Calling Dream

Deep Within Our Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 : Calling Dream

 

"Merry Christmas! Kampai!" 

 

Two ladies circled their arms, giving a toast of expensive red wine for a special event of a year. One with grey-round eyes and light brown hair, another was a small-black eyes and dark brown long curly hair. Lee Mina and Park Sora were their names, those two Koreans were best friends since they had attended colleges in London.  

 

Like the year before, they celebrated Christmas privately in their dorm. It wasn't because of Sora but Mina, who considered herself introverted, didn't like to be crowded by acquitances. The lady dressing in Valentino black dress was the only daughter of Physics professor in Korea however she was in London for Music study- sophermore in Music college of one of the top university in England. 

 

Mina was cute but quiet and had her own world that didn't want anyone else to come in. Some might say she was a bit antisocial but actually she considerably chosen only few special people to care for. 

 

Therefore except her family, she had Park Sora and Park Chanyeol, her senior she had known last year from art club. 

 

From all reasons, she didn't go out with groups of people but had a small celebration with her bestfriend instead.

 

"Finally, just the two of us celebrate single lady style..." 

 

Park Sora mocked her friend, a bright young lady dressing in new-collection Vivien Westwood outfit was also a sophomore in music college, voice major.

 

Mina sighed putting her face on the table and stared at empty wine glass in her hand thinking about the dream last night. 

 

That sound, who was he?

 

"..Sora...if you still don't have any boyfriend, then I can be the one celebrating Christmas with you forever because I'll be single for keeps..."

 

Mina said sadly. Although she didn't want many people in her life, it didn't mean she wanted to live alone forever. However, she couldn't yet find someone truly special. 

 

She had had few boyfriends before but none of them could complete her, she knew she needed something, something that only that calling sound could fulfill.

 

"That dream came again, right?" 

 

Sora asked her friend with care, Mina nodded without looking up.

 

"Yeah...come again..." 

 

She replied, eyes were still looking at that empty glass. Null liked her heart, nobody was there since that dream had appeared. 

 

"I don't know why I have always dreamt about it...like there's someone calling me...someone I know...know him very well..."

 

Sora shook her head tiredly. "You're obsessed, Mina" She warned her best friend "It's just a dream.Your Mr right is existed in reality I guarantee!" Sora talked with confidence so Mina looked up and shook her head.

 

"No way...how come a good guy interests in an anti-social girl like me?" She said sadly but Sora smiled with a little plan.

 

"I don't know why...but he’s already come..." Telling her friend the top secret, she stared at Mina’s eyes deeply "I'm going to tell you, somebody told me he's interested in you...He want to see you tonight at university's park,10 in the evening"

 

"Oh my kidding..." Mina shook her head not believing her friend "That can't happen"

 

Mina avoided Sora’s eyes as she knew it couldn't happen, romantic idea about a guy secretly in love with her as she wasn't that interesting.

 

However, Sora shook her friend, waking Mina up "Mina but it's happened yet!! There's really some body told me that, and he's really a good guy..."

 

Hearing that, Mina frown "Who’s he?..."

 

She believed he would be someone strange, no way normal guy could love her. However, Sora shook her head then smiled a little  "I can't tell you, he does not allow me to do so,he said it's a surprise..."

 

"You're kidding me, aren't you?" Mina still didn't believe her friend but Sora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter