Interview Sis

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up early and chose a yellow shirt dress and put up her hair like a palm tree. She chose a red socks and one white and one blue rubber shoes. She wore one long earring that fell down her shoulders and another short one with a rose design. She wanted to look as gayish as possible but since she cannot change the color of her hair due to school regulations she had to make do with her palmtree hairdo. She invented this for one of her photoshoots and it has now become a hobby to wear it during important occasions. Although the attire showed her long y legs she felt secured anyway she will be meeting with a gay anyway. 

She practiced her cheek to cheek greeting in front of the mirror so that she will not make a mistake. She also practiced how she would interject the concept of boys in the conversation. Although not thoroughly familiar with the territory since she's been single in the past 20 years she needed to impress so she will try her best. 

She came on time and Mary who was a pretty blond lady in corporate attire greeted her. 

"You must be Dara right?"

"Yes good morning!" she greeted her back.

"Wow I've never met anyone who can carry a shirt dress as good as you, now I know why my boss chose you," she said grinning at her. She's been working with Jiyong for the last 2 years and has never met a model who came in for an interview wearing street clothes before but this young lady can carry it like a pro and that's why she is sure the boss will be happy to see her. She is so cute!!!

Jiyong came in wearing a gray ladies short jacket and gray pants to go with it and black shoes to complete the attire but his pink hair looked disheveled - he felt there should always be something different for him. He did not wear too much make-up but was still wearing his eyeliner and mascara - a habit for him. 

He greeted Mary but did not notice the young lady sitting in the waiting area. 

So when he came into his office he asked Mary for the interview and Mary entered his office. 

"Is she there?"

"Oh she is and I must commend you - she is perfect for the role believe me."

"And why is that?" one of his brow raised. 

"You'll see....," Mary said excitedly. 

"Send her in please."

As soon as she came in Jiyong cannot stop staring she was wearing a big yellow shirt dress without anything underneath except her rubber shoes of two shades. Her skin is flawless and her hairstyle is totally cute. She looked like 16 instead of the 20 years old model profile given to him. He smirked congratulating himself for a great choice of model. 

"Oh its you!!!" Dara was surprised to realize that her future boss is the same guy she bumped into the hotel the other day. 

"Yes, hello again. I'm Jiyong!" he offered his hand and instead of shaking his hand she excitedly came to him and kissed him in both his cheeks which surprised him. Did she just kiss me on both cheeks?

"Hi sis I'm Dara!" she said as she gave him her well practiced kiss on both cheeks.

Wait did she just call me sis? Jiyong was bewildered but tried to hide it because now he is absolutely interested in her. 

"Oh please seat," he offered as they both sat in the sofa in his office. He sat and crossed his legs placing his hands on both sides of the arm of his chair. Dara sat comfortably and crossed her legs also. 

"So please tell me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter