Chapter 3

Vampire and Pup

Yuri closed the door with a soft click and shrugged off her coat as she moved through the quiet house towards the study. She knocked and opened the door without waiting for an answer. Boa looked up from the papers on her desk and removed her glasses with a sigh as she tiredly rubbed the bridge of her nose. 

"How is Taeyeon?" 

Yuri plopped down on the couch making herself comfortable before facing Boa answering her. 

"She is fine. Tiffany put her to bed. She says that Taeyeon might have smelled the perfume from her target and blood from her when she came back from "eating"."

Boa grimaced in disgust. "Vampires and their bloodlust. Disgusting. I don't even know what that little pup sees in that thing." Boa put her glasses back on and started to concentrate on the papers on the table again. She started to organize and shuffle some around until a particular article came across her hand. Her face turned serious when she read the content. 

"Another incident of missing werewolves. Too many of these reports have made it to my desk. Soon all leaders are going to be forced to meet if this continues." Boa sighs just at the thought of that. 

She was the youngest of all the leaders and many have opposed the appointment of her becoming the leader of Seoul's werewolf society. She had a feeling when they would meet they would just heave the responsibility of all the incidents on Boa and her insufficient leadership. She wants to avoid this at all cost for her own wellbeing. It was already stressful enough taking care of all werewolves in Seoul but add a bunch of old werewolf geezers that are stuck in the past glories of their times and there is where the headaches start. She could already feel a headache approaching and she quickly shook her head to get rid of the thought. 

"What are your plans for tomorrow Yuri?"

"I thought it was high time to teach Yoona and Taeyeon some things about werewolf culture so I was going to go back to Tiffany's house to do that. Though if you have something for me to do then I can postpone my plans." 

Boa thought about sending Yuri to investigate some of these disappearances of some werewolves in different cities but teaching Yoona and Taeyeon about their race was important. The sooner they would know what they are and how their races worked the better because she knew Tiffany who was a Vampire had no idea where to even start about werewolves. 

"Hmmmm. Teaching those two rascals is important so just continue with your plans Yuri." Boa places her glasses on the table and walked over to the coat hanger. She put on her coat and before she walked out of the study she turned to Yuri. 

"I'm going to be out of town to look into some of the incidents involving our kind. I'm not sure yet but I have a hunch where Taeyeon might have come from but to be sure I need to look over some more facts. While I am away I leave you in charge so please, please do not burn down the city while I'm gone, Yuri."

Yuri chuckled. "I try not to my beloved sister. Have fun and don't let the geezers catch you." 

Boa just sighed at Yuri's nonchalant answer but she had no time to make a failproof "not burn down the city she cared for" plan for Yuri so she had to albeit reluctantly put at least a bit of faith in her sister. Boa left and Yuri waved at her retreating figure.
------
When Yuri said she would be back the next day she wasn't kidding. She was ready, hand in hand with Yoona at Tiffany's doorstep at 9 am sharp. Their smiles showing their sparkling white teeth were reciprocated with a groggy Tiffany and Taeyeon who had bed hair and were still trying to rub the sleep away from their eyes. 

"Good morning sunshine! Let us start the day early because you know what they say the early bird catches the worm," Yuri said enthusiastically with a giggling Yoona.

Tiffany sighed tiredly in front of the duo. These two were a bit too bright for her this early in the morning. She wasn't really a morning person and it seemed like her werewolf pup was in the same state as her. Taeyeon's head was swaying back and forth in her arms until she gave up on trying to stay awake and laid her head against her and nodded off again. She could feel her nuzzle against her chest as she dozed off and sighed contently. She smiled at the sight that and she almost was so distracted that she forgot about the two intruders in front of her door. 

"Well, I guess you guys can come in but give me some time to get ready." 

