Two

Euphoria

Oversize white tshirt tucked in to black shorts with pairs of canvas sneakers that she get from Keds for being their global model. A sling bag to complete her look. 

"Oh, are you been waiting for long?" the older Kim said as he saw Soojung take a sit at the lobby waiting area. 

"No, I just get here actually" she quickly gets up to greet Taehyung's dad. He smile at her. Taehyung really inherit that smile. Speaking of Taehyung, he arrive at the lobby with Jeongyu. His appereance do makes Soojung laugh quietly. Not because he is bad on it but because the brands. She know all of them really well. 

Gucci silk button down shirt, black pants, gucci slipper and Gucci clear glasses. No chill. He does try to look as simple as he can but as a person who into fashion, Soojung can tell it right away. 

Without wasting more time, they took the 6 seater taxi then go straight to flea market. Taehyung sits at the front sit. When they arrived, Eonjin is in awe with the surrounding. She may not into antique kind of stuffs but seeing the views is enough to her. A sight that she can't see in Korea meanwhile Soojung used to it. She loves that kind of place. Eonjin is still young so she quickly runs to a booth that sells flowers. Jeongyu follows her because he used to it. Taking care of the younger one. 

All of them doing their own stuffs. Walking around seeing stuffs that attract their eyes. Taehyung just duckling behind his parents because he just wanted to buy anything his parents want. Soojung as usual walking by her own. "Go with her. We can do our own thing, Taehyung" his mother told him since they bring her with them but it's not nice to let her walks alone. 

"Noona, can I call you noona?" she jumps a bit because of his question. It took her few seconds to say "Yes" because she not used being called 'noona' since she always surrounded with 'oppa'. He laugh a bit because she looks confuse. "Have you been here before?" Soojung shakes her head then turn to him "Nope. First time and I think I love this place already" she smile and that smile is something that Taehyung rarely can see. He can count how many time they met and she just smile for few short seconds then returned to her original poker face. 

"Oh, wait a second" she answer her phone. Taehyung stand beside her while looking at his younger siblings figuring how to open a box that they found at the antique stall. He just hope they didn't ruin it otherwise he have to pay for it. It just a box so why should he pay for a small box. "Oh really?...Okay then... of course! I'm at the flea market with V, BTS V. You know right?... I'm not lying...it's real" Taehyung looks at her as he heard she mention his name. She sigh then turn the phone off but within a minute she get another call but videocall. 

"Where is he?" she said sorry to Taehyung then show the phone to him and he think that is her mother. "Hello, it's V" he bow his head. 

"Oh my God! Are you two dating? Chrystal Soo Jung you didn't tell me that!" she quickly facing her mom from embarrassment. "No. I'm with his family"

"How serious are you two until you with his family already?" now her dad also appear after her mother being choatic.

"Mom, we just meet accidentally and his family asked me to join since I'm alone. That's all. Nothing more" she just want to run away and hide. Her mom is like Jessica. Too much noise. Then she show Taehyung back as her mom requested

"Take care of her and send our regards to your family. I hope I can meet you in person" Taehyung smile widely, bow his head and wave his head then Soojung end the call. "Who is it?" and there it comes his mom. "It's my parents. They thought I'm walking around alone so they worried. I already told them I'm with you guys but she still didn't believe it." she put her phone back to her bag but before that she turn it silence cause she believe her sister will text her because their mother will deliver the news rights away. A lot of questions will be flooding to her chat room. It's not included Amber and her friends' texts from last night. 

"Oh really? when will they arrive?"

"Their flight was cancelled so they will take the first flight tomorrow. Maybe before lunch they wil arrive." his mom rub her hand to Soojung's arm like consoling her when Soojung is very fine.