Bad Imitation

Ouija Suju

 


2 days before the super show, they were seen practicing at the dance room. The members were working hard despite the problem they facing. 3 days after Yesung’s dream, nothing had ever happen again, including for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who fully recover and no longer dazed off.

Though it was peaceful for them, no one ever let their guard down. The idea of meeting a shaman were pushed back for the meantime as nothing had happen. Kyuhyun who weren’t from attacking people in that days become irritated whenever the members keep following him around but never once he complained as he knows the reasons.

The practice went on for 1 more hours until it was time for them to stop and rest until the next schedule. Ryeowook still in his role of watching over Yesung who seems too calm at the moment.

“Hyung, do you feel anything? Are you okay?” asked the ertenal maknae. 

Yesung perk up to look at the younger who staring at him intensely. He smiles at the younger and nod. “I’m feeling fine than I ever been. Why?”

The younger only shake his head and sit next to Yesung who sitting against the mirror. They rest for a few minutes while watching the other packing up their stuff to get ready for the next individual schedule.

“Those who don’t have any schedule can go home now.” said the manager as he order the rest to follow him.

Yesung who usually the one without much schedule were send home right away along with Ryeowook who insist on being with him and giving his dj schedule for other artist to take over for the moment.

Once both of them got into the van, Ryeowook look at Yesung once more before deciding to take short nap. He had been worry for the older one since the last incident. He hate to admit it but the whole ordeal were making him more nervous and worried than he ever had.

“Ryeowook… Wookie..”

He feel a hand that as small as his  shaking his arm. Woken up from the short nap giving a bit headache to him. Groggily he look around and realize they already arrived at the dorm.

“Let’s go. I’m hungry.” said Yesung with a smile as he pulled the younger out from the van and thanked the manager.

After let themselves into the dorm, Ryeowook went to the kitchen right away to fix them a late lunch. Yesung who weren’t much of a help just sitting in the living room watching a show.

“Aishh.. Hyung! I’m gonna go upstairs for a while. They bring the cooking ingredient there so I’m gonna cook there the side dishes. Don’t dozed off okay?” said Ryeowook, sternly warning the older as he afraid another dream will take him over again.

Yesung just chuckled at the younger stern order and nod. He really didn’t want to left the older alone but he know it will be the second time Yesung will be left alone. The first time Yesung were alone was 2 days ago and nothing had happened, much to his relief so he decided it will be okay again this time.

“Call me if anything happen okay!” shouts Ryeowook as he went out of the door.

Yesung sighing. He really didn’t want to worry anyone for the time being. Truth to himself, he was weird out with no bad dream and the pain striking his body anymore. He know he can’t let his guard down yet but he just want the stress to go away soon.

Shaking his thought of, he continue watching the show as he wait for Ryeowook to come down with the food.

Few minutes past, the door to the dorm open up. Thinking it was the younger , he ignore it and continue watching the television again. But as he was waiting for the younger to call him, nothing had happen.

He look up to the corridor to found Siwon was staring at him, dangerously.

“Si..Siwon-ah? Didn’t you have a schedule now?” ask him, stuttering over his words.

Siwon didn’t reply to him, instead, he slowly walk closer to Yesung. Slow enough to make the older scare of the waiting.

“Siwon-ah… what happen?” ask him again and no answer.

The waiting was too nerve-wracking. Siwon keep standing in front of him, glaring a whole into his eyes as if he was trying to eat up Yesung's soul. No movement for the next 5 minutes and Yesung started to get fidgeting in his seat.

As if the time was stopped, Yesung felt a soft touch crushed against his lips. It took all his conscious to realize, his dear dongseng had kiss him. Too shocked from it, he kicked Siwon’s stomach and sending the younger to the floor but no sounds coming from the younger.

“What the hell are you doing!” shouts him. He scared and mad at the younger treatment. He’s trying to run towards the door but a hand manage to make him stumble upon the floor. 

He tried to stand again but the younger pin him down as he climb up Yesung’s body.
The big hand caressing his face in what he felt as cringing manner. The look in Siwon’s eyes were dead to him. No expression. No emotion.

The eyes keep glaring into his obsidian, making him unable to turn away as if he was hypnotize by the younger. As he was enchanted by the look, Siwon begin to speak.

In a very deep voice. 

“My dear… baby… You’ve been naughty…”

The voice manage to shook him from the hypnotize. It was not Siwon’s voice at all. He know well the baritone from the younger and the voice was not Siwon. And it’s strike him, the speaking manner.

'it’s the same as the dream…’

He begin to squirm under the man body, hands were gripping the shoulder above him asking to let him go.

“No… you.. will not free from me.. Ga-in baby…”

At that moment he felt all his hair had strain up. The man above him was not Siwon. He was the man who torturing him or the woman names Ga-in in his dream. Sweat  drop from his face, he wish Ryeowook will walk into the dorm at any moment to save him. He bet for his life to anyone who can save him.

He clench his eyes close, so hard as he whimpering when Siwon’s hand begin to slip into his shirt. He was disgusted by the touch as the hand keep moving up towards his chest.

He was bracing for the man next move when he heard a scream of tenor. All the touch was faded from his body but he still didn’t dare to open his eyes, hell he didn’t even want to move at that moment.

“Yesung-hyung! Please wake up!!”

