The truth about this story!

Reality (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fun fact! So my first story that I published here, ‘Reality,’ wasn’t meant to be about jenlisa. 

 

A friend of mine had made a YouTube video of her coming out story and that inspired me to write a book about it. So I did and I couldn’t stop picturing my characters as Lisa and Jennie. 

 

At the time I actually was a lowkey shipper. 

 

Their names were originally Ruby and Katy. But the more I kept watching jenlisa videos the more I grew a liking towards their ship. So I said,

 

“what the hell, imma make this into a jenlisa fanfic!” So I deleted all the random irrelevant names and added blackpink names with a mix of twice, Tzuyu!

 

So after writing a few chapters, I was so excited but I wanted to keep this part of my life a secret but I also wanted it to be secretly out there so I looked through where I can read other jenlisa stories and found this app!

 

I was very hesitant about posting it but I just said,

 

“Screw it, it’s not like anyone else is really going to notice or care about it.”

 

So I decided to publish it here without really caring if it went big or not. But then seeing how it was getting so many views instantly made me want to write more for you guys! 

 

I loved all your comments, I especially loved the way some of the audiences relate to it! 

 

So thank you all for joining me in my journey of creating s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter