I Feel It This Time

We Got Married.....For Real?

It was the last filming for WGM today.

After that, everyone will go their seperate way, back to their usual life.

The three couples were most reluctant of course, as they rarely have the chance to enjoy dating while working.

However, their situations were not the worst.

At the very least, they were still a pair of real couples and they could go on dating after the show.

But it was not so for Eunhyuk's case.

It just meant the end for Sena and him.

He knew that they will not meet again.

Not even as friends after he had done so many things to hurt her.

As much as he knew he had to do something for her quick, he still could not come up with any brilliant idea on how he should show her that he cares.

 

"Alright, it reaches the most exciting part of the show as this is our final episode. As Sena had chosen Taecyeon last week, he and Eunhyuk will now compete to see who has the final hand to the lady today. The winner shall be announce as the official guy for Sena."

Lee Teuk stated as the program reached the last part.

Loud applauses and cheers echoed the entire surrounding immediately, as the situation now was not merely for filming anymore.

Everyone knew it was a real game, as both guys were interested in the same lady.

"So whoever reaches the destination first and get the red rose for Sena will win the game. Sena, any words of encouragment for these two guys?"

Lee Teuk explained the rule and pointing to the flower at the very last end where they had to pass through three big obstacles before looking at Sena.

"Erm, well....just wanna ask them to try their best..."

Sena smiled bashfully and her eyes met Eunhyuk unintentionally at this time and she avoided him quickly.

 

Both guys went all the way out as soon as the whistle sounded.

They swam in the water with lightning speed, took the swings and finally swung themselves onto the running ground.

The two men were dead serious as they ran and ran, as none wanted the other party to get to the destination before them.

Sena's heart thumped wildly the moment the boys were about 100 metres away from the rose.

She was confused, as she seriously did not know who she should cheering for.

Her heart thrilled every time Eunhyuk seemed to be a little ahead of Taecyeon, but at the same time, she felt bad for feeling this way.

After all, Taecyeon had been treating her very well since the first day they met.

 

 

 

Just a few more steps and she saw Eunhyuk stretched out his right hand for the rose....

 

 

 

 

AND THEN.....

 

 

 

 

unexpectedly, his right leg tripped with his left one at this important juncture and he fell heavily onto the ground.

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasped in surprise, and then, Taecyeon reached a second later and took hold of the rose before him.

 

 

"Erm....well....let us congrats Taecyeon for being the official guy for Sena..."

Lee Teuk announced awkwardly and gathered the couple when everyone behind them remained silence.

Eunhyuk had left the filming scene to dress his wound, and at the same time, trying to calm himself down.

The camera had caught him dropping his tears earlier on when he lost the game, and he requested to excuse himself for a while.

 

 

"Eunhyuk, gwenchana?"

Lee Teuk asked as soon as he made his way back into the scene to do the closing.

"Yea. I am alright."

Eunhyuk nodded and gave a small smile despite his red eyes and nose.

"So any word you wanna say to Sena before we end the program?"

Lee Teuk added on and made him stand beside the lady.

"I...I wanted to tell you I am sorry. I am sorry if I made you disappointed again. My biggest mistake is failing to choose you right at the beginning. And I am really sorry for not being able to be the one who should be standing with you right now."

Eunhyuk said sincerely and looked at Sena in remorse.

 

"Now...now...shall we let Sena make her final choice? Pass me the phones... "

Lee Teuk said suddenly to the co-workers who stood outside the scene and everyone looked at him in surprise.

It was not part of the scripbut the phones were still passed to him nevertheless.

"Sena, follow your heart and make the call. The person receiving your call will be your ultimate choice. Eunhyuk is the orange one, and Taecyeon the blue one. It's up to your call now."

Lee Teuk said helpfully and gave her a warm smile.

 

Silence filled the surrounding.

Everyone was anxious for them and their eyes were fixed on the three of them, waiting for Sena's final decision.

Sena bit her lips and looked at the two boys as she held the phone close to her heart.

 

Sena then turned around and dialled the number at last with her trembling hands.

All of them held their breath at once as soon as the ringtone sounded, and their eyes were busy searching who was receiver.

"Eunhyuk, answer the phone, it's yours pabo!"

Sungmin widened his eyes and stated as he stared at the flashing screen.

Eunhyuk looked at his phone in surprise, unable to believe it was true.

 

 

"Yeboseyo?"

Eunhyuk answered awkwardly the moment the line was engaged, and his gummy smile was plastered to his face at once.

"Neh....it's me..."

Sena answered bashfully and walked further away from him.

The silly guy cupped his mouth and smiled further, and nothing was showed on his face except bliss.

"Gomawa for calling me and giving me a second chance..."

Eunhyuk said sweetly as he continued to cup his smiling face.

"Gomawa for taking my call too...and I feel it....I feel your effort for me just now...."

Sena said honestly and bit her fingers shyly.

"So...can I ask....can I ask....will you be mine..?"

Eunhyuk asked between giggles as everyone started to with wolf whistles and loud cheers.

"Yes. Please hold on to my heart tightly this time..."

Sena nodded her head and stated before the girls ran up to hug her.

"Yah!!! A big turnaround this time. Couple made!"

Lee Teuk announced and pushed the two together, causing them to blush further.

 

P/S: Finally ended. Hope you guys are still satisfied with this ending.