Sequel...?

Sweet Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone, I have a teeny tiny favor to ask.... 

I've been thinking about this story lately and I kind of want to do a Sequel for it. I just don't have any clue on what it should be based on. I mean should I make it lengthy? Or just a twoshot? OR.........Just leave it be. 

UNTOUCHED... 

If I do a second part, I want them to still be together ofc and face some type of challenge for a happy ending. I do have some ideas but Idk. 

IDEA #1: Would be, Minhyuk and Jiho are getting close and its time for them to meet the parents? But with a twist of somehing? (I don't want to do where the parents disapprove...I already have that in mind for other stories) 

IDEA #2: Would be.... Minhyuk is hiding something from Jiho and can't tell her about it bc its not his secret to tell.. It would be paralleled to my other fic Being Fearless, there is a small section where Minhyuk comes out bc he is a body guard for Jeongyeon.. I could make that into something. Jiho thinks Minhyuk is cheating but he isn't..and Jeongyeon over hears the conversation and helps Minhyuk to tell the truth to his Jiho..... I'm sorta leaning on this one bc I can work with it. Ofc this would be a couple of chapters..

IDEA #3: Would be...............an idea given by anyone. I'm open to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter