You're The Music In Me

You're the Music In Me

yay!!! double-update :3

-------------------------

 

 

IN THE CLASS…

Joon Gyu is sitting alone when Sung Ji comes and sits beside him.

“I’m Sung Ji. Lee Sung Ji.”

Joon Gyu ignores her.

“Can I be your friend?”

“Sure.”

“Are you free today?”

“Err yup.. why?”

“Let’s hang out together!”

“After school? Sure.”

“Hmm actually I need to go to the model agency after school.. ya know~ photos shoot.”

Joon Gyu just nods.

“Oh!!! I got an idea! Can you wait for me until the shooting is finished? Thus, they are looking for a new model, maybe they will like you!”

“I would love to.”

Sung Ji is totally right! The agency loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Joon Gyu! Sung Ji and Joon Gyu spend a lot of times together since then. Every time Woo Hyun calls, Sung Ji won’t pick up. Even if she answers them, she was too busy to spend some times for Woo Hyun. Joon Gyu has gotten very popular.

It's White Day. Woo Hyun books a restaurant to have a romantic dinner with Sung Ji. He dials Sung Ji’s number.

“Ji-ah, it’s White Day. You said you are free!”

Woo Hyun gets very excited.

“Sorry, Woo Hyun-sshi… I can’t.”

“What? But you promised.”

Woo Hyun turns his phone off. After a while, Sung Jong calls.

“JiJi-ah, where are you?”

“Indoor.”

“With Joon Gyu, right? How could you, Lee Sung Ji!? Now, don’t you ever dare to call my name anymore! And don’t ever dare to dial my number again!”

Days after days, Sung Ji keeps thinking about what she had done to Woo Hyun and Sung Jong. She was thinking about it until she didn’t have any appetite to eat her meals for days.

“It’s all my wrong.”

She'ss walking downstairs when she suddenly faints.

“SUNG JI!!!!!!!!” Sung Yeol shouts.

She is rushed to the hospital. 

---------------

sorry again D; i dont have any idea actually :3

 

so.. Sung Ji is hospitalized.. who's gonna arrives first? Woo Hyun or............that Joon Gyu guy?=o= LOL or or SUNG JONG? i mean Sung Jong is her best gay friend right?? x)