Who is she?

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan decided to gather up Stray Kids and come up with a plan to help Y/N. Chan had noticed that the girls on the bus were bullying her and Minho just noticed that they were bullying her at school. They didn't know that this was happening to her. At first they didn't understand her shy and quiet character but now they understand that she was just trying to avoid all this drama. Everyone sat down and they were wondering why they were meeting.

"So I asked everyone to meet today because I want to help someone," Chan looked at everyone.

"Who is it?" Jeongin asked.

"Who is she?" Chan corrected him.

"She's innocent," Minho answered.

"Is she pretty?" Jisung asked.

"Yes," Minho answered quickly.

"Do we know her?" Hyunjin asked.

"We just met her," Chan smiled.

"Oh it's Y/N," Seungmin smiled.

"Bingo," Minho smiled.

Changbin nodded his head understanding where this was going, "She was bullied even before coming to our school. She has an older brother, but everyone loves him. We've met him before," Changbin quietly said.

"Do you know her?" Chan asked.

"You guys don't keep up with anything. People are always talking about her," Changbin showed them his phone.

"Who's her brother?" Felix asked.

Changbin looked for a photo,"Park Seungjun," and showed them.

"Oh," everyone said all together.

"He's so cool. How come his sister is treated so bad?" Jisung asked.

"They didn't go to the same school," Changbin pulled a picture of them side to side. "She didn't want to give him a hard time with the way she is treated by others"

Chan sighed, "We need to help protect her. All the girls are hurting her"

"She probably won't be comfortable with it," Changbin looked at Chan.

"We have to at least try," Woojin looked at Changbin.

The next day. Chan quickly got to the bus stop and waited for Y/N. He was looking for her. All the girls at the bus stop tried to get Chan's attention but he didn't care. As Y/N came Chan quickly made his way to her and smiled at her. Y/N blinked a couple times then bowed her head to him.

Chan took out an earphone, "How did you sleep?"

Y/N looked around,"Ummm sunbae are you suppose to be talking to me?"

"Of course I am. I can chose who I want to talk to," Chan smiled.

"Oh," Y/N looked down, "I slept well. What about you?"

Chan chuckled,"Look at me silly," he put his hand under her chin to raise it to look at him, "I slept amazing"

Y/N blushed. She didn't expect him to do that. She quickly moved her chin and looked somewhere else. Chan chuckled as he watched her getting shy. Y/N took a deep breathe and didn't know what to do.

"Did you eat this morning?" Chan asked. Y/N just looked at him and nodded her head. Chan smiled, "I need a verbal answer, Y/N"

Y/N sighed,"yes I ate cereal this morning"

"Thank you," Chan giggled.

During lunch Y/N avoided Minho so that she can be left alone. She quickly went to get her own food and found somewhere quiet to eat. After she finished eating she went back to class. On her way back these girls came up to her.

"What makes you think that you can talk to Chan Oppa?" Girl 1 pulled Y/N's hair.

"You need to leave Stray Kids alone," Girl 2 warned.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter