Changes

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie woke up early and managed her members’ social media accounts so the fans would not worry why blackpink haven’t updated lately. 

She looked at her friends whose sleeping soundly and decided to cook breakfast and prepared the table. She was getting ready until the doorbell rings. 

It was Wendy who also brought her coffee. She welcomed her and Wendy helped her with the preparation. 

“How’s the kids Jen?” Wendy asked. 

“Still the same.” Jennie said. “I just hope sajangnim would not call us for work.” 

“That would be troublesome.” Wendy sighed. “Don’t worry Jen. Just remember Redvelvet are always supporting you guys.” 

“Thank you. I really don’t know what to do if weren’t for you. We owe you.” Jennie smiled. Their conversation was cut short when they heard a scream. Jennie frowned when it was Lisa’s voice. Not her baby voice but the current one. 

They hurried to go to their room and saw Lisa crying. Jennie’s has her teary eyes. “She’s back.” Jennie hugged Lisa. But immediately examined the girl when Lisa whimpered. 

“A-are you okay Lis?” 

“Unnie. Lisa’s body is hurting.” Lisa cried. Jennie frowned again. 

“What happened Jen?” Wendy asked. 

“I-i don’t know.” 

“Jennie unnie. Lisa is.. Lisa is hurt.” Lisa seemed to act like still a kid. 

“Shh.. it’ll be okay Lisa.” Jennie hugged her while Wendy called the rest of the rv members and asked for some painkillers. 

Jennie panicked when Chaeyoung also woke up and started crying. “My body hurts! Ahhh my head hurts!” Wendy immediately went to Chaeyoung. 

“What’s happening?!” Both of them panicked until the others arrived. Joohyun immediately got some water with the painkiller.  They gave it to Lisa and Chaeyoung. 

It seems working and both of them fell back to sleep sweating. 

“So Lisa’s back.” Joohyun said. 

“Not really.” Jennie bit her nails. “Lisa’s current body is back but it seems her mind haven’t change.” 

“How about Chaeng?” 

“I don’t really know. She looked like her body adjusted.” 

Joy came with Yeri. They were both panting after Wendy said there’s an emergency that both rush to get to the blackpink’s dorm. 

“Did Chaeng grow up?” Joy asked. 

“Maybe.” They shrugged. A few minutes, Seulgi came with a paper bag. 

“Sorry i came late. There was a traffic.” Seulgi said. She was holding a paper bag and put it a side when Jisoo’s turn to scream. 

They were startled and worried. Jisoo is clutching her head and was crying. “M-my head. J-Jendeukie help.” 

Jennie widened her eyes. “Jendeukie?” She thought and came to Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter