Chapter 6

Demons (Baekhyunxall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SuBaek:

 

The rays of the sun sipped in the once dim room. Suho woke up for the first time in ages peaceful, without the argument of his brothers, nor the laughter of the human kid, they decided to take in.

 

He walked outside, were the maids were rushing having cold packs, soup, paper bag, clothes. Etc. Stopping one of them Suho asked what was going on.

 

"Young Master, we are sorry for waking you up. But young master Baekhyun is currently sick, and we have to leave the palace for the rest of the day, due to business in the demon world." 

 

The maid seemed to have caught on to Suho's silence and continued.

 

"We wanted to stay with him, but we really can't" looking at the clock she gasp before handing him the medicine packet. "We're sorry young master, but please take care of him. Your younger brother Chen said, that you will be in charge while they are out on a picnic."

 

With that being said the maid left Suho frozen, it took time to process everything before he cursed his younger brother. 

 

"Like, ill take care of the runt" he walked towards his office, hearing the quiet cough of the smaller, stopping mid way, he continued to walk past it. Only to end up in the kitchen. Without second thought he re heated the porridge on the table, grabbing a glass of water, and the medicine that was left for him.

 

Quietly he opened the door, to see the smaller laying down with a cold pack on his forehead.

Rolling his eyes he walked towards the smaller.

 

I just don't want to hear Chen's whining, when he comes back he said to himself. He proceeded to remove the cold pack from the younger, instantly remembering how he used to take care of his mom, back in the demon world. With that thought in mind his eyes start to darken and hatred towards the young boy intensified.

 

The memories of his mother being brutally killed by humans flashed before him, the hatred he felt. The first time he made his very first kill. He stumbled backwards breathing heavily, his vision blurry the urge to kill took over, he wanted to kill the boy infront of him, wanted to see his blood dri-

 

His thoughts were caught off when he felt two small hands holding unto his. Looking down he saw Baekhyun sitting up, holding unto his hands tightly with nothing but genuine concern. That was the day Suho broke down in front of someone for the very first time. Only having the small hands of the five year old wrapped around him.

 

Kasdeya walked towards Baekhyun's room with Chen right beside her. Upon entering the saw the smaller sleeping peacefully on the bed and Suho gently brushing the strands of hair that seemed to have fallen. With a facial Chen has never seen his hyung make. The curve on his lips and eyes filled with something akin to concern and happiness.

 

"I guess leaving young master Baekhyun with Master Suho was a good thing master Chen"

 

"Ya, it was" Chen mumbled smiling at the scene before him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Was The brothers were in the huge room taking to their father, when a cold wind brush Suho's back. Baekhyun was the only thing in Suho's

 

"What was that" the king said voice filled with authority, Suho was about to speak, when Kris beat him to it. A palace maid came rushing in breathless.

 

"De-Demon... Baek-Baekhyun" she stuttered before falling face flat on the ground, revealing a huge wound, near her heart. Suho's breath hitched, but he stayed emotionless, grabbing Lay's arm when he was about to run out.

 

Once he noticed Lay cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter