UNEXPECTED INFORMATIONS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 9 = =

UNEXPECTED INFORMATIONS


I can feel the happiness in her eyes when I told her those words. Yeah, my mind told me not to love this girl but my heart just burst it out.

"I love you more." She said wholeheartedly. 

"Be thankful I am driving or else ... Ha-ha take a rest be ready on what are we going to do later." She wink and drive.

I blushed and get what she is talking about. A as stated at the contract. I want to think about it but my eyes starting to get sleepy, I guess because of tiredness so I just keep it close and sleep.

I open my eyes. I am still in the car and the Aircon is open but I jolted when I look at the driver's seat. Irene unnie is nowhere to be found. I look around and oh we are now in front of the house she just keeps me sleeping and didn't wake me up. I saw a sticky note near me and read it. "Where is your phone? I can't find it so I just leave this message. Can you please just turn off the engine of the car, get the keys and locked it." Yeah I miss my phone, I am a type of person that not into social media, I like to take pictures but not selfies but I miss my phone knowing that I am a search queen and love to check reviews of different restaurants, but it is clearly stated at the contract that I am not allowed to use my phone the whole stay with the sponsor, how come Irene unnie forget about it? I am clueless but I just follow what the note says and headed to the dining area because I am hungry.

Irene unnie is not there but the food is set at the table with the sticky note. "Why it take you so long to wake up. I already eat dinner, eat some and just meet me at our room upstairs." The food was unbelievably delicious. I am not expecting the food made by unnie will taste like this. But no matter how delicious the food you are eating as long as you are eating alone makes it feels empty. Where is she? Is she avoiding me?

After making sure all the things is inorder downstairs I immediately go to our room. My eyes get bigger seeing Irene unnie just have a towel wrap around her body. I close my eyes, start to panic so I look at the ceiling and say "I'm sorry unnie, I didn't mean to..."

I am not be able to finish my sentence because she grab me and kisses me at my lips. " Ha-ha! Still the best way to shut you up. And unnie? You are calling me unnie? As I remember last night you already call me baby right?" she said with a husky y voice.

I want to remove her hands on my waist because I can feel her body, and start to feel the hotness, remember she is just wearing a towel. In the middle of my confusion she starts to talk again. "C'mon I've been waiting for this night. Imagine how hard for me not to call you ‘baby’ the whole time we are in travel today.” [ Feel free to re-read CHAPTER 7 to confirm this statement ]

I was shock on her confession. “Oh really? I didn’t notice it? So why did you do that?” My hands seems like have it has own life these past few days, it move naturally at the back of Irene to reply on her hug, we are cuddling each other now.

“Cause you are Seung Wan and I am Bae Joo Hyun, Bae - Joo - Hyun, that time. Calling you baby during those time will ruin the mood you have and may remind you that you are Wendy. Our concept of freedom will be useless besides from being strangers we know each other deeper and became close friends, Right?” She said.

How considerate she is. She is so mysterious and I love it. “Oh Friends? So how about Wendy and Irene? What kind of relationship they have?” I .

She smile and ask “Yes, what kind of relationship we have Wendy?”

Out of the blue I answered “You are my sponsor and I am your slave, a S---” I did not finish the word slave because…

She tightens our hug and starts to act like a child who needs attention and love. I think she get what I was thinking because when she look me in the eye she said “Can you give me your attention and love even just for a night?”

I look at her eyes without breaking our hug, my heart break into pieces when I saw a tear that drop in her eyes. I can feel how sincere she is, this the second time I saw a tear drops in her eyes it is still unusual yet alarming, what kind of hardships this girl have? She never shows to the people her emotions, you will have no idea if she is sad or hurt. I suddenly feel something, something is telling me that this girl needs someone to talk to, someone to listen in every stories she have and someone who don’t want to see her body but her personality. Since we are standing I brought her to the bed to calm her down. I sit in the middle of the bed and she follows. She is starting to cry so I kiss her forehead, hug her and ask. “Can I ask you a question?”

She look at me and nodded.

Again my hand move on its own, it touch some strand of Irene unnie’s hair and put it in her ears for me to clearly see her face. “Attention and love? What do you mean?” She hugs me again and smiles. “Ahm, what I mean is that, you are Irene, Ms. Perfect, almost all of the men here in Korea is craving for your love and attention, how come you didn’t feel it? Are you really that numb?”

She touches my legs and separates it. She takes advantage of my legs that is apart and put herself between it. Now we are facing each other, she grabs my hands and put it around her waist after that, she put her both hand in my nape and starts kissing me. I can feel the passionate and love in her kiss, since I feel the same I kiss her back and make her feel my love for her.

She suddenly stop and said “I am not numb, I just don’t know if people around me will kiss me like the way you kiss me.”

I blush “how do I kiss you?”

She stand up and said “ ajdhhdskoshsshysofjfhsiskfjcn.”

I follow her and ask “What did you say?”

She removes her towel and give it to me. “Take a bath! I want to spend the rest of the night with fresh Wendy.”

I was stun because I am here in her front facing her body. I hug her and serve as her clothes.

“Excuse me? What is this hug for?” She ask.

“For you not to catch a cold.”

She laughs. Don’t laugh I can feel your body and it is burning me. “Ah. Take a bath faster so you can return my towel and wrap it around my body… or you can be my clothes tonight and make me feel the heat.”

It makes me blush. I push her back at the bed and cover her with blanket. “Don’t move! Just wait for me there!”

She teases me “Kinda possessive huh? I like it.”

“Yes. I mean no, I just don’t want you to catch a cold.” I replied.


I go out the bathroom and check her immediately if she moves, ha-ha! I am not concern with her body, well actually a little, but on her health. I heard that after this vacation she will be have a busy schedule again so catching a cold is not a good idea. I check her and I smile, I like what I see right now a peaceful sleeping face of Irene, I guess she is tired of the long drive and the activity to satisfy me. I think it’s my time to make her happy.

I remove my clothes one by one until I become , I enter and share the same blanket, I hug her and feel her body. The presence of her body is making me feel so hot, I just thought that her body reacts on what am I doing but when I look at her she is still sleeping. I start to kiss her forehead and cheeks. I see the kiss mark I did on her neck and I laugh. I aim for her lips and kisses her passionately, this time Irene unnie wakes up so I stop kissing her.

“What are doing?” She asks with beautiful eyes.

“W-hat kind of q-uestion is th-at? Isn’t it ob-vious I am so you are, what do - you call this? We will be ha-ving a .” I am stuttering cause it is my first time.

She presses herself to me which sends signal to my body, woah its so hot in here. She smiles like she achieve something. “I don’t want to have a with you baby…” it left my mouth open. “I want to make love with you.” Then kisses me..

I push her and position at the top. When our met I can feel her wetness which makes me more arouse. I lie down and make our face close. “What’s the difference between the two?”

She look away to avoid our eye contact seems like she's embarrass. “ is done by two people out of lust, usually one night stand. But make love is done by two people who love ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter