Reaching Out

Ouija Suju


“What!!!” shouts everyone in union. Gasped and talked were heard filing the living room.

“Shush! Let him talk! What do you mean by that?” ask Leeteuk after manage to silent the members.

Kyuhyun sighing. He know it will shock the other. Hell, he himself just found out about it.

“I just found out it too. This afternoon my schedule actually got cancelled so I decide to go hang around the company building until the manager call me. As I was walking, I saw an internet cafe and remember to do some research about this whole thing. After found out about the article, my head were throbbing really bad and I realize, something in me trying to speak to me. And then I heard a voice.”

He look at Yesung once more before he continue. The said person only tilted his head in confusion with his small smile.

“Woojin. The husband of Ga-in actually had been in me since the beginning. He started to apologize for possessing me but after listening to his reason, I’m willing to let him in longer.” 

“What do you mean you let him in longer! That’s dangerous!”Shouts Siwon angrily. “What if he was the bad spirit!”

“Gosh, will you listen till the end? Thanks! Now, his reasons can help us deal with all this thing lot a more easier. He told me it wasn’t him who attacking Yesung this evening. But the first attack was indeed him. He’s mistaking Yesung-hyung as the bad spirit that had been lingering in this building. And that was Jung Doyeon. He was trying to protect me from that criminal spirit because the last thing I remember before black out that day, yesung-hyung suspiciously smiling at me and then walk off. Woojin said he saw a dark aura emitting from Yesung-hyung that’s why he got attacked.” finish Kyuhyun with a sigh.

“So was Yesung possessed or not? I mean if he said Yesung is emitting bad vibe, doesn’t that mean something is lingering withing him?” ask Kangin curiously.

“He said Doyeon didn’t possessed Yesung-hyung because in Yesung-hyung… is Ga-in..” Kyuhun carefully glance at the members and then Yesung who turn pale.

Yesung quickly hugging himself in cringe as he felt strange with another spirit presence and it had to be in him. 

“But Yesung-hyung never seem to be someone else. It might be just a fragment of Ga-in memort were affecting Yesung-hyung,right?” said Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun shaking his head. “Woojin said when we were summoning them during the game, he was supposed to appear and warned us using the board game but Ga-in came out of no where. She was the one who answering everything afterward. When the strong wind come that night, it wasn’t a normal wind. It was a bad one, it came from Doyeon. He was one of the evil spirit here and want to possesses one of us through the game. His target was Yesung-hyung but Ga-In manage to get into his body first and expelled Doyeon during the darkness. Woojin were worrying about us so he choose me. During the early possessed phase, I became weak because he was trying to adjust with my body. That’s why I become the way I am.”

Leeteuk understand why his feeling about more than one spirit presence were right. He felt something lingering everywhere and it had to turn out that there’s 3 of them now. He rub his face in frustration, thinking about his 2 poor dongseng that had to be the victim.

“Wait. So where’s that evil spirit now? And why Ga-in didn’t came out? Like ever, aside from giving Yesung a freaking nightmare. And one more thing, what about Hyukjae?” finish Leeteuk.

“That. To be able to stay around us, Doyeon need a source of energy same as Woojin did to me. So he had linger around Eunhyuk-hyung for a while. Now he had enough power to even imitated someone. About Ga-in, we didn’t know why she still not came out. Woojin definitely feel her inside Yesung-hyung…”Kyuhyun look at Yesung who still feel uncomfortable with his body.

“But… I never feel the same like you guys. I never feel like I’m out of energy. Only the bad dream…” said Yesung timidly.

All of sudden Kyuhyun turned pale and silent. The others watch him as his eyes turned dead and something arose.

“That’s must be because she refuse to take you energy..” a voice sound way too different from Kyuhyun’s Bass voice. 

“Are you?” 

“Yes. I’m Kim Woojin. I’m sorry for letting myself in without his consent but I can’t leave my wife alone. Not with that culprit still, even on her death, torturing her…” said Woojin with hint of a sadness.

He wait for more question but everyone were to surprise by his appearance though it was only his voice that came.

“Sorry to make you guys surprise. I was too worried about my wife in that boy’s body. I’ve been trying to call out to her but she was too weak. Yesung-ssi. I’m so sorry for letting her in you but I assured you, she’s not a bad spirit. She just a spirit who still had a regret in this world.”

Feeling sorry for the guy for not answering, he only nod without looking at first. He was more bugged by the fact he had all those dream just because something decide to possess him. He look up with great courage and almost in a split second he can saw the man real face. Frowned by it, he tried to rub his eyes off an his vision are back to normal.

“But doesn’t it was important for her to awake by now and solve this thing? We don’t even know why she still haunt us. I mean you guys still here, does it mean all of you have a regret?”

A clap can be hear coming from Heechul. “Wah Hae-ah. How come you able to think all that?” Donghae only snorted at the older for mocking him. He blurted it out because he didn’t want any of his family hurt, moreover his favorite hyung,Yesung. 

“She will need to consume Yesung-ssi energy, just like me. My regret is because she still here. I need to protect her from that evil bastard. I don’t know that guy regret but I’m sure my wife was too tortured to be able to go with peace. I’m begging you guys… please help us. We been here for too long… I want her to be able to rest in peace so I can join her…please.”

Weird. That’s how they see how Woojin who crying using the maknae body. Never  once they saw how broken the maknae look but from what they saw, they can see the sorrow shown by Woojin.

