Chapter 1

It's all becuase of that Contract

Yuri POV

I woke up rubbing my eye.Oh No!I'm late,I'm gonna be late for school.If I"m late the 13nth times,I'm gonna get expelled.I went straight to the restroom and change.I dash out and look through the refrigerator  for food.I grab a carton of milk and dash out.I run as fast as I can,with a open carton of milk in my hand.I look down at my watch,oh no 2 more minutes until the bell ring.I bump into sometime leaving my carton of flying in the air and landed on the guy head,the milk drip down to his face.I try to walk away but he grab my wrist.

???:Yah!I'm trying to run away from the media.

Me:You have a Media?Pffftt...

???:Don't you know me,you pabo girl.

Me:Am I suppose to know you?

???:You really are a pabo and I'm Lee Donghae from the famous boy band Super Junior(Smirk)

Me:Yea,keep dreaming.

???:So you really do know Super Junior.

Me:Yup,it mean that you come from the Super generation like alien and kill human.

He palm his forehead.

???:Pabo!

Me:Yah!Why do you like to call me Pabo,Fishy.

???:My name is Lee Donghae not Fishy.

Me:Well my name is Kwon Yuri not Pabo.

Donghae POV

This pabo how can she not know me?What's her name again,oh yea kwon yuri.She stomp away.

Me:Cute.(I mumble)

She trip on a rock,I quickly grab her waist and we both fell down with her landing on top of me,our lips touch.I heard loud voice.Oh no!Here come the media.Soon there's were light flashing everywhere.She got up brushing dust off her uniform.She walk away like nothing happend.She really is a pabo.

Media 1:How do you explain that kiss?

Media 2:Is she your new girlfriends?But she doesn't seem like your type.

I put on my cap and sunglass and start running to school.I went to the princial office,she was sitting on the bench.I walk over to her with my hand inside my pocket.

Me:It must be fate that let us meet again.

She look away.I sit down next to her.

Me:Are you mad because I kiss you?It was a accident,I swear.

She look at me,with tears follow behind her.

Yuri:I'm expell.I promise my parent I will study until the end.And get a good education.

I pat her shoulder.

Yuri:Can I borrow your shoulder?

I nodded.Her head landed on my shoulder,and my shoulder become wet.I pat her back.

But why is my heart hurt so much.I walk over to the princial.

Me:WAit for me.

She nodded.I went inside the office.She smile at me.

Me:Good morning Mrs.Lee.

Mrs.Lee:What cause you to come here Donghae?

Me:I want to ask you.Why is she expell.(I pointed out to Yuri sitting on the bench)

Mrs.Lee:She's tardy for 12nth times this is her 13nth times.

Me:So I got tardy for a million and billion times.If you expell her then expell me too(I said in a annoy tone.)

Mrs.Lee:Fine!Fine!

Mrs.Lee walk out and talk to Yuri.I see Yuri smile and run to class.I smile.I stand up and walk out,I wink at Mrs.Lee and she start giggling like crazy.Hope to see you again Yuri.I walk to class.

 

So what did you think about the first chapter?

Don't forget to comment and subcribe.Donghae isn't so cold huh?

Love from Soshiforever21 and Crazybanana.

-Crazybanana