‘Ryeowook?’ he slowly crept open his eyes and saw the younger with a tears. The younger lift his upper body to let him sit for a moment. It was confusing moment when he look around only to find Ryeowook and him alone.

“Where’s Siwon?” ask him carefully as he anxiously look around him.

Ryeowook frowned at the older question. He look around the same way Yesung was right now. He sure as hell didn’t see the said man.

“What are you talking about, hyung? Siwon is at his schedule. He had shooting today. Did you fall asleep? Why are you on the floor?"

Yesung face become more paler. He know for sure the man just now wasn’t Siwon. Ryeowook sensing the older disturbed face.

“Hyung. What happen. You know you can’t hide things from me? Tell me,eoh?”

He hesitated. But he can’t lie either. He know well if it he keep it hidden, more bad stuff will come to him.

“Emm… just know… I saw Siwon here… he attacking me.. and he call me Ga-in.” slowly Yesung speak, the shock still not leaving him. He left out the part where Siwon went on with the kissing and the molesting as he felt it was inappropriate for the younger or even for anyone to listen to it.

It was the ertenal maknae’s turn for getting pale. “What!? how! I saw no one came out from the door hyung!” shouts Ryeowook in shock.

“Don’t shouts. My head’s hurt…” whined Yesung.

“Sorry… but are you sure it was him? What if…” Ryeowook hold his words back. He look around and went up to walk towards the corridor where the rooms is. He open up one by one, frowned by the empty room, he went to the older who still sitting on the floor with confused face. 

“Hyung… there’s no one. It must be ‘it’. Should we go to the members?” said Ryeowook in whisper. He become more conscious of the surrounding and hoping for nothing to come attack them.

Yesung shake his head. “We can’t let them leave their schedule… we just have to wait here. Promise me you won’t leave me alone and I’ll be fine… please?”

“Okay. But once they got home, we have to tell them everything. Now let’s eat first. I’m so glad I finish faster than usual. I can’t even fathom if I was late to get to you..” said Ryeowook with a relief smiles.

The lunch were silent and awkward, not with themselves. They were too conscious of their surrounding. Ryeowook had to text the leader in secret, afraid if Yesung will stopping him from doing so.

Much to their relief, Kangin come back after an hour and went to them right away. Kangin pulled the older up and twirling him around to check on him.

“What are you doing,Kangin-ah?” ask Yesung confused by the younger.

“Just checking. You guys okay?”

Both of them nod, they were waiting until everyone home to tell everything so they decide to not fill Kangin in of the incident.

*********************************************************

The members were quiet. All were shocked by the story. Not once they imagine the entity to even disguise as one of them. Siwon was all being worried, he was the most surprised member knowing something dare to imitate him. He probably be more mad if he known the full story.

“Is it only me but what had happen seems to evolve around Yesung-hyung?” said Donghae, Eunhyuk who saw the lead vocal turn sad quickly nudging hard Donghae’s side.

He was about to nag his sub duo when Eunhyuk glare at him and pointing the older sad face.

“Ahh, I don’t mean like blaming you,hyung! I just wanna point it out… sorry hyung…” Donghae plead using his puppy eye and melting the older right away. Yesung ruffling his hair as he forgive the younger and smiles brightly.

“Arghh.. what should we do… what if that thing come again!” shouts Heecul in frustration.

Then Shindong realize something was off, he look around and saw Kyuhyun. “Wait, if that thing was here. How bout the Kyuhyun? Wasn’t that thing had possessed Kyuhyun?” ask him curiously.

Everyone once again shocked by the realization.

“You were right! Wait, does that mean that thing left Kyuhyun’s body already? And what about Yesung-hyung? If he’s been called as Ga-in so many time, doesn’t that mean something had possessed him too?” said Kangin.

Leeteuk know something was wrong when he heard the spirit shown up and attacking Yesung again. He was so sure they were dealing with only one entity all this time, now he had to reconsidered everything again.

“Hyung… I actually found something about the spirit.” said Kyuhyun while pulling out his laptop in front of them.

Everyone begin to focus on Kyuhyun.

“So I decide to search for any murder case that happen around here using the name. And I found this. The article from 10 years ago, a murder that actually happen inside this building, exactly at basement we were at that night.” Kyuhyun scrolling the article and shown few more information.

The article shown 3 image of what it’s seems like two victim and a criminal. Both victim appeared to be a married couple and were friend to the criminal. What shock them all was the name of the woman who haunted Yesung and another name that they sure was the name that appear during the board game happen.

“Ga-in and Woojin. So the name that was cut off that night was someone and happen to be Ga-in husband. But if Woojin is the victim too, why his spirit attacking Yesung-hyung? I mean, why he even called Yesung-hyung as Ga-in?” ask Eunhyuk.

“That’s because it wasn’t him who attack Yesung-hyung.” Kyuhyun’s word making everyone confused at that moment,

“What do you mean?” said Leeteuk.

“It was that criminal, Jung Doyeon. Here’s it said that three of them died at the same day and at the crime scene. Doyeon killed Ga-in who had an affair with him who then killed by the husband. Woojin can’t accept the fact that his wife dead, killed himself by shooting his head. But the reason why I found out about who the one that attacking Yesung-hyung today is because… I manage to contact the husband..” Kyuhyun last word manage to make everyone more confused.

“What do you mean by contacting a dead person?” said Siwon with a frown.

“Because I was possessed by him.”