Only Me, Got It?

Chef
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A petite woman in her thirty using her slender finger press four digits of her boyfriend's apartement. Today is both off day and as her boyfriend promised to make today so special because he just discharged from military yesterday, he'll cook for her. The first woman ever he has done cooked, even his mother and older sister would never be.

"Are you in kitchen?" Taeyeon, that petite woman entering his apartement casually in her black hot pants, white shirt and a high ponytail.

She got nothing but a silent. She put all the groceries in dining tabel yet no sight Kwon Jiyong around. She sighs and put her hands on the waist, "If you don't come out in three minutes, you'll----

"I'm here, sweetheart."

"You just made your girl waiting, you know?" Taeyeon stops her rant when turned her body and there behind her is Kwon Jiyong, stands confidently in a white chef shirt with purple and yellow highlight on the button line, not to mention JY Kwon on top left side of the shirt.

"On earth, soon-to-be-Mrs-Kwon. How do I look?"

Taeyeon gulps and blushing but remind her that she is on her anger right now "ugly. Terrible. Not so fashionista." With that she goes to his room and left him behind, puzzled. This is his way to amaze her, "did you just scold me? Yah! Kim Taeyeon this discussion isn't over yet" he screams and follow her behind to his room.

Taeyeon laying on his bed with her back facing him. "I know you do miss my cuddle right?" He goes behind her and back hugging her while humming Good Night one of his song with his Seunghyun hyung. "It won't change the fact you made me wait down there. Go away!"

"Young lady, this is my house if you forget." Jiyong laughs, Taeyeon keeps hush. "I was trying to find this shirt when you called me. Really. I swear with all my royalty to you."

"Why?" Now she turns her body to him still his muscular hands circling around her waist.

"Why why why---

"I didn't ask you to sing my song!" that death glare, Jiyong gulps "Well, I just want to impressed you. I can cook. And the fact you are the first woman I've ever cooked." 

"Liar." She pouts.

cup.

"This is what I miss in camp. I cuddle you, singing lullaby for you and heal all your rants with my mouth. And now I can handle all those things since I'm here, including show you up in public as my girlfriend."

"I swear If you did, you wouldn't see your beloved nurse painting again. Ever." He raises his hands up in the air, give up. Youngbae was right when he said don't ever argue with woman because they can our words.

Taeyeon squints her eyes. "What is that stare mean?"

"You were jealous huh?"

"What for?"

"If I could guess what for is this, what will you give to me?"

"My world. My black card. My lambo. My royalty. Everything."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter