Yeouido Park

OMG Sorry Wrong Number

Jimin was terrified as he opened Jungkook’s files. He flipped through all of the pages reading them closely looking for any clue on where he could of gone.

 

He saw an address on the paper. Jimin knew this was were he needed to go. He quickly packed somethings he needed and was off.

 

Jimin got into his car and was off to find Jungkook.

 

Jimin was nervous as he pulled up to the address. The address was that of the orphanage Jungkook had grown up in.

 

Jimin knocked on the door three times and stood in the cold waiting for a response. A tired woman opened the door.

 

“Hello Sir, How may I help you.” The Woman said.

 

“Oh Hello. My name is Park Jimin and I was wondering if me and you could speak for a moment.” Jimin said politely.

 

“Yes come in. My name is Ms. Yeul”

 

Jimin and Ms. Yeul sat in her office.

 

“So Jimin how can I help you today?”

 

“I was wondering if I could get some information on a boy who used to be an orphan here. His name is Jeon jungkook.”

 

“Oh Jungkook, he is an angel. He was always quiet here.” Ms. Yeul said.

 

“Yes I know that but he has disappeared without a trace and I need to find him so do you have any idea of were he might of gone?”

 

“I’m sorry. I am not sure of where he could be. When he was here he would disappear for hours on end. He even attempted to run away a few times. He was always found in different places, but the places were all in the same area of the city.”

 

“Where would that be?”

 

“They were all around a park. The park is fairly big, but I heard Jungkook used to go their with his younger brother.”

 

“Younger brother? Do you know where he is?”

 

Ms. Yeul looked back into the files to find the file of Jungkook’s brother.

 

“Jimin I’m afraid you won’t be able to talk to him.”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“It says here that he died about 4 months ago. He had been buried somewhere near the park. His brother was really in bad health as a kid. He had a heart problem that cause him many problems. Jungkook always tried to take care of his brother, but his brother was adopted a month after Jungkook and him were taken here.”

 

“Wow.” Jimin said in shock. He never knew any of this about Jungkook.

 

“Also that about when Jungkook stared to run to the park. I think maybe one day that he hoped his brother would be there, so they could see each other again. I can give you the name of the park if you would like it Jimin.”

 

“Oh yes ma’am that would be really helpful.” Ms. Yeul wrote the name of a piece of paper and gave it to Jimin.

 

“Thank you for your help. I should get going now. It looks like you busy.” Jimin said.

 

“Oh yes I am, but I hope you find Jungkook. He really is a good kid. Bad things just happen to the wrong people.”

 

“Yes, that’s true.”

 

Jimin walked out of the orphanage and sat in his car. He stared at the note that said ‘Yeouido Park’.

 

Jimin knew where he had to go next, but right now he couldn’t he needed some rest. He was tired physically and emotionally.

 

He found a cheap motel in town and decided to stay the night.