1 of 1

My Last Mission For You

   KRYSTAL'S POV:

 

"PRINCESS!!! Hey, wait for meee..." There she is, the most caring,loving,smart,talented and the most beautiful/handsome person that I've ever met. Amber Liu, my bestfriend who I hope will develop into something else someday. Hope because I don't even know if she have the same feelings for me. Our history go way back when we are still kids, our parents are close so we don't have other choice but to be close too. When I was still a kid I always thought that amber and I will never click (well I have reasons you really can't blame me). One of the reasons why is because she is too outgoing and I am not, second is that I am cold to someone I have never met before ( well of course I am because technically we are not close and I don't know her so...hmm) that is also the reason why I don't have many friends, and third it's also because I get shy all of a sudden when she is close to me ( I don't want to admit it to her because she will be very full of herself and tease me to death) that's why she mis-interpret it that I don't wanna be friends with her that day. But all of that changed when one day I was bullied by a group of morons in a children park that happens where amber is also playing, so long story short she stand up for me and make the boys ran away calling for their moms and that same day where the words princess and the servant are made.We were not rich, no not at all but we are happy.

We're going to our individual jobs as usual, me as a cashier in a cafe shop and amber as a mechanical in a nearby building who is owned by one of our friends that goes by the name Yuri. All is well and the same, amber talks a lot about anything in particular and I just listen to her ramblings, we pass by the white house who is owned by a mother of one cute little girl, then to a grandma who will always walk out of her house in this time to feed the doves in the side of the street and then amber will ran towards the birds just to make me happy. Well it never seems to fail because everytime she did that it put a  smile to my face and starstrucked because of the scenes unfolding in front of me like in the movies, the scenes where amber smile her dorky smile that takes my breath away, the wind making her hair dance in a most beautiful way, sunlight that hits her face making it look like she's glowing and the birds flying in the back makes the best background ever. It seems like the time stop ticking, the world stop spinning and not just that it also made me stop blinking, all of the noise in our surroundings disappearing that all I wanted to do is plant it in my memories and wish that it will appear when I'm dreaming because it's only in my dreams where my happy endings are happening ( wow did I just  made a poem? Huh, I guess that's one of the few things love can do to you, I can't believe I'm this cheesy! Oh my GOD Amber Liu what have you done to me???)  

 

"Hey!" and all of my daydreaming vanished when amber suddenly yell at me. (SLAP) "oww, princess why did you do that?"  "Then why are you yelling at me stupid, I'm just in front of you!"  "That's the problem, I have called you so many times already but you never even heard what I said."  Oh, I bet I look stupid at that time. " well I don't care, you should not shout at your princess." "Okay I'm sorry, now can we go before we go late for our job?"  "Fine stupid."  And we continued walking, but suddenly I stop that made her stop her tracks too because my head hurts and my sight became blurry.  " Krys are you alright? why did you stop?"  It hurts like hell a little while and then stops, my line of sight came to normal again. " I'm okay just got a little bit dizzy."  I flash my smile so she won't get too worried about me. " I think my anemia attack again." I added.  " well you should drink your med when you arrive inside the cafe, did you bring it?"  "Yeah of course."  " well just tell me if you don't have one anymore because I have some here, you know for emergencies knowing your anemia is pretty bad sometimes."  oh how thoughtful and sweet. "Thanks amber I'll remember it."  And before I enter the shop I gave her my most genuine and beautiful smile especially just for her and I was rewarded by her trademark smile too.

 

I hope this headaches are nothing...