Mr Children DongLun Reunion

50 Ways to Reunite

[A/N: I wanted to write this because both Aaron and Jiro went to the Mr Children concert in Taipei and I'm just hoping they met :) I know the chapter title says DongLun but I didn't put it there as their ship name, I just wanted a shorter version 'Jiro and Aaron reunion' haha]

Jiro cheered with the crowd as Mr Children's concert in Taipei ended. "That was amazing, wasn't it?" he said as he turned to his friend, Ivan who had just finished taking a video. Ivan nodded, "Let's take a photo together," he suggested, looking at both Jiro and Aisa who sat beside him in the VIP box.

Both agreed and then the three posed for a photo for Ivan's Instagram story. Jiro kept a smile on his face as he watched his friend tap away at his keyboard before posting the photo onto Instagram. He then got out his phone to take a selfie, because he wasn't Jiro Wang if he didn't take a selfie. However, the lighting just wasn't right and no matter what angle he took the photo at, Jiro wasn't satisfied.

"Why don't you try taking it outside, Da Dong?" Ivan suggested. Da Dong thought for a moment before agreeing. "That's a good idea. I'll go to the washroom while I'm at it," he replied with a smile.
Aisa gave him an odd look, "At the same time?" she questioned and Ivan chuckled and shook his head.
Jiro didn't bother to clear up the confusion and stood up, "I'll see you outside then," he told them before exiting the VIP box.

☆☆☆

Aaron clapped his hands as the crowd applauded Mr Children after their final performance. He picked up his cup of cola and took a big sip, 'What a great concert,' he thought before finishing the last of the liquid in the cup. A memory of Fahrenheit's Fantasy World Tour Tapei Special flashed in his mind and he smiled - that was nearly ten years ago! How time flew by! He had once been on that stage and now he was in the audience as a fan.

"Ah Bu, I think you've had too many drinks," Aaron's friend commented, referring to the several cups of sugary drinks he had drunk during the concert. They picked up all his empty cups and gave him a firm look.
He laughed, "I'll be fine," he reassured them.
"You have to look after yourself, Ah Bu. So much sugar isn't good for you," his friend protested sternly.
Aaron smiled at them, "Don't worry," he said with a small chuckle, "Once I use the restroom I'll be back and we can leave."
His friend nodded, "Then I'll wait for you outside," they said and he nodded as he took his empty cups. His friend turned around and watched the singer leave the VIP box they were in.

☆☆☆

Aaron hurried down the corridor looking for the men's washroom - turns out having so much sugar wasn't a smart idea. The hallways of Taipei Arena were slowly filling up with people as they started leaving, making it hard for him to get to the washroom. As soon as he saw the sign to the restroom, he broke out into a smile and hurried inside, not noticing a male come out of one of the cubicles.

Jiro stared at himself in the mirror and took off his cap before placing it near the mirror. He then began adjusting his hair so he wasn't too concerned with whoever just entered. They seemed in a hurry to do their business and Jiro didn't feel the need to turn around. He wanted to stay lowkey as well so he was glad the restroom was basically empty. He wanted to take the perfect selfie before fleeing the building and avoiding any people who might recognise him.

After he adjusted his hair, he smirked at his reflecting. 'How handsome,' he thought before lifting up his phone and taking some selfies. He then began faintly singing a song that he liked as he snapped selfies.

"Jiu suan shi jie yu wo wei di wo chao xi huan ni~"

Aaron sighed in relief with a smile - all that excess fluid was now out of his system. As he went over to the sink to wash his hands, he heard a familiar voice singing a song faintly. Unintentionally, Aaron felt his lips move and sound came out:

"Chao xi huan ni bu neng fen li Wo zhi xiang xin zhe ge zhen li..." He looked at his own reflection in the mirror and blinked in confusion.
Jiro paused and then turned to see who had sung the next line of the song.

"Aaron?"
"Jiro?"

Aaron stared at Jiro in surprise and shock - what a coincidence this was. Jiro cracked into a smile, "Hey Ah Bu, long time no see," he beamed.
Aaron hesitated as he stared at the ex Fahrenheit member. He wasn't prepared for this and was caught off guard. He looked at Jiro who remained with a smile and then found himself returning that smile.

"How have you been, Da Dong?"

 

~The End~

[A/N: I know this was short and this didn't really happen but lets be hopeful! I'll leave what happened next to your imagination :) ]