UNEXPECTED SWEETNESS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 14 = =

UNEXPECTED SWEETNESS


After performing the new songs we have at the stage of this music show. The group is back at the make-up room we have. I sit on the chair and get my bag. I am surprised when something drops on it. A paper! I read the note “I know you don’t have any schedules after this, want to have some lunch with me? I will wait for you at the basement parking lot. See you =)”

I look around to see if the owner of the note is still in the area. Then I laugh and realize that we are inside the room exclusive for Level Up meaning this person knows me and the staff. I look at the manager “Oppa, can I leave first? I am going to meet my friend today.”

He nodded and smile. “Where are you going? Ask by Seulgi.

I smile, continue on arranging my things and did not respond. I am thinking that she is just playing along and did not make herself obvious that the one invited me for lunch is none other Seulgi ha-ha I know you girl.

“Where are you going?” She asks again with higher tone this time.

The maknaes can feel the tension so they interrupted. “Unnie, let Wendy unnie have her own life.” Yeri says.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah she never leaves our dorm so let her be.” Joy added.

She smiles “I know, I just want to know where she is going.”

Yeri hugs Seulgi and says “What a protective girlfriend we have here… I mean leader.” And both maknaes laughed.

“I am going! See you later!” I escape their tease and go out the room. I leave first and give Seulgi some time to prepare and not to look obvious. I go to the basement parking and wait for Seulgi until I hear a horn of the car and get startled. I search for that sound and found it. I am hesitant to open the passenger seat’s door, so the owner of the car has no choice but to step out and reveal her identity.

I rush to get out after knowing who is the owner of the car. It was none other than Bae Irene. Then it became clear. The reason why Seulgi is asking me those question is not because she is acting but she is just really curious. And Bae Irene is the one who leaves the note. How did she do that?

She runs to reach my hand and stops me from walking “Hey, Wendy stop please.”

“No, I forget something and I need to get it.” I am running but she was able to grab me. Stupid short legs.
“You didn’t forget something, you just want to get away from me.” She says.

I look at her, take a deep breath and say. “You sound so sure? Any proof?”

She smiles, argh! I hate when she smiles it makes me fall inlove with her more and more. She pointed my bag. “I think the stuff in your big bag is enough, forgetting something is just a lame excuse.”

I look at my bag that she is pointing at, and I laugh.
She laughs while saying “Am I right? It looks loaded and looks like you bring your whole house ha-ha!”

She is right, I don’t know why I always bring big bag to every event we have. “Guess I am just a girl scout and wants to give what the members need.”

She pulls me closer, looks like we are sharing a hug. I am shocked but I like what we have and it became intense when she whispers in my ears. “Your members? How about me? Can you give me something I needed?” and she touches my waist that makes me feel something.

“Yah! Stop it, you are already with Bogum.” I increase our distance and look at her.

She smiles but pulls me closer and whisper again. “He is my boyfriend but he can’t give what I need. Something that only you can give.”

I am confused, what is happening? And why are we this close? She already had Bogum. “Ahm, excuse me, remind me again why we are in this kind of position?”

“Eung? This hug you mean?” She whisper and even tighten our hug.

“Yes? What if someone notices us and …” I try to escape but she keeps on hugging me.

She moves and kisses me in my lips that make my eyes wider. It was a smack but it left me speechless. “Good! Still the best way to shut you up.” She held my hand and start to walk towards her car. “Let’s have some lunch, I am hungry.”

I am also hungry so I just follow what she wants. When we enter the car she is the one who fixes my seatbelt. I am not breathing because she is close to me. What’s wrong with her? What is the meaning of this sudden sweetness she had.

When she is done with the seatbelt, she look at me in the eye, slowly decreasing the gap between our face and looking at the lips.

I move a little bit “What are you doing?”

“Remember when I say that you have something that Bogum cannot give? Want to know what it is?” She says with a husky and y voice.

“I – I – I – thiii - - i-nnnk this is not the rii- iiight time to knooo-oow it.” I am stuttering because she keeps on decreasing the space.

She kisses me in the lips and feels each of it, as if a kid tasting each side of the lollipop. I am confused but I like what it feels, even the taste is a bonus. I must admit that I miss it and enjoy this, this thing we are doing, kissing despite of her having a boyfriend, a forbidden kiss.

She stops when her phone vibrated “Remember when I told you that no one can make me kiss like you do. I don’t know but it is so magical and it makes me feel how special I am.” Then she checks the text and start driving.

I am still into her magical kiss so I am still processing what is happening. We kiss despite of her having Bogum as her boyfriend? What do you call me? A mistress?

I am shock on what she did. She puts her hand on my lap “Overthinking again?”

“No- no-"

“Do you have someone in your mind when you read the note?” She ask while raising her eyebrow.

“Yes! Seulgi, I mean it was obvious, only the staff and members can enter that room how come a stranger can leave a note. Make-up room in that music program is not safe” I replied with disappointment.

She laugh “Haven’t you remember that I am close with the PD there? And Seulgi? Once and for all can you clarify to me what kind of relationship you have? Because the last time I remember she was claiming that the two of you is dating.”

“I don’t know also. I’m sorry it is complicated.” I look down and just telling the truth. I don’t know what kind of relationship we have. Today we are okay the next day she is pushing me away. Girls will always be girls.

“Like our relationship?” She frown.

I laugh “Relationship? The last time I check you already accepted Bogum’s proposal. Proposal to become her girlfriend? Have you forgot about it?”

She smile brightly “I do ha-ha! So where do you want to eat?”

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY PLACE IN YOUR MIND?” I started to get angry. “and yet you keep on driving?”

“Ha-ha relax. I am just kidding. Here we are!” She pointed a closed restaurant.

We get out of the car. “There? But it is close, look!” she just laugh so I am pissed “So how can we eat there if it is not yet open?”

But she just continue on walking “If this restaurant suddenly gets open will you also open your heart to me?”

“My heart? It already have an owner, and it is you.” I whisper.

She looks back “What did you say?”

Luckily she didn’t hear it.  “Nothing now make impossible possible. Open this restaurant so we can eat our lunch. I am starving Irene.”

She smiles “3… 2… 1.”

The door suddenly opens and the staff greeted me. “Welcome ma’am, we are now open, please come in.”

I look at Irene and she is laughing “WHY?”

“You look startled, now I know the reason why you have a lot of memes in the internet. It is because of your reaction ha-ha!”

I pouted and she comes closer. “What’s wrong with that?”

“Hmmmm. Nothing” she fixes my hair and added “You are still beautiful.” Saying it makes me blush and fall on my knees. But she drags me inside the restaurant “Let’s go!”

She is looking around the area and choose the table at the center. “Are you serious?” She just nodded and guided me. The waiter automatically serves a lot of delicious food in our table. “We haven’t order yet sir.”

He looks confused but continue on what he is doing. I am confused and do I make it obvious again? Because Irene starts to explain everything. “I own this restaurant, I already told them what to serve and look around it is only the two of us here.”

“You own this?” my eyes get bigger and starts to look around. “Ofcourse they just open so customers will arrive soon”

She smiles “No. Look outside, there are a lot of people waiting.” I look out and confirms it and she continues “They are our customers, but I want this date memorable so I reserve this restaurant.”

“Excuse me? What date? Is this a date?”

“Let’s start to eat.” She hold my hand “Yes this is a date. Do you have any problem with it?”

“You and Bogum remember?” I reminded her.

She comes closer to me and whisper “Yes, he is my boyfriend and you are my girlfriend. Are you okay with that?”

I almost choked on what she whispered “Ha-ha! Yeah, girlfriend, a girl friend.”

She smiles and starts to eat. The foods that are serve is really delicious! I can say that this restaurant is not ordinary, only rich people can afford the price of the foods.

We are now finish eating and I am feeling full “Thank you for the food! I enjoy it.” I look at the staff and smile at them. Then I whisper “Are you not worried on what they thinking right now?”

She looks at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter