Visit

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung doesn’t fully believed them and skeptical about all of the things they’ve said. She distanced herself to them and Jennie went to talk to her with her phone.  

“Hi..” Jennie smiled. 

“Uhh.. hello?” Chaeyoung awkwardly replied. 

“Chaeng, I know it’s hard to believe all of this.” She sat beside the girl. 

“I-I know.” She sighed. 

“Look.. if it will put you at ease even just a little bit, here.” Jennie handed her a phone. 

“What is this?” Chaeyoung frowned. 

“This is our pictures. This is the twenty two year old you. We are a group.” Jennie told her. 

“This is me?” Chaeyoung gasped. 

“Yes. We are called blackpink and we treat each other as a family.” She smiled. “I know it’s hard to trust us but this is all I can show you.” 

“N-no.. I’m sorry unnie.” Chaeyoung hugged Jennie. “I understand. I know it’s also hard for you.” 

“Thanks Chae.” Jennie hugged her back and kissed her forehead before going back to the others. 

 

 

 

Seulgi remembered the paperbag she placed at Jisoo’s room. She immediately got it and handed to Jisoo. 

“What is this Seul?” Jisoo asked. 

“I really missed you calling us Unnie.” Seulgi giggled. “Just open it.” 

“Unnie unnie..” Jisoo said with an aegyo to make Seulgi laughed. She opened the paperbag and gasped while her eyes sparkled. “Omo!” 

“I know you will like it.” 

“Thank you Seul unnie!” Jisoo jumped in happiness and went immediately to her room. 

“What was that?” Joohyun asked. 

“Nothing. You know Chu. Got all excited and all.” She grinned. 

Jisoo came back while Dalgom and Kuma followed her. She had a smirk on her face and was acting like serious. “Detective Chu is here.” 

“Aw.. you’re so cute!” Yeri run and pinched her cheeks. 

“Ouch!” Jisoo whined. “I’m supposed to be cool like detective Conan!” Thats right Seulgi bought her detective Conan’s costume. 

“Can’t help it Jisoo unnie.” Yeri giggled. 

“It’s weird. Calling Jisoo ‘unnie’ when she’s so small.” Joy laughed. 

“Yah! I’m still older than you. Just trapped in this kid’s body.” Jisoo pouted. Lisa lifted Jisoo all of the sudden and swing her around. 

“Chu!!” Lisa happily said while Jisoo shouted. 

“Help!” 

“What is going on around here?” Jennie widened her eyes. “Lisa! Put Jisoo down.” 

“But Lisa is enjoying!” Lisa said. 

“That’s dangerous Lis.” Jennie said and stopped Lisa. She put Jisoo down with a pout. Jisoo on the other hand was dizzy. 

“What was that?” She shook her head. 

 

 

At lunch, Jennie received a massage from their sajangnim that there would be a photo shoot for all of them. Jennie bit her nails and began to panicked. 

Joohyun tapped her shoulders and smiled. She helped the brunette calm and told her to reply. 

“I’m sorry Sajangnim. Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa are not feeling well these days.” Jennie replied. 

“I see. We can just move your appointment. Rest well.” She sighed when their boss didn’t pressured them much. 

 

After lunch, they settled in Jennie’s room and talked. They were about to put Lisa and Chaeyoung to sleep, a doorbell rang. 

They all gasped knowing they are all here including the rv members. 

Jennie press the intercom to asked who is the visitor. They were hoping it’s just a delivery service. 

“Hello? May I know who is this?” Jennie asked. 

“Jennie we came to visit you all. This your managers. We heard the three are sick.” 

“Uh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter