Three

Sweet Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was something Jiho enjoyed most, it would be Lyrical dance.

If she could dance it every day after school, she would but she left the club. She knew if she stayed the girls would've kicked her out because of the incident. It wouldn't matter is Shiah helped to plea for her. The girls probably wouldn't believe her.

So instead, every Wednesday, Jiho booked the late times to dance all she wanted for at least two hours. No one would be around expect maybe security and the janitorial staff. But all she had to do was turn on some music and dance away.

Not just any music.

Lyrical dance is a form of different dance styles depending on the mood of the body. It can be as elegant as a ballerina, rhythmic urgency like jazz, care free like an acrobat, or free spirited movement like a hip hop dancer.

If a person can't seem to tell a story with words, they use body language to reveal itself. But not just by any song, the song that the person picks to dance is how they are identified.

It's all art.

But the key is, on how someone makes it.

During Jiho's free time, aside from Pinterest, she researched some lyrical dance moves to learn at home or at the park to get some fresh air. She came across a talented girl named Lindsey Stirling, who happened to be excellent at the violin and while she played her instrument, she would dance.

Jiho had never seen anything like it.

Being amazed, she started learning all different moves that Lindsey would do and she would even look up others and practice.

It didn't matter if she wasn't in the club anymore, she still found happiness in Lyrical because it would relax her mind and make her feel like she was in another care free world.

Jiho scrolled through her playlist on her phone as she had already connected it to the stereo via Bluetooth. She had already changed into her practice clothes which was nothing more than black leggings and a gray over size shirt showing part of her bare left shoulder. She found a song she hadn't heard in a while and pressed play.

It was one of Lindsey's song called 'First Light'.

It was fast but it had some slow parts where she could do something simple with movement.

Jiho took a deep breath and started to twirl with her arms out like a big bowl before she opened her arms into an L shape, her right side facing the wall and her left arm facing the front. She pushed on her toes with her left leg and picked up her right leg the air putting her head back.

Of course being a dancer meant she had to do a few stretches.

While she was doing the movements, her mind would flow back to Minhyuk and how he was with her. She bit her bottom lip trying to ignore the fact that he gave her attention but she couldn't stop wondering if what if others saw them on the bench?

It wouldn't be good for him.

She couldn't let him be caught up in her past event.

Even though he said he didn't care what others think of him.

At some point, everyone cares what others think of themselves.

Jiho put her right leg down and her arms.

As soon as the tempo of the music started to pick up its pace, she started to do different dance tricks. She had done them plenty of time on the grass, now it was time for the hard wooden floor. She took a deep breath again and started off.

Jiho got into a standing position with her arms straight out and took two turns before using her right leg to push up from the floor and both arms went out with her legs doing a 90 degree in the air. She landed swiftly on the floor using her left leg.

It was called the Barrel.

The song was coming to an end and thankfully, Jiho had put it on repeat full blast. She didn't care if others heard her. It was her time for two hours and she didn't want to waste any of it.

First Light had its own music video and every time Jiho saw it, she wanted more than to learn the choreography but never did. She actually wanted to come up with some on her own and have someone hold the camera as it recorded on her phone then uploaded if it was possible.

It was just one of her goals.

As the violin began to play in the song, Jiho got ready for her next move. She did a high jump with both legs but she spread them out like a split in the air, the only difference is, her right leg was out straight and her left leg was bent upward at 90 degrees with her arms back , along with her head.

She landed with her right leg and rolled on the ground before standing up. The adrenaline was beginning and she smiled knowing she was doing fine as she danced. Everything always seemed to vanish and disappear into the thin air.

As silly as it sounds, it kept her sane and positive.

No one could take it away from her.

The move she had done is Capezio on the side. If she did one facing the front, it would be called Attitude Leap.

Now she was in her own world.

She was sitting on the floor for a moment catching her breath from doing the previous stunts more than once. The next one she decided to do is called Standing Broomstick.

Jiho leaned back using her right arm for support moving her body up, using her left leg to push up from the ground spreading her legs out with her free arm out for balance. As soon as she twits her body upward with her right arm, her right leg touches the floor bring her body to stand.

She smiled at the accomplished dance move.

Like a girl who got something for her birthday, she clapped her hands together jumping on her heels. Despite the sweat she was developing she was content. There was just one more move she wanted to do before putting them all into the song and dance her heart out.

Butterfly.

She stood facing the mirror ready.

Jiho leaned forward with her legs a bit spread out as they were bent and used her right leg to push up from the ground with her arms out. She did a quick switch with her right leg being pushed from the ground knowing her left leg would come back to land on the ground with her arms out.

In a way, she felt discomfort in that last move. She did it again for practice and again. It didn't seem right but maybe she was giving too much thought into it.

All she knew is that she was in a good place.

Ok let's put everything together and see how it flows.

- - -

An hour and a half.

Minhyuk crashed to the floor panting knowing it became his best friend. He and his friends had been practicing all dance moves that Shownu and Wonho came up with. It took a while but everyone nailed it.

Once everyone had it right, Shownu makes sure everyone does it again and again. Sometimes, Shownu will even step out of the dance and check everyone. He will join again and finish off.

"Can someone bring me a blanket?" Hyungwon panted closing his eyes.

Minhyuk chuckled liking his comment. "Thankfully we get to go home now."

"I didn't say we were done." Shownu was breathing just as heavy as he took a sip from his water to cool down. "We need to go over it again."

"What?" Minhyuk opened his eyes and sat up quickly.

"We've been doing the same steps for an hour! Let's call it a night." Changkyun suggested to the eldest.

"Yeah my arms and legs are becoming jello." Jooheon spoke out after. He was sitting on the floor next to the youngest but he moved to use Changkyun's leg for a pillow.

"Yeah thanks to you my leg is going numb with your head that's so heavy!" The youngest barked trying to push Jooheon, but he didn't budge.

Shownu rolled his eyes. "Stop being dramatic. I don't hear Wonho or Kihyun complaining."

"That's because they are pretending to be innocent and not say anything when really, they want to go home just like the rest of us." Minhyuk added with a smile on his face. He moved his hair out of his face since he was feeling the droplets of sweat going into his eye or rolling down the bridge of his nose and onto his lips.

The oldest stared at Wonho and Kihyun. They met the gaze of the oldest and smiled. Shownu closed his eyes knowing he got defeated by the young kids. "Fine. We all can rest and wait until it's time to leave."

"Sweet!" Changkyun cheered still trying to Jooheon's head off his leg. "Now I really can't feel anything!"

Jooheon smirked and smacking his leg with his hand. "How about now?"

"AAH!"

Laughter began to build up as the youngest whined in pain. Wonho took his turn tapping the youngest leg. "Does this feel better?"

"NO! STOP HITTING ME!"

"I'M NOT HITTING YOU! I'M TRYING TO WAKE IT UP!" Wonho shouted back at the Changkyun.

The others only watched knowing they were the Tom and Jerry of the group. In the beginning, Wonho and Changkyun didn't get along. It was just because they didn't know each other and Shownu made sure that everyone took a turn to know each other. Changkyun was the last to join the group and Jooheon was the first to approach him.

Changkyun is a serious and quiet person but once he started to open up, he is actually a sweet, kind, loyal brother that everyone loves. There was nothing the older ones wouldn't do for him.

"Maybe you should stand." Kihyun offered going to his side once he stood up.

Changkyun grabbed his hand and tried kicking Wonho away from him. The other boy only smiled and smacked his leg again. "AH! DAMN YOU HOSEOK!"

"Oooh!! Someone cursed!" Minhyuk pointed at Changkyun.

Everyone laughed at the interactions going along expect one.

Hyungwon.

"Did he fall asleep?" Jooheon asked once he sat up.

Everyone turned to stare at him.

His body was lifeless with his arms and legs spread out on the floor.

"Someone give him CPR!" Jooheon joked.

"He isn't unconscious idiot!" Kihyun rolled his eyes as he started walking backwards holding hands with Changkyun helping him walk forward for his leg to wake up.

Shownu smirked going over to Hyungwon and bent down to his feet. "I have a better idea." He reached for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter