Chapter 7

OMG Sorry Wrong Number

Jimin had been looking for information about Jungkook for days. He had barely gotten any sleep worrying about where the younger was.

 

Jimin cried nonstop when Jungkook’s close friends told Jimin, “No I have no clue where he is.” That was until Jimin found one of Jungkook’s friends.

 

His name was Yugyeom. Yugyeom and Jungkook had known each other since they were children.

 

“So Yugyeom, do you have any clue where he is?” Jimin asked from across the table.

 

“I don’t know exactly where he is but I have an idea.” Yugyeom said fiddling with his fingers.

 

“Well I’m just worried so tell me all you can.”

 

“Jungkook never tells anyone about his childhood. The only reason I know is because I lived it with him. Jungkook h-he is an orphan. His family was never caring they would molest and ually assault Jungkook. They also would beat him and not feed him for days. He was so small and quiet when he came to the orphanage. It wasn’t until he was around 11 that the authorities actually stepped in and took Jungkook out of that house. He was moved into the orphanage in Seoul instead of the one in Busan out of fear that his parents would try something. The orphanage wasn’t good for him though. He hated it there all the kids would and he had very few friends there.”

 

Jimin was shocked and surprised. He held back tears knowing that his beloved Jungkook went through such a horrible childhood.

 

Jimin felt an overwhelming fear that what Jimin and Jungkook did in the bathroom had somehow set something off in him. Maybe it reminded him of his childhood memories.

 

“Jimin,” Yugyeom said getting his attention, “Did you and Jungkook you know do something before he disappeared?”

 

Jimin silently nodded.

 

“Oh no. Jimin i-I don’t think he was ready for that yet. Even in the orphanage a few of the older kids would touch him and beat him. He would never tell anyone but I would wake up to him crying in his bed laying in a ball. He wouldn’t go into the best state of mind after someone did it to him. He would disappear for hours after it happened.”

 

Jimin could feel the tears starting to roll down his face. He was 100% sure he was the reason for the boy’s disappearance.

 

“That’s all I have to say. I think the rest is for him to tell you when he comes back.”

Jimin was off on a search he studies the best he could about Jungkook’s past. He was thinking of ways to gain information about Jungkook.

 

Jimin decided to go to his friend Youngjae. Youngjae was an office helper and had access to all of the student’s files.

 

“Ok Jimin, I’ll need this back after a while but here you go.” Youngjae said handing Jimin Jungkook’s file.

 

“Thank you so much.” Jimin said giving Youngjae a soft smile before exiting the room.

 

Jimin walked to his room holding the file folder close to his chest. He was nervous, nervous about knowing more about Jungkook’s past because what he learned so far, the information scared him already. Jimin no longer knew what to expect when it came to the younger and his past.