All of them look at each other in agreement, left out Yesung who struggling with is his own choice. Leeteuk look at Yesung with a meaningful expression, intending to make the younger to join them.

“Please,Yesung-ah. This is for you too. If you won’t let her in, you’ll suffer more… we don’t want you hurt anymore.” the leader plead melt his heart away. He know he didn’t have any choice but to comply to them.

“Okay. I’m not really gonna protest anyway. She’s already in me so what else can I do. But ho..how do we do it? She didn’t even talk to me…” said Yesung,muttering the last sentence. It was as if the woman was rejecting him by silencing him.

“We can do nothing actually… it was on her to be able to take on Yesung-ssi. I hope you ale to reach her,Yesung-ssi. Every night I tried to talk to her during your sleep time but she won’t even come out.” finish Woojin.

Yesung gasped. Shocked was not much to describe his feeling. “You watch me while I’m sleeping!?” shouts him.

Woojin chuckled at the man reaction. “well, she’s in you so…”

Some of them were laughing at Yesung’s reaction thought some just smile but no one ever realize their conversation were watched from somewhere.

“Laugh while you can…ga-in…”

************************************************

It was the day where they had to take off to their next supershow concert and it will be held in Japan. Some of them taking off separately but not for Kyuhyun and Yesung. Both of them accompanied by the forever worried Leeteuk alongside with Kangin and Siwon.

5 of them arrive at the airport half an hour prior to their take off. Leeteuk and the manager busying themselves checking their passport and their boarding pass as Kyuhyun keep following Yesung as if the older where fragile possession.

Irked by the worried younger, Yesung turn around as their were entering the craft store. Kyuhyun stop right before he bump into the older and looked all confuse by the annoyed older’s face.

“What?” said Kyuhyun.

“What’s what? You’ve been following me around… I’m not a child so leave me for few minute won’t hurt,right?” said Yesung in whisper. He realize few fans start to gather around them but in a mannered distance.

“Sorry hyung. Woojin ask me to watch over you. He afraid Ga-in making a scene here… and… I’m worried about you too.” muttered Kyuhyun, lowering his head.

He can help but felt guilty for told the younger off. Ruffling the younger hair while smiling under his mask, he pulled the younger away before the fans could come close to them.

“sorry. I’m just feeling frustrated for some reason today. We should go to Teukie-hyung before he got into panic mom’s state.”

Both of them chuckled at that and make their way to the others. As they were walking towards the crowd, Kyuhyun felt the older were clinging onto his arm tighter than before. He can felt the older body’s shaking greatly.

“Hyung?” whispered Kyuhyun, walking while trying hard to let the older lean towards his body as he lead the older to walk.

“Sorry… I felt weird… can I sit for a while..?” muttered Yesung. His face scrunched up while trying his hard to hide the weird tingling in his body by acting normal. It was too risky to shown his pained expression in front of dozen papparazi without making a scene.

After letting the leader know, they rushed to the vip waiting room with a few bodyguard to help fend off the fans. 

“Are you okay Yesung? Where does it hurt?” ask Kangin worriedly upon seeing Yesung’s pained expression.

Yesung shake his head,unable to speak as he felt surreal feeling taking over him. Leeteuk come after few minutes with a bottle of drink.

Few minutes later, Yesung manage to shake off the tingling feeling and open his eyes to see the worried members hovering around him.

“I’m fine.. thanks Teukie-hyung. I don’t know what happen.” said him timidly while holding his head firmly. Gradually the swirling in his head faded and left with only a strange feeling.

‘What happen to him,Woojin-ssi?’ asked Kyuhyun inside his head as he know the other can communicate that way with him.

‘I guess it’s just Ga-in trying to absorb some energy. I wish she can surface soon. I’m dying to talk to her….’

Kyuhyun didn’t reply after that. Didn’t know whether to feel angry or relief at the situation that making the poor hyung worst than he ever felt.

“okay, but if you feel anything again,tell hyung right away,okay? We need to board now.” said Leeteuk.

With the help of Kangin and Siwon, he manage to board the plane without much of difficulty from the dizziness.

Half an hour into the flight, he begin to feel the sleepiness taking over him,giving up in reading his magazine, he let himself driven into the dreamland.

**********************************************

It was fogged. He can’t see where he walk into but he can’t stop himself from walking forward,with no destination.

“Hello?”

No reply,only eerie silent accompanying him as the fog getting thicker, blinding him from his darkened vision.

He can felt sweats start to drop from his face even with the coldness taking over his body heat. His body begin to felt heavier by the time goes. His knees goes out and without he realizing it, he was slumped down to the muddy ground.

“Poor boy…”

‘Who’s that..’ thought him as his voice no longer can be force out as his eye lid begin to feel heavier.

“I’ll make you feel what he did to me… or I’m gonna make it more worst… my poor new pet…”

‘this is a dream… wake up..Jongwoon…’ he tried to convince himself but a laughter erupted from somewhere too  close too his ear. 

“You are so interesting. I’ll had my fun now."

 

 

 

 

A/N: i love you guys! I'm sorry for the short hiatus. Starting from the next chapter, im gonna say sorry for an advac because Yesung's life will be miserable from the bad spirit ~~~ more surprise coming up! And let's wish Mexican E.L.F a great time because Suju just landed there~~~~