Next Time I willl Tell you - V (BTS)

Kpop one-shots (accepts requests~)

OK I AM OFFICIALLY BACK~

My phone died and i had to wait at least two months to get a new one and i forgot my password:( And the most sad is that i had already written this but I couldn't remember anything...So i rewrote it.I think the old one was better but anyway.I hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes.

REQUESTED


(Y/N)’s P.O.V

I am waiting for BTS to come back from their world tour today. We are going to have our traditional sleepover tonight at the boys’ dorm. Oh yeah! I totally forgot to tell you! I am Taehyung’s girlfriend, (Y/N). We are together for two and a half years now. Everyone accepted me easily. And the other members of BTS are like older brothers to me.

Anyway back to the sleepover. I am really excited for tonight. But I have a migraine. I am not sure how much I can stand their loudness with my migraine. Don’t get me wrong. I love them and their dorky selves but right now I am not in the mood to do or hear anything…

“(Y/N)”

Oh Tae is here! I run to him and hug him.

“I missed you too honey” He said while hugging me back

“Ok Lovebirds we get it. You missed each other and blah blah blah. Now can we enter our dorm too?” RM said while all of the rest of us laughed.

“Ok LET’S WATCH A MOOVIE!” J-hope said while throwing his arms up in the air.

“Not so fast mister hope. We just came here. Let’s unpack first and then we will eat dinner. After that we will watch the movie. We will do it exactly like we are going our sleepover the last few years. Right (Y/N)?” Jin said

“Yup” I answered

After the boys unpacked we all sat to eat dinner.

“Hey (Y/N) ,why aren’t you eating?” Taehyung asked worried

“I am not really hungry” It wasn’t a lie. I wasn’t hungry because of the migraine though. It’s starting to get worse. I won’t tell them because I don’t want them to worry about me.

“Ok I won’t pressure you to eat. But tell me when you want to ok?” He said again worried.

We finally sat all together again to watch a movie. I sat next to Taheyung of course. While the other members where fighting over who is going to be the other one sitting next to me. This only made things worse. My migraine is killing me even more now. At the end they played rock paper scissors. Jimin won and he sat next to me. We finally put the movie. Now I am starting to feel dizzy too. I have to drink some water.

“Where are you going?”Tae asked

“To drink some water. I will be right back” I managed to say

While I passed all of the boys I started feeling weird. Suddenly I started watching some black dots and I couldn’t hear anything. I felt like everything was really far away from me. And then suddenly everything became black.

V’s P.O.V

“Where are you going?” I asked my girlfriend while she was standing up from the couch .

“To drink some water” she answered.

Something is wrong with her today.I understand everything about her. She wasn’t her real self. And I am sure she doesn’t want to tell me. Probably not to worry me. But too bad because I can read her like an open book. Suddenly she stays still. I don’t take my eyes off of her and then after one minute she faints. I run to her and at the same time the others are doing so too.

“Hey (Y/N) wake up, wake up” I say panicked . The other members are worried too but they are trying to make calm down. I finally took her bridal style and layed her in my bed.

We all tried to wake her up with different ways. And then decided to wait a little bit. We all stayed in my room.

(Y/N)’s P.O.V

I open my eyes.I am still feeling a little bit weird but overall I feel fine. “What happened?” I manage to say with a whisper. When I talked all of them turned to me surprised.

“Are you ok? How are feeling?Do you know how much you worried us?” Taehyung questioned

“I…I am sorry. I didn’t mean to worry you guys. I am feeling better now thank you.”

“Thank god. I thought it was something serious. Next time don’t hide anything from us. Tell us everything ok?” Tae said with a worried voice

“He is right. Next time tells us if you are not feeling too good” Jungkook agreed

“Yes girl! You better say how you are feeling or else no more sleepovers for you!” Suga said and everyone laughed.

I am so happy to have them by my side. From now on I will tell them everything or else they might be more worried than I wanted them to be.