The Love Letter

Sehun Failed Love Letter

“Come on help me Jongin~~” Sehun whined as he tug on his friend hand, ignoring the sun-kissed boy rolling his eyes.

“Yah~ how to help you when I am also wondering what to give Baekhyun?” Kim Jongin sigh as he looks at his friend who now pouting in front of him.

Oh Sehun let out a heavy sigh as he ruffles his hair. At this moment he really hates himself for not being creative. God must be forgotten to put creative mind for him while creating himself.

Its not he hasn’t asked his other friends aka members but none of their ideas can be considered marvelous and brilliant.

“Why don’t you ask the rest of the hyung?” Jongin ask as he busy scrolling his mobile, try to google some idea for the magnae.

“Jongdae hyung said I just should tie up myself with a bow. Just with that. Minseok hyung suggested me to buy some figurine which I have done it before. Lay hyung to busy so I can't ask him and he have big mouth. Suho hyung ask me to google some recipe and get Kyungsoo hyung to help me with the cooking which Kyungsoo hyung said he won't because he doesn’t want to be responsible for any food poisoning or dorm burning news.” Sehun blurted out making Jongin dropped his jaws and try to hold his laugh.

“How about Baekhyun?” And Kim Jongin regretted he ask the question but before he opens his mouth to apologise for the magnae, the boy already dropping his evils remarks.

“Are you really stupid or you are being dense? If I ask him, he will though I am helping you and then he has big mouth in the entire universe. He will go to Chanyeol and tell him with the thought you will surprise him that way but the truth is I am the one will surprise Chanyeol for our anniversary.” Oh Sehun once again blurted out or more like to Jongin ears and its sound so confusing, he brain can't take it that much.

Jongin gets up from his bed and walk to Sehun who now looking so frustrated and sad seating on the other bed.

“Alright~ alright. Take a deep breath. How about you write him a love letter? I know its cliché but you haven’t done it right? A short love letter will do. No need be so poetic or classy, just write what you want him to know.” Jongin said as he pats Sehun shoulder who slowly nod his head agree with that idea.

“You use your brain finally. Thanks bro.” Sehun quickly stands up and pull Jongin for a brother hug before leaving the dancer alone and shocked with the sudden changes.

 

 

 

The tall man walks out from the dance studio, deciding to go home early as today is a special day for him and his boyfriend.

Opps, it should be fiancée because he proposed to his boyfriend recently, a few weeks after his noona wedding.

Yes, his noona wedding makes him confident and believe he is ready for a marriage and his boyfriend is the one.

“Chanyeol-shi. There is a letter for you.” The reception call him, making him stop and take the letter.

It’s weird as fans letter will be sent to their dorm after sorted by the staffs and official letter only be handled by their manager.

He walk to his car thinking all the possibilities of how the letter is end up with the receptionist.

Maybe she is the fans?

Once he gets in the car, he quickly opens the letter and once he read the first line he cants help from smiling ear to ear.

 

Hi Yoda fiancée,

I hope I managed to make you shocked if not I will kill Jongin. Anyway, Happy Anniversary Park Chanyeol. Thank you for staying with me. I know I am full of trouble, so not romantic and insensitive. I learn a lot from you. How to accept myself and love myself as for how I am. You teach me the feeling of being loved and love someone. You make me feel so special despite my ugly flaws and weaknesses.

You discovered my other side that I rarely show to other people. Sometimes I feel so scared if you find me so clingy and annoying. But all the nicknames and the spoiling really addicting and I love it so much. Even it just a simple kiss on my forehead. It makes me so special.

I feel like I am yours…hey I am yours

Here come the ert part.

I love it each time we do it cause damn you so hot and y. I am serious about to discuss with manager-nim about you being shirtless in front our aeris cause you are mine. Opps, I sound possessive now but hey I am protecting my man.

We are engaged now so that means we are stepping away from marriage to each other. I know some people said it can be boring after sometimes and I can't promise you heaven and moon but I can promise you I will try to make you feel less bored with me.

So Mr Park Chanyeol aka my fiancée aka my master and my daddy…

Thank you so much for loving me and staying with me till now and in future. Let's make love forever…scratch that.. I mean love each other forever and ever and ever. Please bear with my craziness, clinginess, and weirdness.

 

Love you,

Sehunie

 

Ps: I really sorry I don’t know what to give you for our anniversary cause you already have everything

Park Chanyeol can't help from laughing happily reading the letter from his fiancée. He folds the letter and put inside his backpack before he drives back to their dorm, to celebrate their anniversary and tell the rest of the members about their engagement.