Chapter 2

You are only mine, Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Woahhhhh....I had deep sleep last night” It is 6:00 a.m.Daniel yawn and stretch his arms and leg and gives a glance with the smile plastered on his face to his brother who is sleeping peacefully beside him.After that, he gets up and prepares breakfast for his brother and mother who are still sleeping before rolling around the city with bicycle to do his jobs as a newspaper-man. “Yeah,this is life”,he sighs and mutters himself after he have done his job for this morning.After he got home,it has 30 mins left to start his first class. He takes a quick shower and wear his hoodie and jean pant before fixing his messy hair as the last step.Finally,he bids his goodbye to his mom and his brother before getting outside. He runs as fast as he can not to miss the certain bus to get his university.

He is the only student who uses public transportation here while others students use their own luxury cars to get school. But still, also taking taxi is way too expensive for him as a normal broke student he is.The moment he sees the gate of his uni in just meters far away,he freaks out seeing four Lamborghini Veneno Roadster are passing him with unbelievable speed. He almost stumbles over a stone at that place and he continues walking into sch.

As soon as he arrives campus, he hears the loud screaming of some girls over something he doesn’t know at all.He wonders what make them to be like this and he peeks his head a little bit .But still, he cannot see clearly anything or anyone and he was alerted sooner with the thought that it is none of his business.That is why he is just keep trying to be out of there holding with a bit hotdog and opened cola tin in his hand.When he is in his way to lead out, he is bumped by some crazy girls.He even sees some random boys in those crowd who are also trying to get attention from someone. When there is not so far yet to get out of his way,he is relieved before he was grabbed by a pair of arms. He shifts his head a bit to see who he is, he see a boy with dark hair, same height as him but has a smaller body frame than him. And handsomeness level?? If he has to be honest, he is handsome as hell.

When he looks up his surrounding ,he sees many couples of eyes are watching them.He has no single idea why he is in the middle of attention over those pairs of eyes. He is fidgeting a little bit right now because he has never been a person who gets attention from even a single student in this university.But the condition he is in right now is somewhat different with usual.

He frowns his eyebrows in confusion and asks,”wh-what is wrong?”. He is stammering over his words.The latter smirks mockingly and speak out ,"don’t make me fool,I know you are also one of those crazy boys who is helplessly falling in love with me.But don’t use tricks to get attention from me,huh?"

It makes Daniel more confused than before ,he is speechless for a while thinking that `what the hell is happening on earth.It is right he is handsome but still Why should I have a dumb crush over someone I don’t even know’.

Many students are watching them out of curiosity what will be going on between the duo.When he regains his conscious back ,he bits back at mr.someone “excuse me sir,I don’t even know who you are and what you are. At this rate,how come you become my unknown crush".

He hears surprised murmurs and saw wide eyes are watching him unbelievably like he is alien.He himself doubts that he makes any mistakes. Till then,he doesn’t see the stains of cola all over Seongwoo's coat.

"Ha ha,that is interesting" The latter laughs with smug satisfaction before continuing ." Firstly,There is no one who don’t know me in this school. Secondly, it is apparent that you want attention by saying you don’t know me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter