Feelings Grow

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hanging out with Stray Kids so much Y/N began to grow feelings towards them. She was so happy to finally have friends and be happy and do things normal high schoolers do. She was sad she would miss through it but she was glad that she met awesome and caring people changing schools.

Y/N never knew how special Stray Kids were until she learned more about them and started paying more attention to them. She had realized that she has met the schools most favortied people.

Bang Chan: 

He treats her well. The little things he does towards her makes her heart flutter. She doesn't know why but she loves having him around. He makes her smile and he helps her with her English skills. He also teaches her some Austrilian phrases. Chan always helped Y/N with her homework and is always able to help her understand it. Even though Chan already learned the lesson he was always up to going over to Y/N's or meeting up with her to help her with her homework. He always calls her in the morning and makes sure she's up and on time to get to the bus and go to class on time. He made sure that she was never late. Whenever she fell sick Chan would worry and make someone in her class take extra notes just for her. Chan is someone Y/N wished she met earlier. She was happy that she met someone older than her and she was able to have them as a friend.

Kim Woojin:

He was quiet but was always funny. He sings so much but Y/N enjoys it because she can finally sing with someone everyday. Woojin would always crave chicken and would always bring chicken to share with Y/N when he went to buy it. He never really does homework around Y/N. He would always help her with her singing and made sure that she wasn't hurting herself when she sings. He also makes sure that she is taking care of her health so that she doesn't fall ill to skip school and miss his singing lessons. 

Lee Minho:

After being friends with Y/N Minho became lazy and started to show up to class 20 minutes class. Y/N would always ask and he would tell her that he was helping with his sick cat. It was his answer all the time. Y/N shook it off and started not believing him anymore. Minho was always forgetful and would ask for a pen or even extra paper from Y/N. Y/N was annoyed with it and left extra paper and a pen in his desk so that he stopped asking her everyday.

Seo Changbin:

At first when Y/N saw Chanbin she was scared of him. The way he looks was scary and his vibe he gave off was scary. After getting to know him more Y/N realized how much of a fluff ball he is. He always has a small plushie in his back pack and would always act cute when he wanted something. He doesn't like to wear his uniform correctly and would always try to make it to were he can wear all black to school. When he ran out of black he would wear his white shirt made a dark shirt underneath. He is close to Felix and they talk a lot as for him and Seungmin they always fight like brothers.

Hwang Hyunjin:

Hyunjin is popular with the adults as well but doesn't know it. Everyone is always giving him their food and snacks. Whenever Hyunjin would mention what he wanted from the canteen other students would go get it for him. For valentine's day he always gets the most chocolate out of all the boys. Hyunjin is cute and loving. He treats his friends with a lot of love because he wants to see them smile and he just loves to show his affection towards them. He never misses a chance to kiss Y/N's hand or forehead before going to class or sending her off to her place. Hyunjin treated Y/N like any girl would want their boyfriend to treat them. But the two of them aren't dating.

Han Jisung:

Jisung is always listening to music. He either has his headphones on or he is blasting it with his bluetooth speaker. He never does homework or help with assignments but he always passes his class. Y/N is quiet impressed this is squirrle of a friend. She wish she was a smart as him. He seems to know what he's doing to still pass the class without even trying. Y/N enjoys having Jisung around because he always tries to act cute and she doesn't react to it. When she does that it's when his real cuteness comes out. Y/N enjoys a rapping squirrle as a friend.

Lee Felix:

Felix is popular of course but especially with the adults at school. He always gets extra lunch and free passes to the nurses office. He also joined a dance club and school and drags Seungmin along with him. He always promotes himself and tells people to follow his instagram that has his dance videos on them. Felix is always teaching Y/N how to dance and sometimes the two of them would record videos together. He would always post them and people would comment on how cute they are together. Felix always speaks in English because his Korean wasn't well. Y/N would always help him with his Korean while he showed her many of the American trends that are happening. 

Kim Seungmin:

Seungmin is the class president of his class. He is always on top of his stuff and never falls behind. He likes to join clubs and is active in them but never has time to attend the meetings because he is out spending his time with Y/N and his friends. Seungmin likes to speak his mind and would write a letter to the cafeteria stuff and tell them how he felt about the food. Seungmin is so active in things he became best friends with the principle. He would complain and write letters to the principle to tell him why there shouldn't be school on certain days. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter