Chapter 3

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel is sitting in his class with palm under his chin when he sees three girls are approaching from nowhere . He stares at them blankly before giving his weak smile to them as the sign of he notices them .A girl sits right in front of him when the other two take a seat beside him.It make him feel awkward to greet them. One of them starts conversation before he can’t decide whether he should greet them or not ," Hey,you are the only scholar student in here right???" Daniel literally nods, he doesn’t know why they are asking him this question. Another girl continues, "Do you know Oppa Ong Seongwo."

Daniel has never heard of this weird name. So,he honestly replies,"Never! Who is he by the way????" The girls look at him questionably and "are you joking us????"

 

"Ummmmmm!.......Why should I joke you guys? Is he the one I must know in this world??" He answers the question with another two questions..

 

These girls seem more surprised than even before and they tell him with excitement," his parents are one of the millionaires who were known as the business tycoon in the republic of Korea. There is not many economy which is not related to them. He is the only son of them and he will get all the heritage in future behind his parents. And oppa Ong Seongwoo?? I am sure that you have seen him before you came here. You see his stunning face and his muscular body which can create divinity of handsome by adding his expensive clothes over his body. "They seem satisfied after complimenting this Ong Seongwoo wu guy.

 

The more he thinks who he is, the more he get confusing. So he stops thinking but he immediately highlighted the phrase that the girls mentioned "you have seen him before you came here".He recalls the people who he met this morning throughout the way he came here.

 

He remembers mr.someone who make him troublesome.He assumes that these girl must have

witnessed their argument and he again," Ahhh.... so???"

 

He see the stars are shinning with joy in their eyes but he doesn’t know why it is, and he recalls back the reason they came to him in the first place.The first girl is moving closer to him and feel like pleading him with puppy eyes," Could you give us his coat,plz??? We are willing to wash it for you and we will give it back to him in time".

 

Daniel is way more than glad ,takes the coat out of his bag before giving a hand it to them immediately with an agreeable expression on his face."Yeah sure,why not??? I must thank you guys for this since I have no idea what to do with this coat. You guys are my saviors, thank you again. Here, take it"He handed the coat with a satisfied grin on his face. The girls take the coat gladly and thanking him before they left.Daniel wanted to ask them why they want this coat so badly and even wash it for him but in real he didn’t.He lets out a heavy sigh with a relief which he holds the whole time ,feel his body is lighter than minutes ago and he can smile for now thinking that he will never need to deal with this boy in any situations but not knowing what

is waiting ahead in near future.

 

 

“Ong Seongwoo….this is the last warning. You will get out of this room or keep open up your eyes until my class is done”, Mrs.Amreen is the rigorous lecture teacher in their university.

 

Seongwo is falling asleep on his desk making his one arm as pillow to rest his head. He was lack of sleep last night because he had a fantastic at certain place.When he got home,it was already 3:00 a.m and he had only about 4 hours before he heard the natural alarm of his mother’s yelling from downstair.Minhyun who is beside him tugging on his waist.This makes him conscious, rubs his eye and he looks around the room with not knowing where he is right now.He yawn and when he meet with Mrs.Amreen’s glare,he jumps over his seat and give his apology to her before begging her not to report his parents

 

Mrs.Amreen sighs and shake her head dejectedly.“Ong Seongwoo, you sure know well that you are the only son in your family and you will have to manage to run all businesses of your family for your future. I can’t even think straight forward to it.”

 

She briefly paused before continuing“if you don’t get at least 5 out of 10 in this coming test, I will get you a guide.If you need, I will let you choose the guide whoever you want.But he must be qualified to teach you properly”

 

 

Seongwoo almost yell at her when he hears mentioning about guide “nooooooooooooo…..I don’t need guide. I can do it all in my own and I guarantee you that I will make sure to get above 5 in this test.”He says unsurely not believing himself while his friend and other classmates are cheering with teasing.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter