Love Letter part 1

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun is at the airport with her friends. Seulgi, Yeri and Seungwan came to see her off. Seulgi and Yeri bid their farewell and went out but Seungwan was still standing. Johyun waved at her and walked to go in but when she turned to see Wendy for the last time, she saw the latter crying. Wendy couldn't hold her tears. When their eyes met Wendy ran away and left Irene confused.

 

Irene stood there for a minute and went in. She sat beside a 6-year-old girl. The girl was cute Johyun thought and started to mumble her thoughts facing the girl.

" Why did she cry?" Johyun staring at the girl and the little girl replied with a smile.

"Because she will not see me anymore. Maybe she couldn't control her sentiment at the last moment?"

" Or maybe....no no she always treated me as a friend." Johyun stood up from her sit then again went back to her seat.

" You Know, me and seungwan became friends when we were around your age. It was so good to have a friend like her. She was always so caring and sweet. She is a kind- and warm-hearted person. Among my friends I liked her so much. She is my favorite person. She always helped me in any problems. We were competitors but still she helped me with my studies. But in high school my father got transferred in Seoul so we had to move here and Seungwan was still there in Daegu. At first, I was very sad. We talked sometimes but I missed her so much. As time went by, I started to forget about her and got busy with studies and all other stuffs."

 

 

"I never forgot her. Not even for a second I could forget her" Seungwan was crying and talking to Joy over phone. She is in the car going home from the airport. " It started when I was 12. At first, I thought it was just a mere crush. But as time went by, I never knew when it turned into love. She always took care of me. She nagged me yelled at me but I liked it. Maybe because I love her. When she is angry, she is the cutest thing in the world. Whenever I made a new friend, she always got jealous asking me if she was my best friend. But she never realized my love for her. She always saw me as a friend. Her best friend not more than that not less than that"

 

Johyun at the airport

" I never imagined I will meet Seungwan at my university. But guess what we did and I believe it was fate indeed."

FLASHBACK

 

"Let me see the result" joohyun standing near the crowd can't get in. She was trying to stand on her toes just than felt a tap on shoulder.

"Excuse me let me see." as soon as Irene moved to face the girl her elbow hit the girl's nose.

"I'm so sorry. R u alright?" Irene asked worriedly taking the away from the crowd.

"It's okay" the girl said holding her nose. " I am fine. I am not bleeding"

"Seungwan! Oh my god what r u doing here?" Irene was shocked and happy.

" Hyun. what a surprise!!! Hey it's been a while. I didn't know u r in this university too" Wendy was shocked too. Her eyes almost popped out brows are high up and her jaw dropped. Her expression earned a giggle from johyun.

" You didn't change Wan-ah. It's been so many years I have seen you" johyun grinned.

" Hyun you are still so beautiful. You haven't changed either...um what’s your major?"

"Thanks, wan-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter