One

Euphoria

A sip of orange juice as she laugh to her friend's joke about their past. Everytime they meet each other, they will always talk about their childhood stories. Even in million times, the old inside jokes will always be the best. "Oh my God! Stop. I don't want to remember that anymore" Krystal put her juice down then hide her face with her palms. 

"Isn't that Krystal?" a voice from another table can be heard from one of Krystal's friend but she remains silent since Krystal always choose to stay low whenever she is on vacation. She would act like a normal lady rather than the celebrity. But, when she actually takes a peak to the next table of theirs, Kim Taehyung is there. The worldwide best boy band, BTS is there. She can't help but gaps and Taehyung notice her. He smile awkwardly since he didn't know Krystal is there. 

"Soojung, it's BTS V!" she slap Krystal's arm. Taehyung quickly turns his head and he is shocked to know Krystal Jung sits next to his table. Both of them bows their head. Krystal notice two elders with him so she went to them "Hello, I'm Krystal" she didn't want to be rude especially when they are in foreign country. 

"Hello, this is my parents and this is my siblings" Taehyung scatch his head. The rest of Krystal's friends also went to the small family, greeting them then went to their own table back. Out of all places, they actually meet in a small cafe in Annecy, France. After the awkward greeting, they both back to reality where Krystal and her friends are joking around meanwhile Taehyung and his family are still thinking where to go next. 

30 minutes passed and Krystal's friends decide to leave since they only stays for 2 days there. Their plane is waiting. "We will leave first. Enjoy your holiday" Krystal bid goodbye but Taehyung's sister asked for a photo with her. Quickly, he turn his camera on then takes their picture. She even takes few photo with his parents and brother.

Since Krystal is not that close to BTS, her friends takes the oppurtunity to take pictures with Taehyung too. The small meeting was already shocked him but nothing can compare to how she gladly hug his sister and his mother. No awkwardness there. "She is so pretty. You have lots of friends but I wonder why you don't talk to her" his mother sits down after bid goodbye to all the beautiful girls.

"She is known as the very timid girl so it's kind of hard to approach her" Taehyung took his phone out then text Amber. Telling her that he accidentally meet Krystal in France. 

 

Imperial Palace is the place where Krystal already booked for her parents and herself since her mother likes beach, she can enjoy the view and the beach itself since it only take few step from the hotel to reach it. Krystal is not really a morning person but since she already used of living alone, she gets more independant when she is alone. She tie her hair to a super messy bun, open the curtain then she takes a deep breath of fresh air a the balcony

"Oh, unnie!" she jumps a bit then she turn to her right and saw Taehyung's sister the she spots his mother next to the younger one. She is aware about her outfit; black tank top and red tracksuits. She didn't even brush her teeth yet. She bows to them and dizziness hits her. She is completely a mess and she meet people that actually knows who she is. 

"Yeah, see you later at the restaurant" she smile. His mother told her to have breakfast together if she didn't mind and how could she refuse it. She runs to the toilet to take a quick shower. She is wearing the same outfit as she wore before but she put on her over vlka jacket over her tank top. She even let her wet hair to dry by their own. 

"Good morning" she shyly greet the family. Taehyung's mother quickly pat her back and told her to sit next to Taehyung's sister. "Take your breakfast" the older women said so she take off her seat then went to the buffet line. "You're pretty" a voice follows her back.

"Thank you" she laugh. It's Taehyung's younger sister

Taehyung is shy. Super shy. How is he going to face her later in Korea. It's not like he can't be close to her but knowing her nature to be super private yet his family welcoming her like a new family member, he just don't know how to describe it. She must be want to have her time alone but he also can't stop his mother. 

"I don't know your name yet" Soojung said as she spread some butter on her toast bread. 

"Kim Eonjin"

" and I am Jeongyu" his brother actually follows the girls. He is kind of excited seeing a girl group member especially when he only went to BTS backstage concert and he can even count just many girl group actually backstage with his brother. BTS is not really befriended with girls to avoid any rumours but they do especially Taehyung. Jeongyu never really met any girl group as close as he is right now with Soojung. Who in Korea doesn't know her? Even when she didn't promoted as and f(x), she is still on the television. Her never ending commercial and of course she is and ido turning actress. 

"So, who is older?" as they walk back to the table

"Taehyung oppa then I am the youngest" she sits down

"You have two older brother. I'm jealous" Soojung looks at Taehyung while he is on his phone

"But I don't have older sister" Eonjin pouts. They're hoping for older sibling that they don't have.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" a bold question from Jeongyu

All of them glare at him except for Soojung who is just laugh at his question. Maybe it's sounds private but she didn't have anything to hide. Taehyung is living behind the scene with her. News spread faster behind the curtain. 

"I don't have one" she takes a bite of her bread then his mother added that Taehyung also didn't have a girlfriend. Sounds like she is trying to set them up but Soojung quickly respond to it "Really?" she raise her eyebrows

"He really doesn't have one. Even if he did, it won't last long. He is never really serious with it" a very savage words from his father. They laugh at it but not for Taehyung. He suddenly become more quite than he used to. 

Actually Amber told him that she was quite surprise knowing they both met each other. Especially when Soojung always choose a place that not many people would recognise her. 

"Where are you going after this?" Mrs. Kim asked

"I don't know yet. Maybe I wil just stay here since my parents will arrive during dinner" the words 'Parents' quite amusing to Taehyung. He thought she is going to be spending her time alone. It's true that always be with her family. Minho and Hyungsik didn't lie about her protective family. 

Whenever Krystal or Jessica have schedule outside of Korea, their parents will come over to watch them. If Jessica is doing some gigs in Korea, his father will accompany her meanwhile if Krystal is going out of the country, she will bring her mother and vice versa. There was one time when Krystal went to Pattaya for shooting, both her parents came with her. The fact that her parents always with her, the other idol who far from their family also feels the warmth of having their parents around because The Jung is very friendly. Just that the older man is somehow quite. 

"How about you come with us? We will go the the street market. Only if you don't mind" his mother is very friendly. So much like her mom. And of course, she can't say no to it.

"Great. Don't worry, you have an hour to get ready because this boy--" she points to Taehyung "takes time to get ready"

"I'm not. I don't feel like doing some runways" 

Jeongyu stare at him in disgust. Knowing the fact that the entire outfit that Taehyung bring over is not some 'non-fancy' stuff but he is the ultimate Gucci Boy.