Surprise or...Miracle? - Mark Tuan (Got7)

Kpop one-shots (accepts requests~)

This was requested by @SMTownR ~ This is the first request.Hope you guys like it~


Here i am sitting in my couch watching TV while waiting for my boyfriend,Mark, to text me. I live in Italy while he lives in America. We are having a long distance relationship for a while now.We met each other through a friend and then we started talking and ended up being together. I know long distance relationships don't really work.But we trust each other and we promised to try oyr best to keep as much in touch as we can.

Aw i got lost in my thoughts i didn't notice that my phone went off.Signaling me that someone sent me a message.When i finally noticed the third timeit went off i picked it up.

"Hey (Y/N)!How are you?How was your day? I miss you<3"

Always the same first message.

"Are you there?/Why aren't you answering??"

"YAH! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" I got him worried didn't i?

I'm sorry Markie for worrying you.Nothing happened,I just didn't notice that my phone went off.My day was awesome.Just wish you were here:("

"I was so worried! Don't do that again... Anyway guess?"

"Ok, i won't.Guess what?"

"One of my friends is coming to Italy in 2 days" Is he going to say that he is coming along??? OH MY GOD

"I wanted to come with him since he will stay at your city but unfortunately i can't.BUT! I will give him a biiig present for you and i am sure you will love it!"  Kinda dissapointed butat least he thought of coming right?And present? Can't wait to see it!

 

"Really?Omg can you tell me what it is?"

"No"

"PLeaaaseee"

"I said no:) That's why it's a surprise" Meanie...but he is right,i have to admit that.

"Ok then.I must go now.See you later<3"

"Okie bye bye.Take care<3"

Ah i love him so much but sometimes e can be so annoying.But yet again he is right.What is a surprise if you already know what it is?

 

*TWO DAYS LATER*

*ding dong *ding dong*

"Ahh! What now? Who can it be.." I stopped to watch the time after being woken up by someone "AT 4 IN THE MORNING?? OH I AM SO GONNA KILL THAT PERSON WHO RUINED MY SLEEP"

*BANG BANG* (me:starts singing bigbang.Ok back to the story)

"I'M COMING,I'M COMING! Geez." I forgot to check who it was and i imediatly opened the door.Oops,bad move (Y/N).The minute i opened the door i was empraced in a big hug.My eyes widen and i am trying to get away from this person when "Missed me?"

"This...voice..."

He sets me free from the hug while touching my hand with one of his an with his other one he held a bouquet of flowers.

"Wh-when?Why? How?Wha-"

"Shhh! Don't ask anything.Remember when i told you that a friend of mine was coming here?" i nodded

"Well...i was actually refering to me! I am going to live here with you from now on!"
"Wh-what?Is this a dream or something?" i ask still wondering what is going on and if he actually ment that.

"Of course it's true! I wouldn't lie about something like this!" He said with a big smile. "I got everything ready.The only thing left is to bring my stuff here"

"OH MY GOD MARK THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU!"  I said while hugging him and then we went inside with his suitcase."

"While we are waiting for my rest stuff to arrive what do you say?Should we enjoy a little date?" he said with a smile.Oh how much i missed him. 

"Of course.How can i say not to you?"

"YEY! Shall we watch a movie first? Then we can go out and eat something and then we could just enjoy each others presence while taking a walk.How does that sound?" He said that really fast.He must be worried of me saying no.What a cutie.

"Sure why not?" I said.And then we enjoyed the rest of the day together.I am still dreaming about the fact that he is going to stay here. That was the best surprise ever! Or should i call it a miracle? (See what i did there?No?Ok then)


Thank you for requesting and i'm sorry once again for being so late:( 

Feel free to comment or sent me your true thoughts. I think i didn't really write what you expected,did i? Anyway thank you to everyone who reads this story<3 Have to continue the next request now~ 

P.S Sorry if i have too many mistakes,grammar or vocabulary, feel free to correct me too^^