Birthday Suprise!

Happy Birthday

"COME BACK HERE!! YAH!!!" He shouted as he chased me around.

"Mehrong~ Not until you explain why you're playing StarCraft on your birthday!" I replied as I hugged his laptop close to my chest and ran away.

"YOU! YAH! KIM ______!" He caught up and attacked back hugged me.

"Wah!!!! I'm gonna die! Cho Kyuhyun is gonna kill me!!!" I turned into turtle mode.

"Aish...fine, what do I have to do to get my laptop back?" He backed away as I sat up and hugged the laptop harder.

"Hmm...let's go out today!"

"I dun wanna..."

"Fine! Say goodbye to Mr. Laptop~" I smirked.

"Wait!....fine...kaja..." He pulled onto my arm and went out the door.

Leeteuk's POV


"Coast is Clear...let's go" We ( all the members except Kyuhyun) snuck into _____'s and Kyuhyun's apartment room.

Flash Back

"Oppa~ Please please please please!!!!!!?" She whined and even went down on her knees.

"Arasso...We'll only hold a surprise party for him IF you give us something in return."

"Fair enough...what do you want?"

"...pay for all of us to go to the amusement park"

"EH?!?! B-B-B-B-But...one ticket is $26...26 times 11 is..." She counted in her fingers "$286!!!!!!"

"Fine..." I was about to walk away.

"W-Wait! Hold On!" She grabbed me arm "Arasso!"

"Keke...deal!" We shook hands.

End of Flash Back


"Hyung~ Why do we have to do this for KYUHYUN?!" Donghae whined.

"Cause~ _____ said she would but us tickets to the amusement park"

"...fair enough" Eunhyuk bumped Donghae away.. Once again they started to fight... (again)

"Okay! We shall buy...StarCraft things!" Heechul put his finger up.

"How about a bible?"

"Bunny?"

"Food?"

"Wait! All of you get what you want for him! Ryeowook, Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk stay behind since you already bought presents"

"Yes Sir!" They saluted.

Kyuhyun's POV

Urgh Shopping.... I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Ah...sorry sorry...shouldn't have brought you shopping..." She was about to walk away until I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug, luckily there were not as much people here, mostly ahjumma's or adults.

"Anniyo...it's just that I don't enjoy it as much..."

She smiled and dragged me around. She stopped at a game corner, she smirked.

"Oppa...I challeng you to a car race!"

((2 hours Later))
Leeteuk's POV

"Pali! They should be on their way home!!" We all hid, Heechul turned of the lights.

Kyuhyun's POV

We finally arrived home, I still couldn't believe that she beat me to a car race...

"...Somethings going on..." I squinted my eyes at the dark room ahead of me.

"Chincha?" She asked.
There was an awkward silence.

"AISH! Yah! Why did you push me, Simba!" Heechul suddenly fell out of the closet.

"Mianhe hyung..." Siwon came out.

"Yaah...well..." Leeteuk came from the kitchen table, followed by the others.

"What's...going on..." I looked around.

"let's get this done and over with, 3, 2, 1, SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ______ the lights, Infront of me was...definetely not my living room.

"Happy Birthday Jagiya~!" _____ back hugged me.
I smiled.
We celebrated my birthday together. Somehow....it felt more special then my other parties...probably because it feels warmer...I have my friends- no...my brothers and...my girlfriend.

"How are you enjoying it?" She back hugged me and locked her fingers around my waist.

"It's wonderful, jagiya..." I turned around and kissed her forehead.

--------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN OPPA!!!!!!!!!