Chapter 2

It's all becuase of that Contract

Yuri POV

Thanks god that Fishy save me,but my first kiss is gone.He call me a Pabo.But his face with dripping milk is kinda cute.Wait!Kwon Yuri get youeself together.I ran to P.E since it my second period,I change and walk to class with Yoona since we're in the same class.Yoona start jogging backward so we can talk face to face.She bump into some peoples,there's 6 legs.She stand up and bow and keep on repeating sorry.

???:Watch where you're going !

I look up it was Yubin,Ye Eun,and Sun Ye.I walk over to them.

Me:She said she's sorry.(I pull Yoona away.)

I stop and look  back.

Me:.(I smirk.)

Yubin went over to me and almost slap me.a hand grab hers hand.I look up it was that Fishy again,what's his name?Oh yea,Donghae.

Donghae:Don't touch her.(He throw her hand down)

Yubin:But she punch me in the stomach first.

Donghae roll and his eye and pull me away.Yoona keep on looking at him smiling like crazy.

Me:Could you stop that?I'm in the middle it's creeping me out.

Yoona:Sorry,he's so handsome.

Donghae:Thanks(Wink)

Me:OPPA!!!

I run over and hug Taeyang.Their in gang.Taeyang is my bestfriend since birth,he understand me than everyone else.

Donghae and Yoona walk over.

Taeyang:Aigoo~Did my lovely Yul finally get a boyfriend"?(Teasing tone)

Yuri:He's not my boyfriend.

Donghae:Yea...Who would like her?(annoy tone)

Taeyang:ALot of people.

Donghae:They must be stupid.(Walk away)

Well that was rude.

Taeyang:That dare talk to my babygirl like that.

Me:It's okay oppa.

Yoona:Yul,we have 2 more minutes until class.

Me:Bye oppa!

Taeyang point to his cheek,I slap him lightly and run away.He was calling behind me.

Taeyang:I WANT A KISS NOT A SLAP!!!YAH!!!

I smile to myself.Ding!The bell ring.We we're tardy once again for P.E.

Yoona:Only if you didn't stop to talk to talk to Big Bang.

Me:Oh,so it's my fault?I wasn't somebody who bump into Wonder girl.

Yoona:Fine ours fault.

Me:Much better(I smile)

We walk in.

Coach Kim:Ms.Im and Ms.Kwon,why are ya'll late?

Yoona:Accident happend.

The whole class start laughing.

Yuri:Big Bang stop us.

Coach Kim:Oh,10 laps around the gym and go outside after and run 2 miles.

Yoona:But Yuri have Asma.

Coach Kim:RUN!!

We start running.Around 3 laps everything start to twirl,I continue jogging at a slow pace.

Donghae POV

Could she not see me?Her and her friend start jogging.Around 3 laps she slow down,I look at her worry.Didn't her friend said she have Asma?She continue to jog,after that she collapse.I run over to her.

Me:Yah!PAbo,are you okay?

Yuri:So.....Soo....h....hh...haa...hard....b....bb.....(She keep on breathing hard.)

Me:Have trouble breathing?

She nodded lightly.I carry her up bridal style and run out.The girls keep on looking at us like they are gonna eat us.I run as fast as I can.She's not that heavy at all.I look down at her face,she was cover with sweat.How can you be that weak?But why am I alway caring infront of you.I'm not myself anymore.I'm suppose to treat you rudely,and cold,and mean.But everytimes I see you,I alway end up saving you.I won't let anything happend to you.I run to the nurse office and put her down.My phone ring.

Me:Yoseobsayo?

???:IT's umma,Chukkae Donghae.

Me:Huh?

Umma:Wait,you have to find a wife in 3 days if you can't we have Suneye and Eun So.(She hang up)

Me:Umma?What?No,no don't hang up.

 

 

What do ya'll think about the story so far?Bad or Good?Leave a comment below.

Love from Soshiforever21 and Crazybanana.

Ya'll should read her story she is a  great write.Trust me!

Don't forget to comment and subcribe.

-Soshiforever21

Love ya'll all.heart