End

Love fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Now you care about him more than me right?" Byulyi said in angry tears.

 Yongsun sighed at her lover. She always hated to see Byulyi's tears but this time she had had enough of her girlfriend's childishness. Having been filming all the day, all she wanted was just cuddling with her girlfriend at the end of the day, not fighting with her like this. 

 "Stop now Byul-ah. I'm tired so let me rest." Yongsun shook her head while heading to her room, ignoring her crying girlfriend. 

 "So you're tired of me, tired of our love already, aren't you?" Byulyi still stood there with hurtful look on her face. 

 "Can you stop being so dramatic? I just forgot our anniversary because I was so busy recently . Eric has helped me a lot so I don't think go out for a dinner with him is something wrong." Yongsun felt a little annoyed by Byulyi's behavior. 

 "It was our anniversary Yongsun-ah. Now you don't think it is important enough for you to remember? You can go out with him but not on our anniversary day." Byulyi raised her voice a little. 

 "Yah Moon Byulyi. Remember that I'm your unnie so behave yourself. I said I'm sorry already. We can celebrate it later." Yongsun yelled back angrily. 

 "No. It's enough. If this love makes you tired so let's stop here." Byulyi said with a painful look, she grabbed her coat on the couch and left Yongsun's house immediately, not waiting for Yongsun to react. 

 "Yah Byul-ah, come back here." Yongsun yelled but it was too late, Byulyi had already left as she heard her door closed harshly. In spite of following her girlfriend, Yongsun chose to drop herself on the king-size bed. She was tired both physically and emotionally and thought that Byulyi only over-reacted so she let herself go to dreamland without worrying more. 

 However, the following days were completely unlike what she had predicted. She had thought her and Byulyi's relationship would be good again the next day but Byulyi was ignoring her all the time. Byulyi stopped touching her unnecessary on and off the stage, she switched her seat next to Yongsun with Hyejin and she didn't talk to her if it wasn't about business. She stuck to the maknaes' side and kept a distance with her.Yongsun tried to talk with her sometimes but failed all the time because she would excuse herself for another work or say she was tired. They had fought many times since the first time they met each other so Yongsun just thought that this time was the same, time would make things better. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was a week since the day they fought. They were filming their new music video New York at midnight. Yongsun was worried at first because she had to film WGM the next day's afternoon so she was afraid that she could not be able to rest anytime. But luckily, she was the first person to film the music video and finished it at only 3 a.m in the morning, much earlier than what she had though. So she had managed to sleep for about 8 hours after a good shower and was on the set at 1 p.m lively. 

 "You look so happy today. Did you have any good news?" Her partner Eric Nam asked when they were resting for a while in the middle of the filming. 

 "There was nothing special. It was that I had the best sleep in this week." She answered with a wide smile, her dimples appeared which made her partner stun for a second. "You're so cute" He mumbled unconsciously. 

 "What did you say?" She asked again 

 "Oh no there's nothing. Good for you" He smiled awkwardly, thankfully that the PD called them back to the filming. 

 Yongsun finally finished her filming at 8 p.m. She walked around to say goodbye to all the PDs and staff before she went home. Then she met a panel of the show. 

 "Oh Solar-ssi. Have you just finished your filming?" She asked friendly. 

 "Misun-sunbaenim, nice to meet you. Yes, I have just finished." Yongsun bowed politely. 

 "You and Eric Nam-ssi's chemistry is so interesting. We enjoy watching your process." She praised and Yongsun thanked her. "Oh and your member, she did a great job as a panel too. Even though it was hard for her to film so early in the morning after staying up all night but she did it very well. I hope she can rest well after today's work" She said with a sympathetic look. 

 "Who did you talk about?" Yongsun confused.

 "You don't know? It was Moonbyul-ssi. She was one of our panels today. I heard that she came to the set right after finishing the music video filming. That why she looked so tired." The panel said with a little surprise. "Oh my car is already here. I have to go now. Take care of yourself, Solar-ssi" She waved at Yongsun while going to her car. Yongsun said goodbye to her, head still confused with what she just heard. 

----------------------------------------------------

 Yongsun decided to go to Byulyi's house. She had been knocking and pushing the bell several times but was replied by only the silence. When she was going to give up and go back to her house, Hyejin appeared with a lot of bags, it looked like she had just come back from the supermarket. 

 "Hyejin-ah, where did you go?" She asked and took some bags from Hyejin to help her.

 "I went out to buy something to cook. Are you looking for Byulyi-unnie? She is at Wheeinie's house now" Hyejin answered while walking to Wheein's house, Yongsun followed her automatically. 

 "Wheeinie's house? Why?" Yongsun asked in confused. 

 "I will explain for you later" Hyejin replied as they had arrived at Wheein's house. Wheein opened the door right after Hyejin pushed the bell, got surprised by Yongsun's appearance. 

 "How is she?" Hyejin asked while bringing the bags to the kitchen with the help of Wheein and Yongsun. Yongsun was confused about who Hyejin was asking for. 

 "Still the same. She woke up again because of the nightmare" Wheein sighed softly. 

 "Who are you two talking about? And where is Byulyi?" Yongsun could not hold back her curiousness anymore and what she heard next surprised her a lot. 

 "Byulyi-unnie has got a high fever since she came back from the panel's filming. Manager-oppa has brought her to the hospital to have an injection and IV drip but she is still burning up now." Wheein sighed when thought about her poor unnie. Then they led Yongsun to the room Byulyi was resting in. Byulyi was laying on the bed, sleeping with mouth opening, exhaled with difficulty. There was a small towel on her forehead. The scene made Yongsun's heart tightened. She sat on the bed next to Byulyi, hold Byulyi's hand tightly. 

 "The doctor said that it was resulted from not resting enough so her body had to shut down for a while." Wheein explained to her "That's understandable, she has been suffering from a cold all week and today she had to work without any rest" She sighed out loud. 

 "Has....has she been sick all the week?" Yongsun asked in surprise. 

 "You don't know unnie? She has been coughing and sneezing all the time. We have told her to rest, eat, and drink medi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter