Chapter IX

y Brother?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I entered the house and headed to the living room with the Seungri.

 

"Welcome home, Jiyong..."

 

I heard my father voice welcomed me and make my heart beat so fast.

 

"A— dad..."

 

I saw my father sitting on the couch and Top-ssi standing behind him. My father's face look mad this time I did not know what was wrong, but it seems like he was so angry.

 

"Father, you’re home..."

"I want to talk alone with you Jiyong"

 

Again… Father talk coldly to me. Actually, what is happening? I looked at Top-ssi with a questioning look. But Top-ssi just clasped his hands in front of his face like apologizing. What is this…

 

"Jiyong... come with me..."

"ye— yes..." I turned to Seungri who raise his eyebrows to me

"Jiyong..." dad called me again

"ye— yes, father..."

 

I followed father to enter the room

 

"Seungri... you waiting here for a while, okay"

"What's this, Seunghyun-hyung?"

"I'll tell you... if I need your help I will call you Seungri, I will defend Jiyong for you... believe me..."

 

I can hear Topssi say that to Seungri. And after that, he caught up with us to the room

 

“wha— what's wrong dad?" I brave myself to ask

"explain to me"

 

That cool tone again

 

"Explain? explain what father? I don’t understand…"

"Don't pretend not to know, ‘Kang Jiyong’!!" Father shouted a little and emphasized his tone of voice when he said my name

"I— I really don’t understand father"

 

I tried to defend myself, because I did not understand what my father meant. And suddenly somethinghit my face hard. It’s a magazine… I picked it up, and then looked at my father not understanding.

 

"That... explain to me, what photo is that?"

 

Photo? What photos?

I flipped through the pages of the paper. And then I found a photo of where Seungri and I were together. This is the photo taken by that girl who won the contest. The same photo in the magazine that reporters and cameraman asked me in Seungri’s first day school.

 

"Don't just shut up, explain!"

"I— I don't understand what you mean, what should I explain from this photo!?"

"Explain why Seung-chan can kiss your cheek and why do you look so intimate here!?"

"Dad... it's not like what you think"

"Then what is Jiyong!?"

"this—"

"Dae don't be like that... listen to Jiyong first..."

"What explanation? clearly he can't answer it, Seunghyun... and this! This photo is enough to explain !! You must be dating Seungchan right, Jiyong!! "

 

My eyes widened at my father's words. How can you have such thoughts!? It’s true that Seungri loves me, but that doesn't mean we are dating right.

 

"answer my question, Jiyong... you must be dating Seungchan right, why don't you understand... Seungchan is your brother, Jiyong, it’s not—"

"FATHER!!"

 

huh? I... I yelled at my father

 

"What ?"

"Ple— please, listen to me first... this is not like what you thought, at that time we were walking around and suddenly there was a girl who asked for our photo... but we really didn't know that the photo was used in a couple... couple... whatever, please trust me father... I’m not date Seungri, really!!"

"LIAR!!"

 

"Jiyonggie doesn't lie, Daechan..."

 

We all turned towards the door. That's Seungri.

 

"Seu— Seungri..."

"what Jiyonggie said it’s true... we really are not dating" Seungri said as he entered the room

"Don't defend him..."

"I'm not defending him, but that's the reality..." Seungri explained

"I really love Jiyonggie... but we are not dating... anyway, Jiyonggie only loves me as his brother... no more..." he continued with a sad face

 

Really... why could Seungri explain it casually and calmly like that? Whereas I... I...

 

"Trust me, Daechan... I said everything to Jiyonggie yesterday, I said that I love him and don't expect an answer... I’m happy if Jiyonggie loves me enough even though it's only just as a brother... I’m happy he has allowed me to love him, so please... it's not Jiyonggie's fault, it’s me, Daechan... I'm sorry, if Daechan wants to punish... just punish me... "

 

Seungri...

I— I can't be constantly defended like this. I don't want Seungri to be sad

 

"Dad... Seungri really loves me... and maybe I also love him, because I'm not sure with my own feelings... so if dad punishes Seungri, you have to punish me too”

"Jiyonggie..."

"I'm sorry, Seungri... if I don't behave as if giving you hope, none of this will happen..."

"Okay... if that what you want, I will punish you two..."

"What— Dae, are you really going to punish Seungri and Jiyong?" Top-ssi didn't seem to believe what Father said

"Of course... I'm not playing this time..."

"Bu—"

"Seunghyun... maybe we are gay or we turned gay, but that doesn’t mean I agree if my son like me... I don’t want Jiyong and Seungchan to follow us, you know what I mean, right… they are young... their future is still long, I don't want it to be destroyed by this... I don't want the public to make fun of them..."

"Dae, something like this isn't—"

"Okay... before you punishes me, may I submit a condition...?"

"Condition? what conditions? "

"yes... if I can carry out father's punishment, father will approve my relationship with Seungri and believe that our future will not be destroyed just because of something like this..."

"Well... if you can graduate with perfect grades and enter elite state universities, I will bless you..."

"Re— really?"

"And Seungchan... you must be able to be ranked first in school... for 3 years"

"that’s easy" Seungri said

"Jiyong... starting tomorrow you will stay in the apartment until you enter the university..."

"huh? buy— "

"There are no buts... you want me to bless you, then do it"

"alright father... I understand..."

"You will only meet at school... and if you break it, the agreement is canceled"

 

 

*****

 

"Jiyong..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter