Absolute Warrior

Absolute Warrior

I dressed the robot boy in human clothing, intending to bring him along with us to Earth. I left him there in the room to charge while I went to go find my subordinates. I had managed to find my Major General, Dae Hyun and my Colonel, Jong Up.

"Find the others and come to my room within 5 minutes." They gave me questioning looks and nodded wordlessly. I turned and sauntered off back in the direction of my room. I shut the door behind me and trudged my way over to Zelo. He was asleep, as his chest rose and fell in a soothing rhythm and his facial expression was placid. I bent down in front of him and watched him rest. His long, voluminous lashes swept the top of his cheeks, and soon they started to flutter open as he started to wake. My proud gaze met with his empty one. I peered into his dark brown eyes and could see a few lighter brown flecks in them.

The door opened and my room started to fill. I brought myself to my feet, nodding in appreciation to see all of my subordinates present. They stood, watching Zelo with flabbergasted faces. My Brigader General Young Jae was the first to speak.

"General Yong Guk, what is that?"

"This here," I gestured to the robot boy, "is my robot creation, Zelo." They continued to stare in bewilderment.

"He will be our new Lieutenant Colonel and will be attending our mission to conquer Earth," I stated. "That's absurd! He's a robot, and has not had any training!" Young Jae exclaimed.

"He will do as I command. I do not want to hear any objections. Do I make myself clear?" I raised my voice with authority.

They were stupified, but they couldn't go against him. They wouldn't, after all they have been through together.

"Yes, sir." They mumbled.

"Good, now gather your belongings. We will begin our departure for Earth in 30 minutes," I announced.

They nodded and left to go to their own rooms.

"Master?" Zelo called. I my thumb over his cheek.

"Soon, we will work together, and we will prevail." He gave a small smile and went back to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How is it so far? Sorry if it is bad and short. I promise that it will get longer soon.

I will write more on the other characters, don't worry. It's not all going to be on just Zelo and Bang.

And who is your B.A.P bias? ^-^