Let's Dance

Finally Found You... again

“Jimin, I wanna show you something.”

 

 

J-hope and Jimin had been walking around the building for a while now and Jimin never knew a place could have so many rooms.

 

J-hope was showing Jimin the last room in the house.

 

“This is the dance studio, you can come in here whenever you want.”

 

Jimin was told not to walk around the building to much, but this is the room he could go to anytime and Jimin liked that.

 

“Wow, its huge.”

 

“Yeah, I come in here and dance a lot. Well at least when I have time. Whenever you want to come in here just call the front desk so one of my men can take you here.”

 

“Ok.”

 

Jimin enjoyed being able to go there, it had most of the music Jimin used to listen to before being sold.

 

One day, Jimin was going to the room when he heard music coming from the room.

 

He looked into the studio and saw J-hope dancing.

 

Jimin never noticed how perfect the man looked, and how irresistible he looked hot and sweaty.

 

All Jimin could do was watch J-hope dance, all he could do was admire him.

 

“Jimin, you can come in you know.” J-hope said snapping Jimin out of his trance as he stared blankly at the elder.

 

“S-sorry, I never knew you could dance like that J-hope.”

 

“Well Jimin there’s a lot you don’t know, but you’ll figure more things out about me the more we hangout.”

 

“Can I dance?”

 

“Yeah, Jimin show me something.”

 

Jimin the music and started to show J-hope the dance he had been working on.

 

J-hope was amazed at Jimin. J-hope couldn’t help but his lips and imagine doing things to the younger, he just looked so good.

 

As the song ended J-hope got off of the floor from where he sat to watch Jimin dance.

 

“Jimin, did you choregraph that?”

 

“Yeah, I’ve spent a lot of time in here ever since you’ve showed me it.”

 

“That’s good, I hoped you would like it.”

 

“Yeah, I really like it. It kinda reminds me of home.”

 

Shoot, Jimin was told not to talk about home, he just forgot.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

 

“Jimin,” J-hope said walking up to Jimin.

 

“It’s ok for you to talk about your home, cause to make this place feel more homey it would be good if I knew what your home was like.”

 

“Oh, thanks.”

 

“Yeah, but if you ever want anything I could get it for you, and you don’t have to act like you would if you were sold to someone else. I wanna make you comfortable here. Just remember who the boss is and you’ll be ok.”

 

“OK, boss.” Jimin giggled.

 

“I’m just glad you’re here.”

 

Jimin thought about what J-hope had said, “I’m just glad you’re here.” Why is he glad about Jimin being there, he hasn’t even touched the younger, so why was Jimin there?

 

Jimin thought about this a lot, if he was sold to a different man, he wouldn’t be treated this nice, so why did J-hope treat him like this?

 

He just couldn’t understand, what had he done to be bought by J-hope and not touched?”

 

“Hey Jimin what you thinking about?”

 

“Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to dance with me?”

 

“Sure Jimin.”

 

J-hope went over to the music and put in a slow song and walked back over to Jimin.

 

J-hope grabbed Jimin’s waist and pulled him close and Jimin grabbed J-hope’s shoulders and did the same, pulled him close.

 

J-hope and Jimin just looked into each others eyes and danced.

 

Then Jimin pulled J-hope closer to him and he put his head on J-hope’s shoulder.

 

Jimin enjoyed the warmth from J-hope’s body. Jimin hadn’t been this close to someone in a long time.

 

Well he had but this was different Jimin wasn’t being sold to a one-nighter to feel J-hope’s warmth.

 

He was just dancing with him. Not earning money for his keepers, but dancing with J-hope willingly, fully clothed.

 

“J-hope thank you.”

 

“For what Jimin.”

 

“For being you.”

 

Jimin looked J-hope in the eyes. J-hope slowly leaned in for a kiss and so did Jimin, but this time was different. This time Jimin felt feelings for the person he was kissing.

 

He wasn’t just kissing them because he had to, he was kissing J-hope because he wanted to.

 

Jimin never knew he could enjoy kissing someone after being forced to kiss strangers for such a long time, but today, with J-hope.

 

He was kissing him because he wanted to, and enjoyed every second of the kiss.