#loversinparis

Lovers In Paris (Chaera Fanfic)

 

 

"Alright, good job everyone!"

"Yeahh!"

"Dara?"

"Yes?"

"Good job. It was nice working with you."

 

Everyone applauded Dara for doing such a great job. Now, she would have to take some rest. She is checking her schedules as she was heading back to the hotel. She sighs, realizing it was still fullpacked. But then she remembers that there is someone that she needs to call. 

 

"Hello?"

"Hi.. is this Miss CL?" 

"Oh.. unnie." Dara could hear Chaerin laughing through the other line. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I forgot to check the caller's name. Anyways, is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Are you still in the hotel?"

"Yes. I just finished taking a bath. And oh.. don't forget about our date later. Make sure you take some enough rest before we go there." Chaerin reminded her while doing her make up.

"That's for sure. Also, my back hurts a bit. Will you give me some massage before you leave?"

"Hmm.. yeah. It'll be a great honor to give my wife a massage after her hardworks for the past few weeks." 

"I'm coming there. Wait for me."

Chaerin laughs, "Be fast. I love you.." She said in a sweet tone, 

"I love you too, Chaerin-ah." As Dara replied, blushing. 

 

After some few minutes, Dara and her make up artist arrived in the hotel. Her make-up artist quickly headed to her own room while Dara went to the other room where Chaerin is waiting. Before Dara flew to Paris, Chaerin already informed her about that fashion show. Simple because it is gonna be their only chance for a moment to see and talk to each other after a long time of separation. 

 

"Okay, here, turn around." 

"It tickles."

"Just turn around."

"Don't touch anything yet."

"Really? I'm not touching it until you say so."

"Just here. Here.. and here." 

"You don't want it here?" Chaerin playfully slaps Dara's cheeks.

"Hey.. just my back, you ert!" Dara said, pulling Chaerin by the wrist. 

"Okay okay. Fine." Chaerin will cover Dara's with a blanket. She just left the shoulders revealed so she could start the massage. The moment Chaerin begins touching Dara's shoulders with her fingers, Dara eventually felt relax. "Just enjoy it. I know you need it."

"So much." Dara said smiling. She moves her face a bit to see Chaerin. "Damn, you look gorgeous." 

Chaerin turned to look at her, "You think so?"

"Uhm... but are you really gonna wear that?" Dara asked, nodding on the direction where Chaerin's outfit is hanging perfectly. 

"Ahh.. that? Yeah.. didn't you chose it for me?"

"I did?" Dara forgot about it. Chaerin pauses from giving pressure to Dara's skin to look at Dara's face carefully. She wanna know if she's just being pretentious. 

"You forgot?"

"I think so?"

"Maybe because you were really that busy." Chaerin commented after assuring that Dara is telling the truth. 

"I'm sorry." Dara being apologetic.

"It's just okay." Chaerin said smiling at her, "Can I go down?" Chaerin pulled down the blanket, folding it gently, stopping on the waist. 

"Yes."

"Oh.. Unnie.. how was Minji?"

"Ah.. she's doing good. I'm proud of her."

"We're proud of her." They both chuckled.

"Of course."

"Hope we could meet up with Bom-unnie soon."

"We can call her now, you want?"

"Maybe next time. It'll be awkward if she see us like this."

"Why? We're not doing anything.."

"Yeah.. I know, but you're ."

"It wasn't like this is the first time you saw me ?" Chaerin had to check if that was a question or a statement. 

"I need to head off. Take a rest okay." Confirming that Dara is quite teasing her, Chaerin interrupted the massage session, and later continues to her make-up. 

"You really love ruining the mood." Dara stayed there lying on the bed, still with her position. She turned her head on the other side to watch Chaerin. 

"Let's just continue that later. Promise I'm not gonna take too long."

"Okay." Dara said sounded sleepy, after some few minutes Chaerin learned that Dara was already asleep.

"I know you're tired, so just sleep here." Chaerin walks towards the bed and sat on the corner. "We're going on a date later." She caressed Dara's hair then left a kiss on her forehead. "Love you, unnie." She stood up, was surprised when Dara replied to her. 

"Love you too, baby rin." 

"Alright, you're pretending. Now sleep for real." Chaerin said laughing,

"But you only kissed me on the forehead." Dara replied, slowly opening her eyes. 

"You gonna ruined my lipstick."

"I won't bite your lips, promise."

"Aiishh~ this rabbit."

"Come on." Dara said whining and Chaerin won't resist. "Here." Dara pouted her lips. 

"There." Chaerin carefully leaned her lips on hers. Good thing Dara didn't bite her lips. 

 

After some few minutes, Chaerin is ready-to-go. Finally, Dara is asleep. Chaerin took this opportunity to move out of the hotel room.

 

*****

 

Later that night, Chaerin went back to the hotel after attending the afterparty of the said fashion show. She caught Dara already preparing to leave the hotel.

