Love letter Part 2

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I mean I... I love you hyun. I am attracted to you romantically. I really love you so much" Wendy's heartbeat raised she felt it will burst in any second.

" I love you too wan" Joohyun held Wendy's hand in hers.

"Really?"

 

"What really?" Wendy snapped from her seat.

"huh"

"What r u wondering about Wan? we are here already. The car stopped let's get off" Joohyun got off and stretched her arms.

"uh yeah" ' I am so nervous that I am day dreaming' Wendy thought.

"Wow this place is beautiful. How did u find this place?" Joohyun looked back to face Wendy.

"Just did and this place reminded me of u. You like to watch skies"

" you know me so well Wan"

"Let's sit there"

 

 

Both are sitting and Johyun is enjoying the view meanwhile Wendy was thinking this was the right time to confess. Her hands were sweaty and became dry. Oblivious to the situation Joohyun started to talk just when she opened .

 

" I wanted to talk to you about something. It's a good place to talk since it's just you and me here" Joohyun looking at the sky

"what is it? Tell me hyun" Wendy feeling more nervous because Irene sounded serious.

" I don't want to hide my feelings to you. You know I don't keep secrets from you since you are my best friend Wan"

"Yeah I know and you know that you can tell me anything. You can lean on me" Wendy smiled despite her situation.

" Do you know Jenny?" Joohyun looked at Seungwan.

Wendy couldn't remember but she's sure she heard it somewhere "Who's Jenny?"

Joohyun frowned " Jenny from economics department"

"oh yeah model Jenny. What about her?" Wendy gave a confused look.

"I find her cute and hot" Joohyun smiling shyly facing the ground.

" yeah she is pretty" Wendy smiled not understanding the situation.

" I think I like her "

Wendy was speechless. She couldn't say anything. She felt a lump on . Her eyes became teary but still not shedding tears. Johyun wasn't paying attention to her so she was kind of lucky?

 

"But that Bogum kept saying that I am not her type. What does he mean by that? Wan?" Irene faced wendy

Wendy somehow gulped her emotions and found the energy to talk

"Well he means that you two are not meant to be together as a couple" Wendy smiled but this time not reaching her eyes.

" How do u know that if u r not dating? If I don't date her how will I know if we are meant to be together or not?" Irene frowned

"Well people say so many things. They say what they think"

"Right. If there's love nobody can stop that"

"Yeah"

"Thanks, Wan I knew you will cheer me up" Irene grinned.

 

 

"You did what?" Joy facepalmed herself

" I don't know she...when I am in front of her I just freeze when I try to tell her that I love her I just .no sound comes from my mouth" Wendy reasoned

" You know you nerds are do dumb and that Johyun that you love so much is dumber than you" Joy rolled her eyes " how can she not tell that you have feelings for her. I mean can't she see how you look at her how caring and sweet you behave with her?"

" I don't know what to do"

" Stop loving her. It's no use Wan. She is a stupid girl who doesn’t realize her best friends’ feelings. Just leave her be u r just wasting your time"

" No, I can't do that. How can you stop loving the person you’re in love with? I really love her"

" Then try to tell her again"

" I already told you that "

" Okay okay let's think of something. Umm why don't you message her. Yeah you write all your feelings and send it from an unknown number. Then next day tell her that you were the sender" Joy smiling with a peace sign and giving a proud smile.

" Ok then I will send it from your number"

" My number?" Joy started panicking

" Yeah"

" Actually, if my girlfriend finds out she will cause a problem. You know how possessive she is" Joy reasoned

" Seungwan-ah come have dinner" Wendy's mother entered her room

" Hello aunty"

" Hello Joy, how are you?"

" I am fine aunty"

" You guys have so many advantages. In our time we had to write letters to our friends to communicate. It's so easy for you. Ok wan ah come down when u r finished" mother left the room

" LETTER" Wendy and Joy said at the same time.

" Yes, write a letter to her. It's the best method for scared cats like you" Joy laughing at her own words

" Okay thanks "

 

 

That night Wendy wrote the long letter for Johyun. It was a short letter but she out all her feelings it hoping the reader will accept her feelings. She couldn't sleep even for a second. She was excited for the next day.

 

 

" Seungwan have your breakfast before you go"

" No mom I will be late. I will have something later don't worry" Wendy rushed to the car.

 

 

" Hey Wan"

" Hey hyun" Wendy took a sit beside Irene

Irene was busy talking with seulgi and Bogum. Wendy thought this is her chance to hide the letter in Irene's book. So, she took the book carefully when. Irene was watching something on seulgi's phone. She put the letter inside the book and placed it like it was before. It was a new book Irene bought. Wendy was smiling to herself. Suddenly

" Hey Irene"

" H-hey Jenny"

" I actually have something to tell you. Can you come with me to this side?" Jenny pointed at a corner with her index finger.

" Sure" johyun took her belongings and went with Jenny.

" When did they started talking?" Seulgi commented

" When did they become so close?" Bogum rolled his eyes.

Wendy just shrugged at their comments. She just sat there and waited for johyun to come back.

 

" I am sorry for what happened yesterday" Jenny pulled her hair behind her ear.

" No no you don't have to apologize. It's was fine" Irene waved her hands in the air.

" Really? I thought you were in trouble because of me. I was worried"

" Well it was a bit trouble " Irene scratched her neck

" Oh well thanks for helping me out. I freaked out so I left the place without talking to you"

" It's fine"

" What were you doing there?"

" I went to buy this book" Irene showed the book.

" Oh, let me see" Jenny took it curiously.

Just a loud sound scared all the students in the campus. Johyun ran to her friends where they were sitting earlier and assured, they were okay.

" What was that sound?" Jenny asked

" It was just a tire blast." Irene smiled

" Okay see you later" Jenny handed over the book and left.

 

" How did you two end up like this? She never talked to you before" seulgi asked as soon as Irene came back.

" Well yesterday her car got into an accident and injured a cat. The owner was very angry. I went there helped her out" Irene grinned

" So, you are her wonder woman I guess" seulgi said in a teasing tone.

"Stop it seul. It's nothing"

 

That night Johyun opened the book and after reading a few pages she found a letter. She opened it and felt a warmth in her heart just seeing the words written there.

 

Dear Johyun

I know it's a bit weird that in this century nobody writes letters but here I am writing it to you. When I am writing this it's midnight here and I hope when you will read this it will be at midnight too. I just want you to know that I really love you. This moonlight is the witness of how much I love you. I really love you to the square of infinity.

 

Johyun smiled unconsciously. Reading the letter made her very happy but she frowned the next second because there was no name of the sender. She wondered who could it be. After thinking for a while, she remembered that Jenny took the book.

 

Next morning as soon as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter