TEN

The Selected

When it's time to sleep, everyone is in bed. Except for me, because I ended up with Hakyeon in his bed. Hakyeon doesn't want to let go of me now and still wants to spend a lot of time with me. I resisted at first, but I can't say no to someone like Hakyeon. I mean, no one can resist him. But my mind could.

Hakyeon has his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin is resting on my shoulder, as my back is facing him. I still feel a little bit uncomfortable with Hakyeon this close to me, but I have to learn to live with it. Because I am the one who is chosen as the new heir and Hakyeon will be around me all the time. And he is the one who chose me, so I should let him in my undead heart. But my mind refuses to do that, my mind still says that it's too fast to date Hakyeon.

''Well Taekwoon, I hope you have seen that we do care about others. But we will make you realise that aswell, because you had the same image in mind as some vampires have about us. I hope that you can show them that we aren't like that. And... I hope that your heart will open up for me, because I like you a lot Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says and whispers the last sentence in my ear. I want to do that, but my mind still refuses.

Hakyeon must've heard what is going on in my mind as he lifts up his head and starts to kiss my temple. I immediately start to chuckle as I feel his body scooting closer to mine and it doesn't take long before I feel his chest against my back.

''That mind of yours has to stop keeping me away from you, because you're going to be mine anyways.'' Hakyeon says and tightens his grip on me. I turn my head and see a smile on Hakyeon's face. I want to open up towards Hakyeon, but my mind doesn't want to.

And before I can say anything, Hakyeon lets go of my waist and uses his hands to turn me. I'm on my back now and Hakyeon climbs on top of me. The smile on Hakyeon's face hasn't disappeared and his eyes show that he is going to do everything to make me his. He can try whatever he wants, but I get confused the more Hakyeon touches me.

''I'm going to show you how much I like you and how much I want you to be mine.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss me. His arms are wrapped around my neck and I feel his chest against mine. I hope that Hakyeon isn't going to be too loud, because I don't want to wake up the rest of the family.

I carefully place my hands on his back and Hakyeon giggles during the kiss, a sign to me that Hakyeon likes it. But I also think that Hakyeon sees it as a way of growing closer. Hmm, we'll see.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''Hakyeon please, let me go. Your parents expect me to be in my room.'' I tell Hakyeon as he breaks the kiss an hour later. Hakyeon chuckles and shakes his head.

''I'm not going to let you go, Taekwoon. My parents are okay with it if we're going to date, but I got the warning to take it slow with you. Not that I'm going to do that, but I want to show you how much I like you Taekwoon. I wanna be yours before you're going to get that crown on your head.'' Hakyeon says and he seems to show some real emotions in his voice.

He may be glad that we're not blood relatives, because this would be wrong if we were blood relatives. I sigh and I cup his face in my hands as he kisses my forehead.

''I don't know how I actually feel, Hakyeon. After you pulled me into this royal life and refused to let go of me, I need to figure out how I really feel. It's unexpected to me that a prince likes me and wants me to be his, while I don't even know if I can return those feelings.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's head rests on my chest. I don't know if it sounds like a rejection to Hakyeon, but I'm sure he doesn't take it that way.

''You will feel the same for me as I feel for you, Taekwoon. Yes, we're not blood relatives. But that doesn't take away I can date whoever I want, because even I have rules to hold on to. But my parents gave me approval of dating you and even my siblings are okay with it if I'm dating you.'' Hakyeon says and lifts up his head, before he starts to kiss my cheek. I chuckle when I feel his lips against my cheek and I start to streak over his cheek.

I look outside and the bright sunlight is lighting up the kingdom. I'm glad that I'm inside the palace right now, because the sun is the worst enemy of all the vampires.

Hakyeon wraps his hand around my wrist and I look back at him. Hakyeon places his other hand on my lower arm and streaks over my arm.

''I don't care what everyone thinks, you are mine Taekwoon. I will also show that to the kingdom, because everyone knows that you aren't a blood relative of mine.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss my hand. He sure knows how to keep going and make my mind crazy, because it's a complete chaos in my mind.

I pull Hakyeon up with my other hand and our eyes lock.

''Do you hear how my mind is running wild? It's all because of you, Cha Hakyeon.'' I tell him and a bright smile appears on Hakyeon's smile.

''You're finally mine, because I finally stopped your mind to push me away from you. That undead heart of yours is mine now.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss me again. One of his hands lets go of my wrist and places it on my shoulder. It doesn't take long before his other hand lets go of my wrist and he streaks with that hand through my hair.

I am pretty sure that my mind gave up on pushing Hakyeon away and that Hakyeon finally got the permission to make me his. I'm happy to see Hakyeon like this, because he finally won my undead heart and he finally can make it official that he is dating me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I wrote this one at school. I actually wrote the second half during my break of 45 minutes.