 

"Do you wanna have some rest first?" Dara asked while checking on Chaerin.

"Nah~ it's okay." Chaerin replied, pecking a kiss on Dara's lips. 

"Too revealing." Dara stayed infront of her, wrapping her arms around Chaerin. 

"I know. So what? They're not allowed to touch it though." She told Dara playfully,

"Hmm.. yeah. You have a point. So? Aren't you going to.. change your clothes?"

"Oh.. right. Wait here."

"Surely." 

 

Chaerin quickly went inside and change her clothes. Dara waited for her patiently. When everything is settled, they both left the hotel and found a restaurant nearby. 

 

"When will I see you again after this?" 

"What are you saying? We still have some time to catch up." 

"Do we have an enough time?" Chaerin tilted her head up to look at Dara. She is currently flipping the menu pages while Dara was pouring the glasses with red wine. 

"Yeah. We had a lot of time-" Chaerin lightly smiled as she watches Dara. 

"Hope so." Dara said, not realizing Chaerin is watching her. Chaerin thought for a minute, she would need to cherish this one coz for the upcoming days and weeks prior, they'll be away again to each other. "Wait." Suddenly Dara looked at her and Chaerin had to pretend that she was still picking something to order. "Chae-"

"What?" Chaerin tilted her head up, 

"Take a photo of me."

"You?"

"Yes. Use my phone.. here. I'm going to post it online."

"Okay." Chaerin took Dara's phone, "Password?" She asked, and Dara looked at her surprised. 

"You didn't know?"

"Well.. is this your.. oh yeah. Sorry, I thought you bought a new one."

"Nah~ It's still working properly. I don't need to buy one yet." Chaerin then unlocked the pin. It was their birthdays. 

"Okay, ready?" Chaerin is smiling while taking Dara a photo. But because she realized how pretty Dara is wearing that kind of smile, she almost couldn't hold the phone properly. "Here." She tapped it more than twice though and the result.. 

"Chaerin-ah. Was your hand sweating that much, look at this." Dara shown her the photos she took, and they couldn't help but laugh seeing the blurred ones.

"I'm sorry. I was just.. I don't know.. mesmerize.. I guess?" Chaerin said still chuckling. 

"Uhmm.. You're so soft." Dara said teasing her. 

"I am. Right?" 

"Yeah."

"Oh.. let's go somewhere before you leave."

"Where?"

"Anywhere. Just the two of us."

Dara grinned. "Okay." 

 

As they started eating their orders. Chaerin had a hard time focusing on her food coz she keeps on taking glances at Dara and the latter doesn't seem to notice. She was too busy nibbling her food, until she suddeny looked at Chaerin. Dara was quite surprised realizing Chaerin was watching her. 

 

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm eating." Chaerin replied but her eyes glued on Dara's face. 

"Aiishh. I know I'm beautiful but you should stop staring at me while I'm eating. It's not healthy." Dara said jokingly, not that funny but was enough to make Chaerin laugh. 

"You're really weird."

"But you love me."

Chaerin paused, "Am I?" She putted down her utensils on the table, acting innocently. 

Dara narrowed her eyes, pointing the fork towards Chaerin. "So you think you can fool me?"

"Maybe?"

"You can't even fool our followers. They knew we did exist as a couple." 

"They might be fooling themselves?" Chaerin said shrugging her shoulders,

"Really? then what's this?" Chaerin looked at the screen of Dara's cellphone. Her eyes widened in surprise when she discovered that Dara actually posted that photo that she took earlier. "They were already expecting that we're going to see each other." Dara said while swiping her cellphone up and down, showing Chaerin the comments. 

"They really thought we're real?"

"Aren't we?" 

"Hmm.." Chaerin stared at Dara, "They might be right."

"They were right. We're dating. I can even tell them now that we're lovers, you want?"

Chaerin just shaking her head, laughing. "Fine. You win."

"Why are you being like this?" Dara stared at Chaerin then started whining coz Chaerin keeps on teasing her. 

"Let's take a walk outside after this."

"Why?"

"Coz I want to. What kind of question is that?"

"You're not going to propose to me, right?" Dara asked, hopeful. 

"Huh?" Chaerin felt a bit surprised. She didn't see that coming. "Give me your hand."

"Why?"

"Give me. Move." Dara just gave her what she wants. She moves a bit forward so Chaerin could hold it properly. "I was really thinking of proposing to you, but I realized you still have a lot of commitments to deal with. For now, let's just cherish this moment. Okay?" Chaerin chuckled, cupping Dara's left cheek with her right hand, caressing it lightly with her thumb. "Stop whining. I know you're happy to be with me." 

"Well.. yeah. I AM HAPPY. Of course, because I finally get to see you. I really missed you." Dara suddenly grabbed that hand Chaerin was using to touch her face. She kissed it twice and then faces Chaerin, gazes at her lovingly.

Chaerin leaned closer to Dara, whispering, "Let's continue eating everything coz people were looking at us." then quickly peck a kiss on Dara's right cheek which made Dara blushed. 

 

After eating, they went outside to go for a walk. They were just walking, no holding hands, just walking. Probably taking this time to breathe. 

 

"Have you gone to Paris early than I thought?" Dara asked, looking around. 

"No. Just only a week before your departure. I really wanna surprise you, but you caught me." Chaerin said chuckling, 

"You can't hide anything from me." Dara said, bumping her elbow against Chaerin. They looked at each other, grinning. 

"I know." Chaerin replied bowing her head lightly, Dara quickly noticed the change of her expression. Dara stopped from walking, grabbing Chaerin's arm. 

"Wait, stop."

"Why?" Chaerin looks confused.

"Let's stay here." Dara spotted a bench. "Come." Dara is dragging Chaerin to sit there at the bench. 

"What is it?"

Dara sighs as they faced each other. "You're okay?"

"I.. am."

"I'm leaving in the next few days." Dara said in a sad tone. 

"Yeah.. I know. That's making me feel sad."

Dara looks at Chaerin, "Just don't lose contact. Keep in touch with me, don't do that again. If you have a problem, talk to me. Understand?" 

Chaerin chuckles, "Yes, wifey. Happy?"

Dara grinned, "Of course, I'm really happy."

"Let's head back to the hotel?"

"Hmm.. yeah.. might be better for us." They held hands this time as they walked back to the hotel. 

 

A/N: As i was looking for some details through IG and TWITTER. Till now, nobody knows when Chaerin flew in Paris. We didn't know, maybe she had a conversation with Dara already, and their MEETING was actually planned before. Plus, Chaerin had been gone through her social media accounts for quite about a month? So, we really didn't know. Again, this was just my pure imagination on what's possibly happened during their stay in Paris. 

 

But no doubt, Dara leaving that caption #loversinparis is mindblowing, and heartmelting. Truly deserves a fic.. 

 

"The bunny filter, yeah.. there."

"Okay, come closer." Chaerin pulled dara closer to her. "Arrgghh.. this looks funny." Dara instantly laughs looking at the photos. 

"Let's just do it again. You face the camera."

"Wait.. okay, there... - Got it." They both looked at the photo. 

"This is perfect. I'll upload this.."

"This one?"

"No.. this one. I'll put a caption.."

"What caption?"

"Later." 

"Tell me the caption first."

"I won't.. it's a surprise."

"Tell me first."

"No."

"I hate you.."

"I love you.." Chaerin pauses, and stared at Dara. "What?" Dara looked at her awkwardly. 

"You love me?" Chaerin asked smilingly. 

"Yes. Are you deaf? You didn't hear it?" She replied, complaining. But as she continue to talk, Chaerin suddenly grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. That simple kiss went naturally into a passionate one. "Oh gosh. I haven't done that for almost forever." Dara commented while she gasps for air. Chaerin just laughs, continue pecking a kiss on her lips. "Alright, alright, that's enough. You're ruining my lipstick." Dara said, grabbing Chaerin by the shoulder, trying to prevent her not to move closer to her. 

"You already ruined my lipstick too." Chaerin her lips. 

"May I see?" Dara then grabbed her face, leaning closer, pretending that she's checking her lips but later kisses her suddenly. "It's not ruined. It's still tastes good." Dara said casually as she is looking on her phone, 

"Ah. You're trying to tease me?"

"No."

"Look at me."

"Why?"

"Darong~ yuhoo-"

"What?" Dara tilted her head up and look at her, Dara almost drop her cellphone seeing Chaerin pulling down her collar and revealed that bare shoulder. 

"Hey.. what are you doing?" Dara asked, feeling nervous. 

"Nothing." Chaerin shown her a seductive smile. And Dara couldn't resist it at all. She moves closer to Chaerin and began kissing her on the lips again. Slowly, they were both moving towards the bed. Later on, Dara is moving on top of Chaerin, doing what she does best whenever they'll be alone.

 

She just always knew, she wanted to do it, EVERYTIME she would have a chance. Coz the days prior, they'll be away again with each other. 

 

This two just know how to use every opportunites giving to them to be Alone, TOGETHER. Just YOU AND I BOTH . 

 

*****

 

A/N: I know this is short. But you know, you've seen their photos, so I thought that the best way to write this one-shot is to show you guys what could possibly happening behind these cameras, when they're just alone. I'm not a fan of such long chapters and VERY DETAILED kind of writing. I'm a very straight-forward person that my mind was thinking that CHAERA HAD A STEAMY NIGHT MOMENT BEFORE DARA LEAVE PARIS. But i'm sorry that I ended it like this and if it didn't turn out as you were expecting. ;(

 

Right, I have to sleep now. Gotta update TOTGA later.. Goodnight! ;***