Absolute Warrior

Absolute Warrior

"We will set off for Earth within 48 hours. Collect the items and weapons that will be needed. This meeting has now officially ended." Everyone rose from their seats and disbanded. I hastily made my way back towards my room. Something seemed out of place, and when I ripped the cover off of where the body laid only a short time ago, there was nothing underneath of it. Rage burst through my body, and in a state of pandemonium I raced around the room, throwing objects aside, trying to see if the body had somehow managed to hide itself.

"No. No, this isn't happening!" I screamed in frustration. I grabbed a nearby vase and threw it against the wall. I fell to my knees, gripping my hair tightly in my fists. Hot tears streamed down my cheeks. All of those years were spent for nothing! I started to consecutively punch the ground. I stopped when I heard something rustle behind me.

"Master."

I whipped my head in the direction of the voice. Standing tall before me was my creation. A maniacal laugh echoed from my mouth. I brought the body down to its knees and embraced it, curling my hand around the nape of its neck. After sitting there for what seemed like an eternity, I cupped its fleshy cheeks with my hands, delicately holding the face in front of my own.

"Master." Its voice was low, but it wasn't rough or raspy. It was perfect. Everything about it was perfect.

"You are my creation." I broke out into a grin. The robot boy emitted one of its own.

"Your name shall be Zelo. You will do everything I, Yong Guk, will tell you to do."

"Yes, master."