four

Look

after that the two boys went to a cafe near there and jinyoung insisted in making mark eat something since he had skipped lunch and was now worried about his health.
"really it's okay, i'm not hungry, i won't die if i skip lunch just once."
"but i don't want you to skip lunch, if you wanna eat some specific thing you can tell me, i'll cook for you."
"that's okay, i'll just take a coffee."
"uhm, okay, but you have to promise me one thing."
the blonde looked at him with a questioning look.
"what?"
"you have to let me cook lunch for you tomorrow, okay?"
"you will cook for me?"
"of course! i swear it's edible and it tastes good."
mark smiled happily as he saw his friend trying to explain that he was able to cook since his sisters taught him and that he wouldn't have burned anything.
"it's okay i believe you, thank you."
"then what would you like to eat?"
"uhm i like meat a lot!"
"okay, i'll cook it for you, be ready to taste my heavenly meat!"
"yes!"
they both laughed as they finished their drinks and exited the coffee shop, it was already quite late so they decided to go home.
"where do you live mark?"
"i've to go in that direction."
"ah, for me it's the opposite ..."
"then we should say goodbye to each other now."
"could i walk you home?"
"me? why?"
the raven-haired blushed as he looked at the ground and spoke. 
"i'll miss you if we say goodbye right now..."
the blonde smiled and felt his heart melting as soon as he heard the other's words.
"cute."
the raven-haired looked at the blonde who just spoke, did he hear it right? mark called him cute?
"what?"
"you're so cute jinyoung."
the younger shily brought his hands to cover his cheeks red from embarrassment as the older confirmed what he had heard before.
"i-i'm not..."
"you are."
"s-stop you're making me blush so hard."
the blonde took the raven-haired's hands in his, exposing his red face, looking at him in the eyes.
"don't cover your face, you're really cute."
"okay, okay! i got it! let's go home!"
the younger said, walking away quickly, feeling his heart beating faster. 
the blonde reached him as he enjoyed the boy's company until they arrived to his house.
"thank you for walking me home, you're really kind."
jinyoung smiled softly as he looked at the older entering the house.
"don't even worry, see you tomorrow!"
"bye and thank you again!"
mark closed the door of his house as he gently pressed his back against it, thinking about what he had lost in all these years without having a friend.
what he has been feeling thanks to the raven-haired was almost...magical.
he knew that having a friend was really beautiful and satisfying but he never thought that it could feel that good.
he's really grateful to the boy, thanks to him he got the chance to try this feeling at least once in his whole life and he can't help but smile.
he couldn't wait for the next day to come, he wanted to see him so badly, he never thought something like that could have happened to him.
the time flew for mark and it was already time to go to bed, but before falling asleep he thanked once again the stars, thankful for making his wish dream come true.