"Being Alive." (Harukai-kun / Advertising)

Yogi's Graphics, Reviews, and Advertising Shop. || CLOSED

| FAN FICTION |

 

Characters

Main

Kim Heecul, Kim JongHyun, and a OC.

Minor

Lee Chae Rin, Shin Dong Ho, and Minzy

 

Discription

 

 

Kim Heechul's entire family has unraveled soon after he reached the age of twelve, leaving him with no source of income, a dwindling supply of instant noodles and soda, a fierce desire to be independent, and no one to talk to.  
 
Scared and alone, Heechul is only sure of one thing: he needs to make money. How low will he stoop? How low can he stoop? The world is a dangerous place for a kid, full of erts and bad people who only want to harm and hurt... It's hard to say if Heechul will be able to make it out alive.
 
After a fortunate turn of events, Heechul finds a way to make money and the woman of his dreams! But, as everything else in Heechul's life, it isn't long before everything starts to unravel once again. 
 
  
This story won't be longer than eleven chapters, twelve at the most. This is Kim Heechul, and how he fits into my story "Lost Boys." 

I have a fictional character in here, but it's not me. I just don't know any couples for Heechul, so I made one up. 

written in 2nd person 

Foreword

 

"Seventeen," 

She doesn't seem to believe you right away, the look in her eyes gives it away. "No in' way," She drawls at last, starting to crack a lopsided grin. 

You shrug and don't say anything else. 

"How old are you, really?" She asks, pursing her lips close to your cheek. You recoil a little bit and she smirks. "Ten? Twelve?" She mocks, pausing pointedly after every syllable. 

"Seventeen," You repeat. 

She shakes her head as if she can tell that you're actually fourteen. "All right then," She says because nothing is all right at all. You push the bag, bigger than the last four times and this time filled with a white powder, closer to her. She picks it up between two, perfectly manicured, fingers and gives you a look. She raises one pierced eyebrow and flicks thirty dollars over to you like the bills are paper footballs. 

You take them and count. 

"I could give you more money, y'know," She breathes in your ear, the smile that curves her glossed lips audible in her purr-like tone. You repress a shiver. She walks her fingers up your shoulder, presses her lips into your cheek. "Much more," You tense up and shake your head, stuffing the bills into your jeans pocket and standing up rather abruptly. The chair legs scrape against the floor, she moves out of your way without another word and you run out of there as fast as you ing can. 

That woman, what had she been trying to do? She was trying to recruit you for some kind of male whorehouse, wasn't she? Wasn't she?


Sorry for it being late, I've been busy. ♥