Bonus Chapter

Fake Love

A year after

 

"Jimin can you bath Jumin? Jin hyung and Joon hyung will be here in a few." Jungkook asked washing the dishes in the kitchen. 

"OKAY! Let's go little guy, you need a bath." He heard followed by a series of giggles making him smile. 

Its been a year since Jimin and Jungkook move in together in their first appartment  as husbands, it's not big its just a two room unit but have that homey feel the two of them wanted. They bought the apartment from the money they got when they sold his and Jimin's unit, the others is saved for Jumin's future.

Jimin still works as an office employee in a low position but his name is in the promotion list while Jungkook is a full-time house husband and sometimes Jin will ask for some help in his restaurant that will give him extra income. 

Jungkook sigh and stretch a bit after washing the dishes before going back to the laundry area to finish washing all the dirty clothes. He took a seat to rest, scrolling on his phone while waiting for the washing machine.

And then a loud noise erupted on the whole house.

He runs towards the bathroom in their bedroom.

There he found them.

 

 

 

"What happened now?!" He asked hands on his hips, watching his husband pick up the bottles scattered on the floor. Jimin just grins on him while Jumin starts on flapping his small hands on the water when he saw his papa.

"I tried to reached for his bath soap...."

"You almost give me a heart attack, be careful next time. Are you okay?" 

"Yeap! No worries, we will be done here soon." Jimin said then getting back on his task after putting all the bottles back to its place. 

Jungkook decided to watch the two, he take a seat on the other side of the tub. He watches how the two plays with the water, how Jimin is doing his task with so much care and how Jumin enjoying his dad's presence.

 

 


Then Jungkook started to ask himself, what if he didn't forgive and gave Jimin his second chance. What if Jimin didn't beg for his forgiveness? What if he didn't found out that Jimin cheated on him that day. What if he didn't give Jimin a chance to explain himself? What is it now? 

Jungkook doesn't want to know.

His and Jimin's parents actually asked him before their wedding.

"Why did you forgive him just like that? You never give us your reason. You're so nice to him, and we want to know why?" 

They asked him but he just smiled.

"I actually don't know why, what I just know is I love him, I need him, Jumin needs a dad. Jimin might have a lot of flaws, he used to pretend someone he is not to hide his true self, to hide his own feelings, pretended to be strong even if he is not but it's not important to me I guess. All I need is him, only Jimin. Jimin and our little monster Jumin." 

A year after, Jungkook has the same answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"-ove. Love! Hey!" 

"Hmnn? W-what?" 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked frowning.

"Y-yeah, wait where is Jumin?!" 

"Already in his play pen, what happened love? You've been out for 20 minutes. I got worried and dressed Jumin as fast as I can. What's on your mind?" His husband asked looking at him worriedly, holding both of his hands. 

"I am asking myself about the decision I made a year ago." Jungkook's answer made the older tensed, he felt that but both of them promised to be honest in everything so he will be.

"I... Did I do something love? D-did I... You're not regretting it right?" 

Jungkook stare at the older's eyes, the exact same look he saw a year ago. The scared and sad eyes of Park Jimin. He doesn't want to see it again.

"No. Of course not, I just... I asked myself some what if's... But Jimin, I am not regretting anything okay? We're happy, we're married, we're a family, we are in love how can I regret it if I have all of this now? I'm just being dramatic okay? I just saw you and Jumin and started asking myself that's all. I promise." He said brushing Jimin's hair back to see his forehead then planted a small kiss there.

 

 

 

Ever since they got back together Jimin tried his best. He took care of his husband and son day and night, he will be the one getting up when Jumin will cry at night, he will be the one preparing breakfast for them before going to work, sometimes he will be the one to do the laundry and cleaning during his day off. 

He will also tried his best to woo Jungkook with flowers and sweets even supplied for his all time favorite banana milk, he will try his best to be on time from work to spend time with his family and if he can't Jimin will FaceTime him while working in the office for over time. Jimin tried his best to gain Jungkook's love and trust back, which he did get soon enough. Jungkook didn't actually stop.

But sometimes, Jimin also question himself but thanks to Jungkook, his family and friends who assure him when he started to doubt himself again.

 

 

 

 

 

"So we are okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yes Minnie, we are more than okay." 

Jungkook smiled.

Jimin exhaled.

"Okay. I love you." 

"I love you too. Now let's go we still need to do something before Jin hyung arrived." 

"Like what?" Jimin asked smirking, the younger playfully hit his head.

"Stuff that we will not do together, prepare Jumin's things and shower. I'll go finish the laundry." Jungkook said standing up.

"Let's do the "laundry" together...." 

"ert!" 

 

 

 

 


"Thank you so much Jin hyung, here is Jumin's things its complete. I checked thrice to be sure, but you can always call me or Kook if you need anythi-"

"Jimin! Stop! You're over reacting, Jumin will be in good hands."

"I know... I just, this is the first time we will go without him.."

"Minnie, we can always cancel this trip" Jungkook said looking at his pouting husband.

"No... its our honeymoon its already delayed for a year." Jimin answered and finally let his Jin hyung carry his son, he sigh and kiss his little boy's head.

"Dada and Papa will be back soon, promise to behave. Okay?" He said and as if Jumin understand him he claps his hands and make noises making the others coo at him.

"Alright now we need to go the plane will not wait for us. We need to go now hyungs, Jimin?" Jungkook called his husband who nods and make his way to their luggage's. and both starts to walk after kissing their son once more.

"Bye Bye lovebirds! Say bye to Papa and Dada Juminie.." Jin said waving Jumins hand to the two who walks to the check in, they waited until the two finally get inside before they left the airport.

 

 

 

 

"I cant believe we are here in Paris after saving for half a year." Jungkook said grabbing his cannon camera to capture every view around him.

"Yeah. But I will be much more happy if you stop taking pictures for a while and pay attention to me! Helloooo? We are here for H O N E Y M O O N ?" Jimin said sipping his iced coffee already bored.

"Then what do you want to do?" 

"Enjoy each others presence without that big camera. I mean, two or three photos is enough kookieeeeeeeee" Jimin whines making his husband chuckles and let go of his camera, he smiled.

"Okay, I'm sorry now. Any plans tonight?" 

"Lets get dinner in this place I found which has Eiffel Tower view."

"Fine."

At dinner Jimin grab his husbands hand out of nowhere and play with his wedding ring. He smiled and kiss it.

"Hey-"

"Thank you Kookie, for the second chance, for loving me, for not leaving me, for giving Jumin and for marrying me. I will always treasure you and Jumin, because the both of you is the best thing that ever happened to me. I know you told me to stop saying sorry, but still I am so sorry Jungkook and I will always regret what I did to you. Like what I said in my vow, I will never pretend anymore, I will not be ashamed to show all my flaws, I will tell and show you what I really feel, I will not hide anymore, I will never fake everything again. I will love and accept myself for you, I will do all of that for you and Jumin. Jeon Jungkook, I love you so much." 

Jimin said letting his small tears run down his cheeks, Jungkook smiled and intertwine their fingers.

"I will never let you go. I don't need a perfect man or life Jimin. All I need is you and Jumin. Because love will only need love to be perfect. And I love you, so bad."

They kissed.

 

================

And cut!!!!

Yasssssss, how was it?.

Tell me! Tell me please!!

I have a lot of ideas and written drafts...

Not sure when will I publish them..

Maybe soon, who knows?

Till next book!.

Oh! You can send me request!!!

If you have one, just tell me.

I'll try to do it for you.

Bye bye! Merry Christmas everyone! 😍😘🎄🤩


MsChim1013 🖤