Finally I update my story.....

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HIM
I love u more than him  Heechul and siwon were bestfriends since kindergarten while Tiffany is siwon's girlfriend. Heechul doesn't know that Tiffany is siwon's girlfriend.  During their school break time, "can u accompany me to go somewhere?" said siwon to heechul.  "somewhere? Where?" heechul asked "will u just shut up bro and just follow me," said siwon Heechul then agreed with siwon decision and follow him until they arrived at the school rooftop. Heechul was really suprise to see that siwon met a girl and then he introduced her to heechul.  " Heechul, this is my girlfriend, Tiffany and Tiffany this is heechul my childhood bestfriend and to u bro don't ever disturb my girlfriend or else you know what will I do to u" said siwon  " Heechul " said heechul introducing himself  "Tiffany" Heechul was dumbfounded when he see Tiffany.  "Is this ur girlfriend?" "yes, why? She's beautiful right?" "Yeah, she's beautiful. Mmmm.... I need to go to the class to finish my works" " okay and thanks for accompanying me" "you're welcome" Everyday heechul accompany siwon to meet Tiffany. Heechul don't know that  He has fallen in love with her. When he saw siwon hugging her, he felt so sad and some time jealous and hope that he can make tiffany fall in love to him.  SCHOOL DISMISAL........ After class has ended, Tiffany saw heechul near the school main door. She then greet him but he pretend that he don't hear anything nor see anything.  "Hi" she said. Heechul pretend not to hear and walk fastly when suddenly Tiffany hold his hand and asked him, "Why are u like this?? You are not like this when u see me but why are u so weird today?"   "You want to know why I became like this? Ok, I'll tell u, I'm mad at u because I saw u hugging siwon!!" "Why u care about it??" "Because.....Because this is school!!," Heechul said then he walked away.  AFTER A FEW WEEKS LATER... Heechul couldn't handle it anymore and he planned to tell tiffany about his feeling. He meet Tiffany at the school rooftop. When he confessed his feeling too Tiffany when suddenly no one knows about it, Siwon was there and heard about their conversation and after a minute he then left that place.  When heechul arrived in his classroom, Siwon doesn't greet him nor talked to him as always. When the school day ended, siwon told heechul that he want to meet him at the school rooftop.  AT THE SCHOOL ROOFTOP....... When heechul reached the rooftop suddenly siwon threw a punch on his face. He was so mad when he know that his own bestfriends like her girlfriend. Suddenly Tiffany came and stop them from fighting, she was really mad at siwon and ask him, "Why are u being like this?"  "Why are u ask me like that?? And why are defending him and not me?? Ooooohhhh I know u like him right??" Siwon said. "U want to know why?? Yes you're right. I like him,"  Siwon and heechul were suprised when both of them heard Tiffany's confession.  "What?? You.... Love him?? How dare u like him more than me?? I'm ur boyfriend. And how come?" Siwon asked and yet he still didn't believe it.  Tiffany then told him everything what was inside her heart. Siwon still can't accept what she said. And then finally he trying to accept the truth that Tiffany love heechul more than him and wished that she will be happy with him.  And after 2 weeks of their break up.... Siwon met a beautiful girl and make her as her new girlfriend to replace Tiffany in his heart. Her name was ......................................................................…………………….……… YOONA.  THE END.