They happily entered Tiffany's house and made a beeline for her living room. Yuri sat Yoona down on the sofa and then placed a big black tattered book on the coffee table. Tiffany raised an eyebrow when she laid eyes on it but thought nothing of it as it probably is something related to the things Yuri is going to teach them. She put the sleeping Taeyeon next to Yoona who immediately started to prod the latters cheek. Taeyeon grunted in annoyance and tried to swat the finger away while she kept her eyes closed.
 
Tiffany was kind of worried leaving those two with each other as Yoona was trying to deliberately annoy Taeyeon but she was sure Yuri would step in if something happened. She looked back on last time to make sure Taeyeon wasn't going to bite off Yoona's finger and then made her way to the bathroom to freshen up and at least look presentable. 

When she came back to the living room she saw Yuri animatedly talking about something while Taeyeon was narrowing her eyes almost like she was annoyed. She could almost see her eye twitching a little bit and to add to that she was holding Yoonas finger tight as if to hold it still. Yoona must have prodded her too much and she had enough that she had to resort to this method. Yoona looked down at her finger that was held hostage and Tiffany could almost see folded puppy ears on her head as she was sporting a troubled puppy look.

 Tiffany thought it was high time to save the little pups from each other. She scooped Taeyeon up into her arms and gently pried Yoona's finger free from Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon tensed when she felt that she was being picked up but quickly relaxed when she picked up the familiar smell of Tiffany. The scowl on her face was replaced with a happy smile as she relaxed into Tiffany's hold. Yoona too sighed in relief now that her finger had been released and she smiled at Tiffany just to be met with a smack from Taeyeon right onto the center of her face. 

"YAH! Taeyeon!" 

It all happened so quickly that Tiffany didn't even see the attack coming. She quickly checked on Yoona's face and she sighed in relief when she seemed unhurt albeit the tears that were forming in the corner of her eyes. 

Taeyeon slapping Yoona even brought Yuri out of her passionate lecture that she worriedly checked on her sister. 

"What did you do to make her smack you Yoona?" 

Yuri wiped Yoona's tears and picked her up and patted her head soothingly. 

"Nothing," she sniffed as she buried her face into Yuri's chest. That cute action made Yuri and Tiffany almost melt. 

"Taeyeon apologize to her. You didn't have to smack her." Tiffany reprimanded the little puppy that looked away pouting. Taeyeon seemed unwilling to apologize and Tiffany scratched her head. It seemed like Taeyeon is getting a little bit more rebellious each day. 

"Taeyeon. That wasn't nice. Please apologize to Yoona." Tiffany tried again and Taeyeon huffed in defiance. Tiffany intensely stared at the puppy trying to make her apologize and Taeyeon finally gave in. 

"Sorry," she quietly muttered without looking at Yoona. Tiffany sighed at the defiant puppy. It was insincere but at least she kind of apologized. She wondered why the puppy even slapped the other in the first place.

Suddenly she felt her face being pulled down. She stiffened in surprise and was met with Taeyeon's golden eyes. 

"Mine," she said quickly and let go of her face, leaving Tiffany even more confused. 

Yuri seeing Tiffany's confused face walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder. 

"Children are confusing creatures, Tiffany." Yuri shook her head in sympathy like she understood the Vampires confusion. 

 "O-okay? Anyways, what were you talking about when I came in? You were passionately talking about something." 

Yuri's eyes lit up at the question and she stood up again with Yoona still in her arms. 

"Good Question my dearest Vampire Queen," Yuri walked to the black book that was on the coffee and picked it up with her free hand that wasn't holding onto Yoona. "This book contains some of the werewolf history and customs. I was trying to teach them today but it seems like they were more interested in each other than listening to me talk." Yuri looked down to the side as she said that and pouted. 

Tiffany chuckled at the defeated look Yuri was sporting. 

"Well-" 

DING DING DONG

Tiffany was interrupted by the ringing of her doorbell. 

"Were you expecting someone else today?" Yuri asked as the doorbell rang again. "I will get it." 

Tiffany was trying to remember if she was expecting someone else when Yuri walked over to the entrance to open the door. She could hear the door being opened when Tiffany gasped in the realization of who her guest was. 

She quickly ran to the door with Taeyeon in tow but she stopped in her tracks. She was too late. 

"Well, well What do we have here? Two lost puppies at a Vampires house? Now that is a surprise," a silky, seductive voice said. 

Yuri who opened the door was held by by a tall, slender and beautiful woman. She didn't seem to be in pain or anything and she kept a watchful eye on the woman. She still had Yoona in her arms and she had to protect her. 

"Sooyoung. Cut it out. Let her go you are being rude." A cold voice came from behind the tall woman. A beautiful brunette walked up from behind Sooyoung and put a hand on her arm indicating that she should let go. Sooyoung complied and let go making Yuri let out a sigh of relief. Yuri quickly composed herself and glared at the pair of intruders. 

"Now can someone tell what is going on here?" 

Sooyoung completely ignored Yuri and walked past her but not before bumping into her shoulder. Yuri was shocked and glared at the taller woman just to receive a small mocking smirk. Sooyoung stopped in front of Tiffany and kneeled. 

"Long time no see your highness. I believe it has been quite a while since we have seen each other," Sooyoung smiled but raised an eyebrow when she saw Taeyeon. 

"Stand up Sooyoung. You and I both know that I have given up that title and furthermore you never used that title on me anyways." 

"True," Sooyoung chuckled but then her eyes fell on Taeyeon who was quietly staring at her. "By the way and I am almost afraid to ask.... what is that thing in your arms? If my eyes and nose are not failing me it almost seems like you are holding a mutt in your arms." Sooyoung almost scrunches her nose in disgust but catches herself and instead opts for a neutral expression.

Taeyeon seemed to understand Sooyoung's words somehow or at least she knew it wasn't kind words and she glared at the taller woman. Tiffany could almost hear a small growl from the pup and she rubbed Taeyeon's back to calm her down. 

"Sooyoung don't call her a mutt! She has a name and it's Taeyeon and she may be a werewolf but I'm taking care of her." Tiffany sternly said and was about to hit the taller woman on the back of her head when someone beat her to it. The shorter brunette that kept quiet for awhile smacked Sooyoung and glared at her coldly.  

"Sooyoung! I told you to cut it out. This is why I didn't want to bring you with me!" the brunette pushed Sooyoung away and huffed in frustration. "Now be quiet and let me do the talking." She gave one last glare at the taller woman who was holding her head in pain and turned to Tiffany. 

Having dealt with the annoyance she smiled at Tiffany with fond eyes and Tiffany couldn't help but smile back at her.

"It has been a while." 

"Jessica..... It has been a long time indeed." 

Jung Sooyeon Jessica is her childhood friend and best friend. Their families were close friends and they used to be inseparable before Tiffany left the Vampire union. It had been a long time since they had talked to each other and Tiffany didn't realize it but she had missed Jessica a lot. 

Tiffany took a step forward and cupped Jessica's cheek, caressing it lightly. 

"You haven't changed at all Jessi. You are still as beautiful as ever." 

Jessica closed her eyes and leaned into her hand, enjoying the warmth. 

"Fany, I could say the same about you but we both know that being a Vampire this is a given." Jessica smiled mischievously and was about close the gap between them and embrace her but stopped herself when she heard a low growl. 

Taeyeon saw the brunette's attempt to step closer and she didn't like it one bit. Jessica smile. The way the kid was glaring at her was amusing to her. 

"Ah, Jessi This is Taeyeon the werewolf pup I'm taking care of right now. Say hi to Jessica Taeyeon." 

Tiffany tried to make Taeyeon face Jessica but the werewolf pouted and refused to look at Jessica. 

"Come on Taeyeon don't be rude and say hi." Tiffany gently tried to coax Taeyeon into greeting Jessica but was unsuccessful when the pup stubbornly looked away from the brunette. 

"I'm sorry Jessica. It's normal for her to be quiet but not to be so uncooperative." 

"It's okay Tiffany. I think the little kid is just very shy." Jessica stepped closer to Taeyeon and tried to pet her the little pup wouldn't allow that to happen. The moment Jessica's hand came close enough she turned her head and bit her. 

"Ah!" Tiffany's eyes almost bulged out when she saw Taeyeon bite Jessica and she almost dropped Taeyeon. Thankfully she didn't but she placed the pup on the ground and moved to Jessica to examine her injured hand. 

"Oh my gosh, Jessi I'm sorry! I have no idea what was going through her head. Oh gosh! Oh gosh!" Tiffany was fussing over the small bite that was slightly bleeding.

"How dare that mutt lay a hand on Jessica!" Sooyoung growled and was about to make her way to Taeyeon when a hand stopped her. Jessica shook her head, telling Sooyoung that she was alright. Sooyoung grumbled and refrained herself from launching at Taeyeon.   

Jessica sighed and returned her attention to the panicking Tiffany. She was calm. The bite barely hurt and it wasn't very deep. She had felt worse. She was going to tell Tiffany that is was okay but she caught a glance at Taeyeon pouting and glaring at the couple. Taeyeon noticed her staring at her and she glared even harder at the woman. Jessica smiled mischievously at the pup and moved in to embrace Tiffany while keeping her eyes on Taeyeon.

"It's okay Tiffany. It barely hurt but you know how you can make it better?" She whispered dangerously close into Tiffany's ear.  

"How?" Tiffany asked confused when the brunette leaned in for a hug.

". It." She released Tiffany from her hug and showed her the bleeding finger which already was in the process of healing. 

"Hurry up Tiff. The blood is almost gone and don't you feel bad for me?"

Sooyoung's eyes widened and gritted her teeth when Jessica was urging Tiffany on. Taeyeon was in a similar state. The pup was growling louder and if  

Tiffany looked back and forth at Jessica and her finger. "Sica..," she softly said. "You know I can't." Tiffany looked away with brief hurt flashing in her eyes which was an indication to Jessica that she might have taken this too far. 

She the blood off her finger and patted Tiffany on the head. 

"I was just kidding Tiffany. Don't be so serious." Jessica turned around to Sooyoung. 

"Sooyoung please entertain our canine friends for a while. I have something to discuss with Tiffany here." 

The Vampire subordinate was about to protest but stopped herself when she saw the blue flash in Jessica's eyes. "Do it now." 

Sooyoung bowed reluctantly with hatred flashing in her eyes. "Understood."

She roughly grabbed Yuri and picked up Taeyeon carelessly by her shirt and walked out of the apartment. 

"H-hey! Stop!" Yuri struggled against Sooyoung's grip and Taeyeon was clawing at the hand that was holding her but Sooyoung was unperturbed by them and kept an iron hold on both of them. She slammed the door shut and the yells were drowned out. 

"Finally the distractions are out of the way." Jessica lead Tiffany to the living room and pushed her down to sit on the sofa taking a seat right next to her. Jessica placed a few blood packs on the table before facing Tiffany with a serious expression.

"Now my dearest friend, do tell me how a werewolf pup managed to make you throw away your pride and ask me a representative of the Vampire union to supply you with blood? I have asked you many times to come back but you have rejected me more often than I count as you rather be a disgusting hunting dog for the witches."  Jessica frowned just about the thought of a proud Vampire serving a lesser race. 

Here it came Tiffany thought. The talk that she didn't want to face. Now how was she going to talk her way out of this? 
------------------------

THE CHAPTER IS FINALLY HERE. Sorry I did say I was going to post it soon but then finals came and work was there and then I had a vacation in Vegas so everything was like after each other and there was no time to update but I'm on break so there is more time for me to write (hopefully) ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IM DISAPPEARING. WHOOOSH 

Sub vote and comment if ya want btw :P I like reading comments <3