SEVEN

The Selected

After a long day, we're having dinner. Hakyeon and I enter the diningroom and the King signs to me that I have to sit next to him, the seat of the heir to the throne. I carefully take a seat and Hakyeon takes a seat next to me. I feel overwhelmed by this day and there's a lot more to come for me.

In the last few hours, Hakyeon dyed my hair blonde and gave me a blue suit to put on. I now look like a prince and it's still unbelievable that I'm about to rule over a kingdom. But I'm glad that the King will crown me as soon as I am done with the training of becoming a prince.

''I'll ask the tailor to measure your sizes and to make some clothes for you, because you will need them from now on.'' Hakyeon tells me and I nod when I look at him. I hate it so much that I can't wear my own clothes anymore when I am going to attend a public event, but I can't change it.

I look at Hakyeon's other siblings ,two brothers named Jaehwan and Sanhyuk and a sister named Hwayoung, and they smile at me this time. They already accepted me into the family and they are happy that they have a new heir, because none of Hakyeon's siblings wanted to take the crown. I wonder why, but it's okay if they don't want to tell me either.

The King places a hand on my shoulder and I look at him with a faint smile.

''Has my son shown you everything well?'' the King asks and I nod. Hakyeon definitely showed me everything of the palace and he didn't skip one single thing.

''Yes, he had.'' I tell him and the King smiles when he looks at Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiles when he looks at his dad and I decided to ignore the two smiles that are being exchanged.

''Taekwoon right? Who has dyed your hair? Because it's no longer a dark color.'' Hwayoung mentions and I look at her.

''Your brother dyed my hair, because he wanted me to give me a more royalty look and wanted to get rid off my dark hair.'' I answer and Hwayoung starts to giggle. Hwayoung raises a thumb and when I look at Jaehwan and Sanhyuk, they raise a thumb aswell. Meaning that I look better now compared to when I was dragged to this place.

''Well Taekwoon, it looks good on you.'' the King says and I smile when I look at him, before I bow slightly.

''Thank you very much.'' I respond and the King looks at Hakyeon with the same big smile on his face. Hakyeon has dragged me into the life of the royals and made me the new heir, something I completely didn't want at all. But it's all a reality now.

When the waiters bring in our cloches, Hakyeon tells me that I have to wait with drinking blood until the King gives us the sign to eat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as all the waiters brought our cloches in, the waiters take off the lid and a bowl of blood is revealed. My eyes turn red and my fangs appear as I start to breathe heavier. I haven't drank blood in a hours, so I can't wait to drink from this blood.

''Alright everyone, you have my permission to eat.'' the King says and everyone starts to drink from the blood like a wild animal. In the mean time, my eyes turn a darker color and my eyes widen when I see my dark eyes. What is going on with me? Is this supposed to happen?

I decide to ignore those thoughts and to drink from the blood in the bowl and boy, it tastes delicious. I growl a bit and I enjoy the delicious blood in my bowl.

And when I pull back from the bowl after it's empty, Hakyeon places a hand on my leg and I start to take a deep breath to get control over my breathing again. I take the napkin and I clean my mouth. Boy, this tasted so good.

Hakyeon takes my hand and I look at him. It turns out that my eyes haven't returned to normal, because Hakyeon looks with widened eyes at me.

''My goodness Taekwoon, your eyes are very special. Because no one else in our family has these dark eyes.'' Hakyeon says and the King looks at me as soon as he is done with his food. And even the King looks at me with widened eyes.

''You're a one of a kind Taekwoon, because none of us has these black eyes when we crave for blood.'' the King says and it doesn't take long before everyone else looks at me with widened eyes.

I sigh and I close my eyes. I seriously don't know what is going on, but I feel more like a demon instead of a vampire.

''Taekwoon-ah, you are very special. Don't be ashamed of those demonic eyes, because they are a part of you.'' Hakyeon says and I feel his lips on my cheek. Hakyeon's siblings start to giggle and I open my eyes to look at Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiles and kisses my cheek again.

''He loves you dearly, Taekwoon. I think he likes you a lot.'' the Queen says and I look at her. He loves me more than that, he clearly showed that.

''No mum, I love him. I want him to be mine.'' Hakyeon says and  lets go of my hand, before he grabs my arm and pulls me closer. He still doesn't have everything he wants? When is he going to stop?

The Queen starts to giggle and looks at her husband, before their eyes turn back at me and Hakyeon.

''If you want to date him, we're fine with it. But Hakyeon, you have to take it slow if Taekwoon isn't ready. Taekwoon just joined our family today and I can imagine that it's a bit too fast for Taekwoon to start dating you.'' the King says and Hakyeon nods. I'm glad that they at least have some boundaries and that they have to think of the feelings of someone else.

The waiters come in and they take away our plates. Then, the King says that it's time for us to leave the table. And before I go, the King explains to me that it's time for everyone to do whatever they want. Before they go to sleep, they come together in the livingroom and they wish each other a wonderful night. I nod after the King has explained this and Hakyeon drags me with him, leaving the King and Queen behind in laughter.

A lot happened these days and I still can't believe that I'm the heir to the Cha's throne. And now, Hakyeon is trying to make me his. Because as long as I don't feel the same for him, Hakyeon isn't letting go of me until I give in.

Hakyeon drags me with him upstairs to his room and pushes me on his bed. Hakyeon jumps on top of me and starts to kiss me right away. I giggle and I wrap my arms around his waist. I don't know if I feel anything for him, but I have enough time to discover my own feelings.

''I love you Taekwoon, I love you so much.'' Hakyeon says during the kiss and giggles. It shows that he loves me, because he doesn't let me go everywhere I wanna go to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I wrote the first part at school and finished the rest at home. And no, I wasn't thinking of any K-Pop idol whose stagename is Hwayoung. It just came to mind randomly.