THE MISSING PART OF MY LIFE- 2

THE MISSING PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a few days after what happen,,both of them met again, unintentionally attending Siwon's party,,, all greeted except for both of them,,they were bound to sit together maybe,, at the same spot where    Eunhyuk has a full sight to Donghae,, Eunhyuk look at he boy assessing if he is mad at him, every gulp of his drinks, he turn to gape to the other who was still ignoring his presence... Donghae glance to him once in a while but then was totally ignored...

"What's with the atmosphere? why both of you were silent,,,is that you donghae? you haven't talk a single word since you came... siwon said as he notice the two just keep drinking...and the happy cute face boy was also not in the mood to talk and chat...

"and we're not waiting for someone right to make a big space in between the both of you,, heechul added as he saw and notice that they three of them were squeezing together looking side by side and then turn to the space on their front...

Donghae look at Eunhyuk making a sharp glare but not noticeable to others since it was natural for him to do so, it covers by his cute pretty face... Eunhyuk gave a soft eyes to him and then they look away from each other...still not giving any words to the rest...

"Yahhh did you two fought or something? did something had happened the last time...? kyu suddenly asked that makes the two choked with their own bottles....

"Omo,,what is happening to both of you? Siwon said in curiousity...

"ani,,,i mean nothing,,it's just that we were not still comfortable with each other... donghae finally spoken and manage to defend himself, "hope that works, geez this is so freakin awkward" ,,he mumbled at the back of his mind...

"oh by the way im leaving early so i think~~~~ kyu said as he remembered he had something to do this night...

"Mwo? wait,,i didn't brought my car...the hell,,why you didn't told me earlier... donghae complained with a shock and a little bit disappointed to his friend...

"mianhae...i forgot to tell you,,so maybe ,,ahmmmm,,ok eunhyuk can drop you again at home,,or you can stay at siwon's place....kyu apologize and suggested having no idea what was really in between the two.....

"I can't sleep at other's place,,you know that,,, donghae said frowning in annoyance..

"well it's up to you,,,omo,,i have to go now....kyu said and stood up as he glance at his watch and it was almost time...im going,,thanks,,,hae mianhae...he added and kissed the boy in the lips,not to mention,,they were sweet as lovers and they often do peck on the lips occassionally with no malice at all, donghae was used to it since kyu really like so much skinship and run not giving him a chance to complain again...

"yaahhhh!!!!! haisstttt... Donghae yelled but kyu didn't bother to look back,,,

"woow,,what was that KISS for,,,i mean,,were you both~~~ siwon and heechul shared a raised eyebrows but was interrupted...

"Of course not,,he was just a little crazy sometimes and yahhh we do that even before,,its just a ~~ quick peck~~~ nothing else... donghae explains as the eyes of the two were giving a suspicious look and not to forget, Eunhyuk was wide awake though he was a bit dizzy already with alcohol because of what he saw,,,

"Eunhyuk look down and sighed laughing by himself, shaking head,,, donghae saw him, maybe thinking weird things about him and Kyuhyun,,,

"i promise we were not dating it just part of our closeness,, Donghae repeated again, by then eunhyuk look back to donghae with a deep thought and hurt was seen in his face,,,and donghae notice it,,,

"you have no choice,,just go with Eunhyuk... siwon said...

"I will just take a cab.... Donghae refused...

"why? are you afraid of Eunhyuk? just trust him ok,,,he will not eat you.... siwon said in a joke.,,,

Eunhyuk choke again, donghae just glared at him sharply and continue to drink...

"wae? you always choke huh... heechul joked as he pat the back of the boy...

"ani..i think somebody just keep thinking of me,,, eunhyuk response and force a smile..

"the hell is he talking about,,ahhh~~~ how can i trust him if he did it already... Donghae mumbled under his breath,,but since the music was too loud no one heard what he mumbled...

It was late in the midnight when the party had ended and as what expected,, donghae drowned with alcohol and he fell on the table again unconsciously... siwon and heechul are nowhere to find anymore, donghae was left again with the boy who took him before..he went somewhere to find the two, he reach the up room, he heard noises and banging of something,,he tried to open the door slowly but in his shock he saw heechul on top of someone,,it was siwon, they were crazy laughing and giggling to each other while heechul traces some soundly kisses to siwon's spot to tickle him.....he chuckled,that was he can do and left them alone doing their own business,,he sighed and went back to the table where he left the boy,,,he stared closely to him and look around, he gave a quick peck to the sleeping pretty,,he smiled and hit his head with his fist,,"stupid,,why were you so damn ert,,,! scolding himself, he sat down first and soon made his decision...

Eunhyuk had no choice,,he doesn't want to touch the boy again without permission but how can he leave such pretty face who is unconscious..he held him again and brought him at his house since until now he doesn't know where is the boy's address...

"Where am i? the drunken boy asked again after just 30 minutes,,ahhhh you took me to your house again huh? he added in a silly tone...

"De..you~~ you are at my ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter