next World Wide Handsome. Oh I have a joke!"

"Nope! Not today hyung please." Jimin said then all of them laughed. 

They prepare to eat their food's instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He looks like you love." 

"Minnie, it's too early to say that. I'm worried about his nose though.... What if he got mine?"

"Aiggooo.... it's okay, it's the most attractive part of your face.. I love your nose and I love you." Jimin said pinching the youngers nose.

"I don't know if I should be happy or not. You're so cheesy. Stop that!"

"Okay okay... I can't wait to carry him..." Jimin said pecking Jungkook's cheeks.

"Me too... I can't wait to hug and kiss you Park Jumin."

"You can hug and kiss me instead." 

"Shut up hyung!"


================================

 

 

Yeap. I did it like that.

I KNOW some of you hates JM so much for cheating... 

and maybe will hate JK for forgiving him just like that.

but hey! Everyone deserves second chance right? You can learn from your mistakes.

<3