All He Could Do Was Cry

Finally Found You... again

Jimin didn’t get much sleep that night. He woke up and went through the box of old pictures and memories of him and J-hope.

 

He didn’t remember any of it, but he loved looking at the pictures seeing him and J-hope having the time of their lives.

 

Then while he was looking through the box he found an old note that J-hope had written to him. It was never opened, it was still sealed shut. Jimin opened the note not knowing what it would say.

 

The note said,

 

My dearest Jiminnie,

I don’t think you will ever see this but I just need you to know something. I love you. I always have and I hope one day that you and me can be together. I don’t even know if you like men, you and your confused self, but I hope you do. Since that day I saw you in my class I knew that you were the one. The one I would want to love and hold forever. I was so nervous the first time I talked to you. You were so adorable back then your, mochi cheeks and your amazing smile made my heart flutter. I didn’t know what I was going to say to you. You used to be so shy back then. Im just glad that I met you. I don’t know if im even going to give you this but I wanted you to know how I felt.

 

Love,

J-hope

 

Jimin could feel tears roll down him cheek as he read the letter that J-hope wanted to give him back then.

 

Jimin continued to look through the box. He found more and more letters from J-hope that he had never gotten. The letters dated back to the day that they first met.

 

He didn’t mean to cry while reading all the heartfelt letters that had been written for only him, but then he found one.

 

It wasn’t like the others. It was marked as My Final Letter. Jimin opened it to read it. Tear rolled down his face as he read it.

 

The letter he was reading was the letter that he had left for Jimin the day that he was going to jump from the bridge.

 

Jimin read the letter trying to fight back more tears. His heart broke as he read it.

 

Dear Jimin,

I never knew that this was what I would have to tell you. I didn’t want it to come to this, but i-I can’t do this anymore. I love you and I always will. I am at my happiest point when I get to be with you. You are the only person I truly feel happy with. I don’t want to leave you. I just can’t take this pain anymore. Im so sorry. I don’t want you to cry cause of me. I’m not worth your tears. Be strong Jimin. I love you. Goodbye.

 

J-hope

 

Jimin cried loudly reading the note. He hated knowing that something was wrong with J-hope, but that back then he didn’t do anything to try and help… well he wasn’t sure if he did.

 

He jumped as he heard J-hope say “Jimin is that you.”

 

Jimin quickly wiped away his tears when he heard J-hopes footsteps from behind him.

 

“Jimin is everything ok?”

 

“J-Hope I’m so sorry.”

 

“For what Jimin?” Before Jimin answered J-hope looked at what Jimin had in front of him. He came to the realization that Jimin had found his notes.

 

“Oh.” J-hope said realizing why Jimin was crying.

 

“Is its true J-hope?”

 

“Is what true Jimin?”
 

“Th-that you loved me.”

 

“Yes Jimin,” J-hope said sitting next to Jimin and holding his hands. “It still is true. I never stopped loving you Jiminnie.”

 

Jimin pulled himself closer to J-hope and just cried into his shoulder.

 

“I-I love you too J-hope” Jimin said choking back his tears.

 

“Come on Jimin. Let’s go back to bed.” J-hope said picking up Jimin.

 

Jimin held onto J-hope’s shoulders and wrapped his legs around J-hope’s waist and let him carry him to the bed.