The missing part of my life-4

THE MISSING PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 months later

Siwon and heechul were patiently waiting at the arrival area....they waved excitedly when they saw the familiar figure they are waiting...The man from afar waved back and walk foreward towards them with a smile...

"Hey..been a long time?"Siwon said making a friendship sign to him...

"its just 8 months dude"the man said sarcastically,,,,

"so how was your work with your new babies?" heechul spoke getting the luggage of the man and put it on the compartment...

"they are good,,,working well,,,progressing,,they made their names in japan in just few months..."the man answered...

"then why you decided to come back here?" Siwon questioned as he started the engine...

"we just need break,,so exhausting,,i ask for a break since there is no schedule there in following weeks...they will come back here in korea too tonight,,they will be performing in a show..that's good then..so what can i do for both of you,,? i know fetching me is not a free,," Eunhyuk asked jokingly...

"just...bottles are waiting for us.. so we will go to our usual place,,you went there already..."heechul winked...

"the place? Donghae was in?" Eunhyuk asked expressionless..

the two anwered "yes" in unison not minding the other's expression...

Eunhyuk became silent on the way,shutting his eyes makes the memories filled his mind again, it's not that he forgot him already, it's just that he thought of seeing the guy again,he planned too but not as quick as this the same day...soon they reach the place,they went in, eunhyuk look around the corners while walking,,,expecting to have glance finally after 8 long months to see the guy he was in love until now...but he can't find even a shadow of him...they stop at the same spot,same table they are that time,the time they both met,the time they both introduce, and the time he was first attracted to the guy...he laugh at his own self,why am I looking for him anyway, he dumped me already, he murmured under his breath,it was too loud that no one had heard his words...

"Hey,, Eunhyuk how are you?" kyu approach as he went closer to the table they were at.

"OWhh hi,,,fine i just arrived and they drag me here..."he answered..

"staying here for good?" kyu questioned in follow giving them their drinks...

"ani,,just taking our break"he answered again but still looking around,"always filled with party people here huh?" he added just to make a conversation,he can't find what is he looking anyway.

"de,,but it's a bit tired,almost all of them were looking for donghae" kyu said in a sad tone.

"owhhh yeah by the way..how is he? now?" Siwon interfere and ask...

"He is fine now,,he's getting his rest actually...but he often come here at daytime,he was indeed a hard headed person,i can't even control him,he wants to work at daytime just doing the inventory" kyu answered and sighed deeply after.

"what happen to him anyway?" Eunhyuk interrupted,not being too obvious,he asked it casually like a concerned friend.

"ahhh ye,you didn't know it,he's bearing a child,he's pregnant actually, I think around 7 months? yeah because he got test 7 months ago"kyu answered.

"de? pregnant? he has a boyfriend already? good for them, I think" eunhyuk suddenly stuttered and shocked of what he heard.

"De pregnant,owhh wait,i'll be back later"kyu said excusing himself as one of the customer called for a drink.

"He's married?" Eunhyuk asked the two, while drinking his beer.

"ani..we don't know,we haven't met the guy yet,all we know is he got pregnant,he's not opening actually,we don't know what he was thinking,he actually went to abort the baby but ended changing his mind...i think that guy caused him a lot of pain" Siwon said shaking his head.

"you said it's 7 months? are you sure?" Eunhyuk asked to confirm.

"ahmmm according to kyu,even donghae just smiled when we confronted him about how many months his tummy now,he never spoke or something about what happen to him,he really knows how to keep a secret on his own,I m sure he was just enduring it" heechul said.

"7 months,it's impossible" eunhyuk murmured...

"wae?" heechul asked him.

"nothing,anyway,i have to go now,I still need to meet the kids, they are staying at my house.they're coming tonight actually so i need to clean up the house" eunhyuk told and gulp the remaining liquid on his bottle.

"aigoo,see you next time,hey! show up before you leave again,arrasseo?" Siwon shouted while the man turn around and left.
......
......
......
1 weeks later

Donghae went out to buy some things he needed for the baby,he has things already but there was his urge to walk and go to shop for baby clothes.It wasn't advisable for him to walk since his pregnancy was complicated and the baby is coming soon, in about 2 to 3 weeks.he went to baby boy's clothes section. Yes he was expecting a baby boy. a prince, he was excited but nevertheless, he was afraid and scared.

He walk around the shopping mall carrying all the paper bags filled with baby clothing and stuff,he went to his car and put all of it on his compartment, he saw a small grocery near it, he went in and decided to buy some stock of food si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter